Spending The Day With Dongwoo

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"~~~~~!" Sungjong bounced into your room the next morning with a cheerful grin.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up still half asleep. *Sungjong oppa.*

"Good morning! Rise and shine! Get up ~~~~~~-ah and go take a shower. I'll leave your outfit on the bed like usual," Sungjong smiled and hugged you. He then released you, pulled you off the bed and pushed you inside your private bathroom.

*Always so pushy… oh well.* You thought as you undressed and went into the shower cubicle.

As promised, your outfit was laid out on the bed. It was an olive green knit which seemed to come down just above mid-thigh length. A pair of black denim shorts and black ankle boots. It had a heel but you were used to it. Sungjong always made you wear heels around the house and usually something comfy. You walked over with a towel wrapped around yourself and then dressed, ready for breakfast.

"Good morning," Sunggyu greeted you by the stairs. He secretly wanted a hug but he didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

You stopped in front of him, knowing he wanted a hug. You smiled mentally and hugged Sunggyu's waist. Sunggyu smiled and hugged you back. "You had a good sleep."

Dongwoo also greeted you with a smile. Unlike Sunggyu, he pulled you into his warm and strong arms. You put your head on his chest and listened to his fast yet even heartbeats. "This is the life," Dongwoo patted your head. "Good morning princess."

"She's up?" Woohyun came from the kitchen. "Come eat breakfast babe."

You took a step but realised Dongwoo wasn't beside you. He was walking a couple of steps behi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter