I'm Coming For You

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of weeks had passed since the mysterious message. When you were studying for your course, all you would think about was that message.

You were lying down on your bed, the clock reaing 11:30 PM. You were holding your phone up, staring at the message, trying to see if it had some other kind of hidden message. *It might be a prank...* You sighed but as you read the 'You won't be lonely again' bit, your heart started to race in anticipation. *Maybe I should just give up... God won't pity me...* With another deep sigh, you let your eyelids fall, as you dreamed about Paradise again.

 

You were up and running, literally, around the whole house, feeling great to be back on your feet. You almost ran into the corner of the wall when Dongwoo grabbed your waist and pulled you back towards him.

"Okay princess, I know you're happy to be on your feet but you're literally scaring me with your running," Dongwoo looked dead set serious.

You blinked at him then squirmed in his grasp. "Oppa! I need to keep running! Who knows when I'll be sick again!" you struggled in his still iron grip.

Dongwoo stared at you, caught off guard. *You will get sick again… but not in Paradise…* He let you go and immediately you ran into the next hallway.

You ran up the stairs, taking the steps two at a time. You giggled to yourself, replaying some events back when you couldn't even get out of your own bed. *It feels great!* You were too busy with satisfying yourself with running, a wall was closing in.

Boom! A sound came from upstairs, towards the hallway leading to the bedrooms.

Infinite had heard the loud sound and jumped, surprised by the sudden sound.

Woohyun, Sungyeol and Sungjong were in their rooms and came out to see what had made the sound. Sunggyu and Hoya were following you the whole time, no trouble in keeping up with your high spirits. Dongwoo and L raced up the stairs and to the hallway from the downstairs living room.

Woohyun saw you facing a wall with your hands covering your face. "Baby?"

You flinched at the sound of Woohyun's voice. *If he finds out I ran into the wall he'll spazz at me!* You bolted up from your spot on the floor and turned around and smiled at Infinite. "I-I'm f-fine oppas!" you covered your face with your hands.

Sungyeol raised an eyebrow, "You sure?"

"Angel, that sound came from you, didn't it?" L took a step towards you but Woohyun stepped in.

"Let me guess, you ran into the wall?" Woohyun went over to the wall. "Poor wall, you have a bent," Woohyun pouted and inspected the wall for further damages.

You glared at him, "Thanks oppa, cause I'm the wall and the wall is me."

Woohyun sighed, "You always have a habit of running into walls. Show me your face." He peeled your hands off of your face. He slightly winced as he saw a bruise forming on your left temple. "L, can you get me some ice?"

"Coming," L went to the mini fridge and took out a bunch off ice. He put it in a plastic bag and tied a tight knot. He came back and placed it on your temple gently.

You winced at the cold but then got used to it, numbing the throbbing pain the bruise gave you. "Thank you oppa."

"No worries Angel," L poked your nose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter