Married to Woohyun

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sungjong didn't go on a honeymoon, instead, Infinite decided to go on a honeymoon altogether. Each day and night you got to spend it with a different member, or husband.

A few days later, you were again in your makeshift bride's room on the beach of Jeju Island. You were having an anxiety attack again. *Even though I have experience, the feeling doesn't change.* You kept checking your hair in the mirror and seeing if the white lilies in your hair were very much alive and beautiful.

"Sit down Angel, you're making me dizzy watching you," L came into the tent, seeing you in a simple wedding dress and no veil. "You look stunning, like an-"

"Angel," you smiled at him. You ran into his arms, taking a whiff of his Calvin Klein cologne. It calmed your nerves instantly as L rocked you side to side.

"I'm starting to think you can read my mind," L looked down at you. You had closed your eyes, wanting time to go by  and take you to where you would officially be Woohyun's wife. "Angel? You listening?" L leaned down to look straight at you. "Are you that nervous?"

You opened your eyes and nodded, "I don't know why! I already experienced it with Sungjong oppa. I should be fine but it's so-"

"Stop, you're killing yourself here," L fixed your necklace in place and put a hand on your cheek. You leaned into it unconsciously. "Just calm down, I'm here aren't I?"

Your lips twitched up into a smile and you nodded, "Yes you are oppa."

"That's my Angel," L gave you an Eskimo kiss and you giggled. "Come on, I think it's almost time."

"~~~~!" Ye Eun laughed. "Fancy seeing you here!" yet again, she was your maid of honour. More like, your maid of honour to every wedding. "I'm going now, count to five and then follow me down the boardwalk. Good luck!" she came over and hugged you quickly then fixed your dress and n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter