Lemon Candy

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just two weeks away from the deadline, the one where you would be returning to your world and being separated from Infinite.

You spent most of your time where you had most of your memories with Hoya and Sunggyu. You twirled your necklace in your fingers, reminding of the time he gave it to you.

"Close your eyes," Sunggyu turned around and grabbed your hand.

You nodded and closed them as tight as you could and as quickly as you could. *I wonder what it is…*

Sunggyu grabbed the necklace and clasped it onto your neck carefully for you not to feel it. He grabbed a lipstick lid and put it in your hands. "Now, open!"

Your eyes fluttered open and then you looked straight down at your hands. Your eyebrows scrunched up together, noticing your lipstick lid. *Oppa, this is my lipstick lid.* You stared at him slightly ticked off that he tricked you.

Sunggyu stifled his laughs and took your shoulders. "Babe," he sat you down on your chair in front of your mirror and makeup dresser. "Look at yourself and see if you can tell me any difference in your appearance."

Your eyes doubled in size which made you look like a seal. You couldn't spot the difference and you frowned in frustration. You looked at Sunggyu and he smiled encouragingly at you.

"You'll spot it, trust me," he flashed you an eye smile. Your favourite smile.

You looked at your reflection, scrunching your eyebrows and then looked at Sunggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter