Cheeky Sungyeol

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Sungyeol were both getting tutored off L, well, mostly you were. Sungyeol hadn't left your side ever since you both were reunited. He kept by your side, did everything you asked him to and now he was just staring at you study.

"Yeol, if you're not going to study and just stare at ~~~~~~, then go to sleep," L was taking down notes once again. "You're distracting her, she's not as perfect as us so she needs to concentrate. She has an important test coming up… well, both of you do but she actually needs to study."

"You do well yourself, don't mind me," Sungyeol kept staring at you, jotted down a few words, then looked at you again.

You didn't mind him staring at you. You thought it was cute and you loved his company. "It's okay L oppa, I don't mind."

"Suit yourself… I'm going to bed Angel," L gathered his things. He gave you a light peck on the lips, "Don't sleep to late. I don't want my Angel having dark circles the next morning. Besides, there's plenty of time left until the test."

You nodded, "Thank you oppa!" You gave him a quick hug and L walked out of your room. "Oppa, aren't you going to sleep?" you looked at Sungyeol but he was no where to be found. "Oppa?"

You stood up from your chair and looked around. There was no sight of Sungyeol. *That's weird, I'm sure he was here, staring at me when L oppa was talking to me.* You just shrugged and yawned, "Maybe I should sleep too…" You looked at the clock and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter