Let's Sleep Together!

Lovely Complex

"Such nice weather," Taecyeon sighed, as he relaxed on the rooftop. Lying down, he stretched his limbs out as the sun beamed. Hearing noise, he sat up. "Hmm?"

~*~

"Let's just work together one more time!" IU pestered Wooyoung as she followed him around the dorm.

Wooyoung quickened his pace. "Stay away from me!"

"Why are you so cold to me???"

Stopping, he turned around to face her. "I've been working with you for the past few weeks already! I would rather be on my own, you know?" Turning on his heels, he began to walk away. "It's getting close to my debut and I just don't have time for this!"

"Come on! Working with someone is more fun and much less lonely, don't you think?" She continued to follow him.

"Not my problem."

Following the noise he heard earlier, Taecyeon ran towards the two from afar. "Annyeong Wooyoungie and manager!"

Hearing quick footsteps heading towards her direction, she turned towards the noise. "Bwoyo?"

"Annyeong!!!" He swung an arm around her shoulders, but it quickly turned into a headlock.

"Ouch!" She yelped as she tried to loosen his hold on her.

"Whoops!" Laughing, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Guess I have to control my strength."

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung's forehead. "Hyung, you're just so energetic."

"What the heck are you doing?" IU exploded at Taecyeon, as she tried to stop her bleeding nose.

Taecyeon smiled nervously at her. "How do you like my greeting?"

"It's just Taecyeon-hyung. What are you getting a nosebleed for?" Wooyoung glared at her.

"It's his headlock that did this!" she retorted back.

"Do you want to see me shirtless?" Reaching for the bottom of his shirt, Taecyeon began to pull up. "Here!"

Wooyoung desperately tried to keep Taecyeon's shirt down. "Stop it!!!" Now, IU's nose was bleeding for other reasons as her cheeks turned bright pink and she bit her lower lip. Successfully stopping Taecyeon, Wooyoung sighed in relief.

"You're quite liberal, Taecyeon-ssi," IU giggled. "Where are you from?"

Taecyeon stuck his tongue out. "It's a secret!"

"Hyung, stay away from her for at least a radius of five meters. She's dangerous," Wooyoung advised.

IU stomped her foot. "Aish! I'm not!"

"Why? Does it matter?" Taecyeon flashed a toothy grin at them. "I really like IU!"

"Bwo?" Wooyoung and IU said in unison, as their jaws dropped.

"Ahhhhh! L- L- Like?" IU placed both her hands on her cheeks to cover her bright pink cheeks.

Surprised by the confession as well, Wooyoung quickly scolded her. "What are you so excited about? He likes everybody! It's nothing special!"

"Arrasoyo, but it's still the first time a guy said he likes me," she replied, failing to hide her happiness.

Junho hand chopped IU's head and crossed his arms. He scoffed, "So now you're going after hyung?"

Rubbing her head in pain, she flinched at the sight of him. "Aniyo!"

"Annyeong," Taecyeon swung an arm around Junho's shoulder.

Junho pulled Taecyeon with him to create a distance from IU. "Don't go near her. Idiocy is contagious, you know?"

Still trying to ease the pain, she clicked her tongue at him. This kendo freak! "But they're always together," she commented to Wooyoung

"Junho-ah, you're so stern with IU," Taeyceon laughed while ruffling Junho's hair.

"Since when?! And stop messing up my hair!" Junho tried to push Taecyeon's hand away.

Wooyoung nodded as he watched the two. "Yup, that's right. Maybe we should say Taecyeon likes Junho as well."

"Oh..." IU nodded, understanding what he was saying.

"Oh yeah, Ms. Manager, because of promotions in Japan, I won't be here the next three days," Junho said to IU.

"N- Ne," she responded.

"When I'm not around, please remember to lock up the place at night." Junho turned to Taecyeon. "Hyung, beware of IU."

"Bwo?!" IU exclaimed. Why do you even have to say that to him?!

Junho scoffed at her. "So happy that I won't have to see you for the next few days."

She scoffed back. Same here. I'll be much safer without you.

~*~

"Good luck~!" Everyone waved to Junho, as he left the dorm.

Taecyeon weakly waved farewell once Junho was out of sight. Noticing this, Nichkhun and Jun.K each grabbed one hand from Chansung. "Kaja," Nichkhun smiled at Chansung.

Jun.K whispered urgently, "We gotta hide!"

"Hm?" Confused, Chansung got dragged away.

Daebak! Now that Junho-ssi is gone, I won't be attacked! IU hopped in quiet celebration. This time, I'll really concentrate on my music! "Bwo?" Feeling a stare, she snapped back to reality. Confused as to what to do, she just stood there as Taecyeon smiled at her. Chuckling, he linked arms with her. IU and Wooyoung stared at him in confusion.

~*~

"Being with him takes quite a bit of stamina, especially at night time," Nichkhun chuckled as he explained.

Chansung's cheeks turned red. "Bwo? Night?"

Jun.K shivered. "Still freaks me out when I think about it."

~*~

Wooyoung followed behind as he watched Taecyeon hang around IU wherever she went. With his arms hanging on each of her shoulders, she felt as if she was being crushed. Finally getting tired of it, she exploded. "Stop following me!"

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung's forehead. "Looks like he likes you."

She ruffled her hair in frustration. "I don't have time for this. I have to practice my vocals."

"I'll be really nice and quiet, ok?" Looking at her with puppy dog eyes, Taecyeon hugged her. "I really won't bother you, IU."

Struggling for air, she gave up. "Arrasoyo! You're suffocating me!"

Wooyoung's eyebrow twitched as he watched the two in silence.

~*~

In her room, IU scribbled musical notes on a sheet of paper.

"What a nice room!" Taecyeon walked around the room. Peeking over her shoulder, he looked at what she was writing. "Hmm... Looks kind of hard." Picking up an item, he observed it but it slipped through his fingers. "Whoops, broke it."

Shutting her eyes tightly, she began to take rhythmic breaths. Be patient, be patient...

"IU, what's this?" He opened an album and began to look at all the instax photos. "Is this full of you only?"

"Aish! Give it back!" she yelled as she tried to get it back, but he easily kept it away from her with his height advantage.

~*~

"Aish..." Wooyoung sat on the floor of his bedroom, staring at the cover on his floor. All he could hear was muffled yells through it. "What are they doing anyways?"

~*~

"This is pretty sad, don't you think?" Taecyeon laughed as he flipped the pages while the album was still held up.

Hopping, she tried to grab it. "That's my secret!"

~*~

"Give it back!" IU's voice and Taecyeon's laugh could clearly be heard through the cover now.

Irritated, Wooyoung took off the cover and screamed at the two. "Shut up!"

"Omo!" IU's eyes widened and her cheeks turned bright pink as she looked up at him. She was on top of Taecyeon on the floor, finally having the album in her grasp.

Taecyeon smiled at Wooyoung. "Annyeong!"

Wooyoung threw an eraser accurately at her forehead.

~*~

"You..." IU kept glancing at Wooyoung sitting across from her and making beats on his laptop. "Why... Why are you working here?" she asked with a smile.

Wooyoung stopped writing and slammed his fists on the table. "If I let you two alone, who knows what would happen!"

"Arassoyo! I'll compose quietly, ok?" She scoffed, "That's what I wanted anyway."

"Wooyoungie..." Wooyoung looked and Taecyeon flashed the instax album at him. "Look! IU's hidden album! She's a loser!"

Taking the album, Wooyoung tossed it over his shoulder. "I've already seen it before. The important thing is music! Music!"

Taecyeon pouted and whispered to IU, "What a boring response."

IU looked at him in shock. "T- T- Taecyeon-ssi!" She sighed and continued to scribble on her paper.

He chuckled from the sight and gave her a back hug. "Getting all embarrassed just because a boy saw your lonely album. You're so cute, IU."

"Omo!" Her eyes widened as her cheeks turned pink.

Wooyoung glared at her. "Are you really working?"

"I didn't do anything!" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh yeah, IU?" Taecyeon slightly loosened his hug to look at IU's face. "Is it true that you never had a boyfriend?"

"B- B- Bwoyo?" she stuttered and became flustered from the blunt question.

"Too bad~" he chuckled, as he petted her head.

"Huh?"

"Your hair smells so nice." He nuzzled his nose in her hair.

Her cheeks began to burn. "Stop it, Taecyeon-ssi."

Wooyoung angrily tapped his finger as he watched the two.

"And your face is so smooth, just like a girl," Taecyeon smiled, as he happily rubbed his cheek against hers.

Shocked by the sudden skin-ship, she just froze as her cheeks kept getting pinker. "W- Well I am a girl..."

"Oh yeah, IU." Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear, he whispered to her, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Her eyes widened as her face turned completely red. "Bwoyo?"

Wooyoung's eyes widened as well. "Wait..." Slamming his hands on the table, he began to tower over her. "Are you done yet, you pabo?!"

"Didn't I just say it's not my fault?!" she retorted.

"Stop blushing! Are you crazy?"

"Look who's talking and making a big fuss over this!"

"Darn! Looks like Wooyoungie got here first." Taecyeon smiled as he let her go. "Oh well!"

"Bwo?" the two asked in unison as they stared at him in shock.

Wooyoung pointed at her. "What are you saying? Why would I like this pabo?'

She pointed back at him. "As if I'd like a violent guy like you!"

"Let's do it this way then!" Grabbing both of them in his arms, Taecyeon squeezed the two together. "The three of us can be a couple! I like both of you!"

Both of their eyes widened as their faces were only centimeters away from each other. Wooyoung got out of Taecyeon's grip first. "What are you saying? I wouldn't want that pabo!"

"B- B- Bwoyo?" IU slipped out of Taecyeon's grasp as well and crossed her arms. "That's my line!"

Taecyeon laughed happily at the two.

~*~

Hours past and Taecyeon continued to rummage through IU's belongings, as Wooyoung and IU both sighed. Can't concentrate like this...

"Shouldn't you know how to deal with him?!" IU whispered to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung whispered back, "Shut up!" Sighing, he began to stand up. "I think I'll go to bed now." Changed into a white t-shirt and sweats, Taecyeon walked into the room. Wooyoung looked at him, shocked. "Bwo? W- Wait! Hyung, why did you change?"

Swinging an arm around IU's shoulder, Taecyeon smiled. "I'm sleeping with IU here."

IU's eyes widened. "Omo?"

"Ani!" Wooyoung angrily denied.

Taecyeon began to explain, "I can't sleep without someone beside me and Junho was always with me."

Shocked, IU pointed at Taecyeon and began to stutter, "Y- Y- You want to sleep here?"

~*~

"Ahhh~" IU smiled nervously at  Wooyoung sitting beside her. "You're sleeping here too?"

With a big blanket on the floor, the three had space to lie down with IU in the middle. Wooyoung grumbled as he fluffed his pilow, "What else can I do? If you dare do anything, I'll beat you up."

IU's smile faltered. That's quite a threat... She turned to face the other side and saw Taecyeon happily placed his pillow on the blanket. IU clasped both her hands and looked up, feeling blessed. Gomawo, God! Two months ago, I'd never thought I'd be sleeping in the same room as a boy, even if one is violent and the other is crazy.

Wooyoung looked at her with irritation. "What are you doing?"

"Bwo?!" A pillow smacked her right in the face, shocking both her and Wooyoung.

"Pillow fight!" Taecyeon announced happily.

"Wait!" IU ran towards him, throwing pillows. He ran away as he tried to avoid them all.

"Stop it!!!!! Stop- Wah!" A pillow hit Wooyoung's face, successfully shutting him up. "You..." Grabbing a pillow, he ran after the two. "How dare you throw-"

"Wah!!!" IU and Wooyoung both yelped as Taecyeon threw multiple pillows at them.

~*~

"T- T- Tired..." On the floor, IU gasped for air.

Wooyoung was on the floor as well, trying to catch his breath. What in the world are we doing?!

"You're both pretty good!" Taecyeon laughed. "Being with you reminds me of my family in America. Today is one of the happiest days I spent since coming to South Korea!"

~*~

With the moonlight peeking through the window, the three were fast asleep... or so we thought.

IU sighed. Biting her lip, she worried. It's already almost time for my debut. Is it okay for me to play with them at such an important point in my life? Hajiman... Looking at both her sides, she pulled the blanket up to cover her face. She lightly flailed her legs. With two boys in the same room... I'm so nervous, I can't sleep! Omo?!

She stiffened as she felt someone press against her arm. Soon, she felt arms wrap around her. B- B- Bwoyo?!! She bit her lower lip. W- Wooyoung-oppa! He always insults me, but to do something so daring...

"Wait..." She struggled to pull the blanket away from her face. "Wait, Wooyoung-oppa-" Her eyes widened when she saw Taecyeon's sleeping face.

"I saw that." Wooyoung's eyebrow twitched as he cracked his knuckles. "Just as I expected."

Unable to run away because of Taecyeon's tight hold, IU whispered in urgency, "A- Aniyo! He grabbed me!"

"Noona..."

"Bwo?" She looked down at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon repeated in his sleep, "Noona."

"Hyung." Wooyoung calmed down as the two stared at Taecyeon sleep. "Any way you put it, he left his country and family to come to Korea. He always followed people around, because he's lonely."

IU smiled warmly. "Taecyeon-ssi... Bwo?"

"Noona..." Wooyoung's eyes widened as Taecyeon's grip on IU tightened.

"A..." Feeling an immsense pain surge throughout her body, she cried, "AAAAAaaaaa~~!"

"Bwo?" Startled by the sudden noise, Chansung awoke from his sleep.

Jun.K had earplugs on and slept soundly.

"Yup," Nichkhun chuckled as he sipped his tea. "The 'stamina consuming' event."

~*~

The next morning, IU had bandages all over her body and Wooyoung collapsed from exhaustion from tending to her all night. Taecyeon smiled brightly at the two. "We sure had fun playing and sleeping together last night. Can I sleep over at Wooyoungie's tonight?"

Wooyoung subconsciously flinched at his hyung's request. Clasping her hands together, IU shut her eyes tight. Please come back, Junho-ssi. I have found a new respect for you, being able to survive around Taecyeon-ssi. Come back quick... Jebal!!!

[Author's Note: Annyeong everyone! This chapter focuses on Taecyeon being the huge, cute oppa he is. Enjoy!]