Broken

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Angel?” L whispered out to you. You didn’t respond and just lay on the ground with your eyes closed with tears rolling down your cheeks.

Sunggyu and Hoya just looked at your crippled figure and then floated back down to Woohyun and Dongwoo.

“She’s in bad condition, worse than what she had when we were disappearing,” Sunggyu’s face was serene. Hoya just sat back on the Christmas tree and buried his face in his arms.

“How bad?” Woohyun whispered.

“Her ribs are broken…”

 

L, Sungyeol and Sungjong didn’t know what to do. You were just lying on the bathroom tiles, trying to numb your pain with the coldness.

“Wifey?” Sungyeol placed a hand on your cheek. You opened your watery eyes up at him. “Does it hurt a lot?”

“Oppa-“ there was another crack as the whole house was filled with your screams.

Sunggyu, Woohyun and Dongwoo jumped from their places. Hoya fell off the tree but steadied himself and floated back to the top and sat. Their faces had pain and concern written all over it.

“~~~~!!!” the upstairs ran to your side as your screams kept coming.

“It hurts!” you couldn’t hold your side as it hurt to move any part of your body. *Why is this happening? Why are my ribs breaking?!*

L’s face was sad and hurt. He just watched your crippled figure. Your body was a bit demented. *My Angel…* His eyes were on you the whole time.

“Oppa, I’m okay-“ you spoke too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter