Sacrifice

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone was asleep. The moon shone brightly outside with a billion stars shining along with the moon. Dongwoo crept out of his room, looking along the hallway. *Okay, it's clear.* He shut his door as silently as he could and crept towards your room.

He had found you all curled up on your side, your hair splayed out behind you. He sighed happily as your breathing came in and out evenly and no hiccupped breaths.  *Woohyun…* He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm so sorry ~~~~ but I need to do this for him." Of course you didn't reply.

He came closer and closer to you, each step more unbearable than the one before. He took in a shaky breath and laid down next to you. He pulled your body to him and tears sprang in his eyes without notice.

*I'm so sorry, but it's something a hyung must do for a dongseng. I know you will hate me for this but I have to sacrifice my life.*

You snuggled into his chest and sighed while smiling in your sleep. You mumbled something incoherent then snuggled against Dongwoo again.

Dongwoo looked down and smiled sadly at you. He draped an arm around your slim waist and pulled you in extra close. "I love you princess. Please forgive me…" Dongwoo fell asleep next to you, a tear falling down his cheek.

 

In Dongwoo's room, his crystal hourglass turned over, the sand trickling down into the empty half of the hourglass. His hourglass was covered in bold red rubies, sending out a red sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter