Suffer With Us

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flied and the rest of your oppas, besides Sunggyu and Hoya, insisted you to go and hang out with Sunggyu and Hoya. You didn't know why but you gladly went to the two of them and you enjoyed their company. The rest of your oppas just watched from afar, keeping everything a secret from you and making sure you didn't have the slightest clue.

It was now a bit more than a week before the time came for them to leave. They had started to become slightly transparent but they could still sleep, eat and touch things. Their hands were slightly transparent but still visible.

Sunggyu and Hoya always had both hands in their pockets and they would usually skip meals. You caught them once eating together when everyone else were sleeping but it didn't bother you very much.

 

One night, you were already sleeping and tucked in by Woohyun, Infinite had gathered in the common room upstairs. Luckily for them, your room was the one on the end of the hallway so you were couldn't hear much noise.

"Hyung, you're hand," Sungjong sadly looked at both Sunggyu and Hoya's hands. It was practically gone now, their arms were now half transparent.

"Their arms as well," Woohyun sighed.

"We're fine," Hoya grunted softly. He didn't really like people giving him pity.

"Hyungs…" Sungyeol, the one being the most emotional out of the whole group, let tears escape his eyes.

"Oh no Yeol, stop the water works," L leaned over to grab a tissue and passed it to Sungyeol.

"Hyung," Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu. "I'm so sorry."

Sunggyu smiled, "It's okay. I'm the oldest and it's not like I can't see her. I'll still be here, you guys can still see us, we can see ~~~~~."

"But she can't see us," Hoya mumbled. Everyone fell silent.

After twenty minutes of discussing what excuse to cover up Sunggyu and Hoya's disappearance, you woke up to the feeling of your throat clogged up. You started to have a coughing fit and the pain brought tears to your eyes.

"O-o-oppas…" your raspy voice croaked out. It wasn't loud enough but you kept calling them. "O-oppas…"

L perked up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter