The Beginning Of Paradise

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You rushed into the hospital, screaming out your husbands' names. *Please be safe!* You ran into the ER (Emergency Room) with tears blurring your vision. You looked around quickly while wiping your tears with your hand. "Excuse me?" you grabbed a nurse's arm abruptly.

She jumped slightly and looked at you with concern, "Are you relatives with any of the victims from the bus incident by any chance?"

You nodded your head, tears welling in your eyes again, "Please tell me where my husbands are. Their names are Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Howon."

"Please follow  me," her voice suddenly went softer, more solemn.

Your eyes widened. *What did that mean?!* You shook your head. *I shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet. They should be fine.*

She led you into the a huge room, mostly filled with people who were 'alive' and well. "I'm not sure who you are looking for but please look around and see if you see your husband. I will wait here."

You ran in and scouted any faces you recognised. With every step and each bed filled with unfamiliar faces, your heart started to drop more with tears welling up and blurrin your vision once again. *No! They have to be here...* You returned back, "They are not here..."

The nurse nodded and she led you to the reception area. "Please wait here, I shall ask the reception to track them down."

You nodded blankly, losing hope altogether. *Please let them be safe.*

She came back, "Please follow me." She walked towards the surgery section. She stopped in front of a secured door. "They are in surgery at the moment. Please wait for the doctor to come out with the news," she bowed and then walked back to help with the other patients.

You sat down on a chair and nervousness took over. It was like an earthquake had erupted inside of you. Tears kept welling in your eyes forming a small puddle on the floor in front of you.

After what seemed like ages, the doctor came out with a sad but hopeful expression. He turned to you, "Are you Mrs. ~~~~~~~?"

You nodded, words clogging up in your throat.

"I'm sorry to say but Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Dongwoo did not make it," the doctor said slowly, letting the words sink in.

You slumped to the floor, "W-what a-about the o-others?" Your hands shook as you looked down at them. "WHAT ABOUT THE OTHERS?!"

The doctor knelt down next to you, "Please calm down Miss."

"Tell me now!" you pushed the doctor away from you slightly.

"Mr. Sungyeol, Woohyun and Sunggyu are in comas. They had extensive damage to their brain and chest area. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it as well," the doctor bowed to you. "I'm so sorry, I tried my best. They weren't the only ones who died in that terrible accident," and with that, the doctor went back in to help w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter