Everyone Get Together!

Lovely Complex

Taecyeon shaded his eyes as he looked up at the land. He whistled, as he admired the view, “Wow! So this is Icheon.” Rubbing the back of his neck, he chuckled nervously. “We’re here at last Chansungie! Icheon is really far!”

Chansung sighed, and smiled back. If only we took the other way, we’d be here sooner… Scrunching his eyebrows, he tilted his head. Come to think of it, hyung and I felt like we toured Korea trying to get here.

His train of thought was caught off by the sound of Taecyeon clapping his hands together. “Now that we’re here, let’s find something to eat!”

Chansung looked to his hyung in desperation. “Have you forgotten why we made this trip?” Sighing, he began to explain. “We can’t afford to freely spend our money. We haven’t got much pocket money left, don’t you understand?”

“Chansungie~!” Taecyeon was happily stuffing his face with gyeongdan. “You have to try these! They’re really delicious.”

“Are you listening to what I’m saying?”

While the two were arguing, a crowd was starting to form beside them. Taecyeon tried peeking over the people. “What’s going on here?”

Chansung grabbed his wrist and began dragging him away. “Forget it. Kaja.”


From the middle of the crowd, Jun.K smiled brightly. “Come and see this ordinary piece of wood become something special!” Turning to Junho, he threw the piece of wood in the air. “Do it, Junho!”

Crouching, Junho jumped into the air and quickly unsheathed his sword. Once he landed, a carved bear landed on the floor. “What a great trick! How’d he do that?” someone said in the audience amidst the applause and cheers.

“Thank you, thank you!” Jun.K bowed to the audience, as Nichkhun happily collected the tips.

Junho sighed as his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment. What am I doing?


“We earned a lot of money today,” Nichkhun happily said as Jun.K walked alongside him carrying the bag of money.

A sweat drop formed on Junho’s forehead. “Hyung, how long are we going to be keeping this up? This past week, we traveled to various places and ate eel, crab, and other things. We may be looking for IU-ssi, but it seems we’re on a trip for exotic foods.”

“Yah, these cold noodles look real tasty!” Nichkhun said as he observed a bowl through the restaurant window.

“Pay attention when I’m talking to you!”

Turning around to face Junho, Nichkhun smiled while raising an index finger. “Aside from eating these delicious foods, my real objective is to get some news!”

One of Junho’s eyebrow arched. “Haa?”

“Now, let’s see what that restaurant has to offer!”

Junho sighed. I don’t think that he’s really serious about finding them.


As the sun began to set, Taecyeon and Chansung ended up at the open bath house of an inn.

Sighing, Chansung looked up at the sky. “Manager, where’ve you gone? I wonder how she’s doing now…”

“Is something bothering you?” Taecyeon popped out of nowhere, successfully startling Chansung. “I know you’re thinking of IU.”

Flustered, Chansung denied, “Th- That’s not it.”

“Yah, yah, Chansungie.” Taecyeon found a place next to Chansung and relaxed.

“Bwoyo?”

“What are you going to do once you find her?”

Looking back up at the sky, Chansung began to think of an answer. “I… I’ll… I think I’ll bring her back… or… hmm…”

“Chansungie… What do you think of IU?”

Chansung’s cheeks instantly turned red. “Eh?” He turned to face Taecyeon in alarm. “M- Mollayo…? I respect her.”

“I knew it Chansungie. You’re in love with her aren’t you?” Taecyeon grinned, as he teasingly poked Chanson’s cheek.

Chansung’s eyes widened as his whole face turned red. “I- It’s not like that!”

Taecyeon laughed at Chansung’s reaction. “Aww Chansungie~ You’re blushing.”

“Excuse me?” A lady’s voice interrupted Taecyeon’s teasing. The two men wrapped themselves in their towels and walked back to the changing room to where the voice came from. It was the elderly lady that was in charge of the hotel. “You left these pictures when you got your room key. I didn’t know you were acquainted with these two.” She returned the pictures of Wooyoung and IU back to the men.

Chansung’s eyes widened from the news. “You know them?!”

“Ne. They stayed here for a while sometime ago and the lady left her wallet. If I remember correctly, they said they were going to take a cruise to Jeju Island. If you’re planning to meet them, can you give it back to her?”

“Chansungie?” Jun.K walked into the changing room with Junho and Nichkhun behind him.

“Junho!!” Taecyeon quickly threw an arm over Junho’s shoulder, successfully making his hug a chokehold.

“Ouch!” Junho struggled under Taecyeon’s weight. “Hyung let go of me!”

“Hyung!!” Changing ran to Nichkhun. “How come you’re here?”

Nichkhun petted Chansung’s head. “I was looking for you.”

Chansung felt touched, but that quickly ended when he remembered something. “Hyung! We know where Wooyoung-hyung and manager are!!”


At a low bridge, IU sat down to dip her feet in the water as she fed the turtle. Wooyoung sat beside her. “Wow, he ate it!”

She smiled brightly at him while she petted the turtle. “Looking at him, I realize turtles can be really cute!”

He looked at her in utter amazement. “… Jinjja?” He leaned back and breathed the fresh air. “I’ve already gotten over my disappointment.” Smiling to her he asked, “How about you?” Her cheeks turned pink from the handsome sight. After a while of no response, he arched an eyebrow. “What’s with you?”

Quickly looking at the water, she shook her head. “Nothing, it’s nothing…”

The soft breeze was present, shuffling the leaves of the trees. Wooyoung watched IU swing her feet, lightly splashing the water. “Yah…” While he watched her feet steady, she looked at him and tilted her head. He blinked, and his eyes were on hers now. “Do you want to kiss?”

“Bwo?” Her face slowly turned red, as she tried to comprehend what he just said. “… Omo?… W- W- Wooyoung?”

After a slight pause, he chuckled as he playfully pushed her. “I was just kidding!”

Her eyes widened, as she placed her hands on her chest, trying to calm her beating heart. “Wh- Why’d you tease me like that?”

“Pabo!” He wiped a tear from his eye from laughing too much. “You really believed me?”

“Tch… You probably think that I’m dumb, a byuntae, and that I’m totally useless…”

“Ne,” he replied with the straightest face ever, hurting her even more. “But…” A small smile formed on his face, and he began to look at her with more care. “When a girl tells a boy she loves him, that boy will surely be happy, right?”

The red of her cheeks deepened. “Woo… young” Omo? Wooyoung gently placed a hand on her chin and tilted her face up. Closing his eyes slightly, he began to lean in. Omo… omo?! “UWAA?!"

“IU! Long time no see!!” Taecyeon quickly ran and tackled her.

Wooyoung’s eyes widened, as the rest of 2PM ran towards them. “Yah! Wooyoung! IU!” Jun.K waved to them.

“Long time no see!” Nichkhun smiled.

Stuck in Taecyeon’s headlock, IU looked at the rest of the boys. “Everyone… is here…”

Wooyoung stood up in shock. “How?”

“What’re you saying?” Jun.K asked.

"We had a hard time looking for you,” Nichkhun added.

A sweat drop formed on Junho’s forehead, as he watched the two men lie through their smiles. Liar…

“How did you find us?” IU asked, finally getting out of Taecyeon’s hold.

Junho sighed as he held out her wallet. “It’s all because of this. Be more careful next time will you, manager.”

“My wallet!” IU looked at it gratefully.

“It’s empty!” Taecyeon chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Jun.K laughed alongside him. “We used it to cover our expenses.”

“Aigoo…” Her heart dropped as she looked inside her empty wallet.

“Manager.” Chansung walked over to her and looked at her with relief and happiness. “It’s so good to see you again…”

IU’s cheeks turned pink as she looked up at him with a lower lip pout. “Chansungie, jinjja mianhe… You must’ve been so worried.”

Startled, he looked away as he rubbed the back of his neck. “Bwoyo? Gwenchanayo. I just… I thought I’d never see you again…”

“Mianhe.” She bowed.

He frantically tried to make her stand straight. “You don’t have to apologize.”

Smiling, Nichkhun watched the two from afar. Look at those two. He turned his attention to Wooyoung. “Oh right, so I'm excited to hear the news! What were you doing all alone with our cute manager on this isolated island?”

With crossed arms, Wooyoung arched an eyebrow. “Bwo?”

Nichkhun winked. “Weren’t you just about to kiss? What else would happen if we didn’t get here??”

Wooyoung’s cheeks turned bright pink from Nichkhun’s teasing. “H- Hyung!”

All the boys heard what Nichkhun said; Taecyeon and Jun.K laughed, Chansung’s heart started to break, and Junho slowly unsheathed his sword. He muttered underneath his breath, "Is this the news hyung keeps talking about? Is this why he kept prolonging the trip? So the two would do something?" Getting angry, he swung his sword at IU. “I’ll kill you!!”

“Waaa?!” IU quickly jumped out of the way.

“You’ve got some guts, manager!” Jun.K teased as he ran away from Junho’s rage.

“Manager, you byuntae!” Taecyeon laughed.

Chansung ran away with sorrow. “Ani~”

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung’s forehead. “This scene looks familiar.”

Nichkhun laughed. “Oops~"


Once everyone calmed down, they all decided to head back. “My debut failed…” Everyone stopped from IU’s sudden confession, but she continued to walk. “I was called a pig and no one bothered listening to me, but you guys…” Once there was a nice gap in-between them, she turned around to face the boys with a tearful smile. “You guys came all the way here to find me no matter what I look like. I can feel that you guys care for me even though you all express it differently." She looked at all of them. "If it’s okay with everybody, can I stay as 2PM’s pig-like manager just a little bit longer?” Her smile faltered, as her eyes closed. “I perfectly understand if you all don't want me anymore because even I'd be embarrassed of having myself around but … jebal”

Sighing, Nichkhun answered and smiled on behalf of everyone, “Of course you can.” 

Wooyoung let out a small smirk, as he looked at her endearingly. “Pabo.”

Hearing the mutter, Nichkhun turned to him in confusion. “Did you say something?”

Wooyoung's eyes widened, as he quickly shook his head. “Eh? Nothing!”

“Manager! Manager!” Taecyeon ran towards IU. “Can I throw this big rock?”

IU’s eyes widened when she saw him wind the turtle shell behind him, getting ready to throw it. “Yah! Don’t do that! That’s my turtle!”

Junho looked at it with disgust. “… I can’t stand turtles.”

Chansung smiled. “It’s cute!”

“Kaja! We have to go!” Jun.K yelled at the rest.

The pink sky turned orange as the sun began to set further on this happy family.

[A/N: YAY! The gang is back!!]