Married to L

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You breathed in and out deeply, listening to the sound of Ye Eun's voice trying to comfort you. You opened your eyes slowly, taking in the new surroundings of your third bride's room. *It just doesn't get any easier does it?* You closed your eyes once again and you suddenly felt cool breath on your nose which instantly calmed you down. You breathed in a hint of mint and familiar cologne.

"Dongwoo oppa," you breathed out and opened your eyes with a smile.

"Yes babe?" Dongwoo gave you a big grin, making you smile wider and your worries vanish.

"Thank you for coming so early," you got up from your seat and went into Dongwoo's arms. "It just doesn't get any easier…" You breathed in his scent again and snuggled deeper into his chest.

"You're going to ruin your makeup and hair babe," Dongwoo broke the hug but still wrapped an arm around your waist to help calm your nerves. "How's it going Ye Eun? Fancy seeing you here," he chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, funny," she rolled her eyes and started to smooth your ruffled hair and touched up your makeup.

"Thanks for being her maid of honour Ye Eun. You've been a really great help for ~~~~~," Dongwoo sincerely smiled as he watched you intently.

"Don't mention it," Ye Eun smiled and took a step back. "There, all done."

You stood up in your wedding dress. The dress' ruffles fell down perfectly in a bell shaped dress. It shaped your waist and bust line to emphasis your curves more. It had small crystals in a wave pattern and your veil was made of lace which came down to your waist.

"You look beautiful," Dongwoo looked at you in awe and affection. "But you'll look even more beautiful with in the wedding dress you'll be wearing at our wedding."

"Oppa," you lightly pushed his arm and rolled your eyes.

"Okay ~~~~-ah, you know the drill. I'm going to do down know and after five counts, you'll hear the main part of the wedding march. Dongwoo, don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter