Burden

Paradise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had woken up again at night. Sunggyu and Hoya were asleep next to you. Their torsos had faded slightly but you hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

"Oppas stayed…" your voice, soft and croaky.

Hoya's eyebrow creased in the middle at your voice. "Hey, you're up."

"Oppa should sleep more. I'm fine."

"Who said we were sleepy?" Hoya yawned and then shook his head wildly in attempt to wake himself up.

"I second that," Sunggyu woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Oppa…" you touched his face. "Sleep more, the both of you."

"Sorry, no can do," Hoya got up from the bed and stretched. "I'll bring up something. You're thin and I'm going to make you eat even if you vomit it up. I need to get some food into you. Want to come watch me cook up something?"

You nodded. "I want to get out bed too."

"You sure?" Sunggyu propped himself up on one elbow.

"Yes oppa," you nodded and tried to sit yourself up.

"I got this," Sunggyu reached for you but stopped. *I forgot, both of us can't carry her…* "Hoya, get someone to carry her," Sunggyu said with slight distaste in his voice.

"Oh… right," Hoya got up. He glanced at Sunggyu. *Hyung, cover for me.*

"~~~~?" Sunggyu made you look at him. "What do you feel like eating today?"

"Something easy to swallow please. My throat hurts," you said each word carefully, scared that the pain will increase if you raised your voice slightly or your voice came out incoherently.

"Sure, that’s not a problem," Sunggyu smiled. "Heard that Hoya?"

Hoya came back on cue, with Dongwoo by his side. "Sorry, hyung, he was the only one on this level."

Dongwoo's eyes were a mix of anger, sadness and concern. "I'll take care of it hyung. Don't worry, I'm in check."

Sunggyu stared at his fellow member for a few seconds, all was silence. "Then I leave her to you."

You didn't know why Dongwoo had to carry you. *Am I heavy?* You kept wondering why Hoya or Sunggyu never carried you. *Are they still sick?* You started jumping to conclusions but your head started to pound, giving you a head spin. "Ah…" you closed your eyes shut, waiting for the pain to subside.

Dongwoo looked at you, angry and concerned. *Why can't I find a way?! She's literally tearing my heart apart then stepping on it all over again.* "You okay princess?" Dongwoo came over and put a hand on your cheek, your eyes opening at his touch.

You bobbed your head lightly, you felt sick to your stomach but you felt like you needed to eat at least something.

"Come here, oppa's got you," Dongwoo wrapped an arm around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter