Game

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, when you were safely tucked away and deeply asleep, Infinite had gathered in the living room of the second floor. They were all in their pyjamas with some holding their pillows.

"Okay, you guys know why I called you right?" Sunggyu looked at each member. All of them were sitting in a tight circle, lights dimmed and speaking in hushed tones. No one spoke a word besides Sunggyu, yes, the atmosphere was THAT tense. "SCISSORS! PAPER! ROCK!"

Sunggyu pulled out rock, Hoya with paper, Sungyeol with paper, Woohyun with scissors, Dongwoo with rock, L with paper and Sungjong with rock.

"Damn it Woohyun!" the others cursed whilst Woohyun breathed a sigh of relief.

"Real men do rock!" Sungyeol started the mind game. He smirked. *Wonder what they're going to play next.*

All of the members pulled out paper. "Aigoo!!" they all sprawled out on the floor then sat back up again.

"This won't do, it's taking too long and I'm getting nervous by the minute," Sunggyu sighed. "Split in groups of your roommates. Rock off, losers versus losers and winners versus winners. This will decide the order."

Everyone split up in their groups respectively. There some intense scissors, paper, rock games when someone howled in victory.

"YES I WON!!!" Sungjong jumped in glee and did a y dance. Hoya had slumped shoulders and so did Dongwoo, who also joined their group.

L furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter