JYPE Surprise?!

Lovely Complex

It was seven years ago when I met my first love...

"WAAAHHHHHHHH!" She sat up from her bed and quickly looked at her clock. Her eyes widened. "A- An- Ani!"

~*~

"What's wrong?" Jun.K sleepily brushed his teeth, watching IU quickly pack lunch and everything she needed. "Why are you in such a hurry this morning?"

"I have to do preparations for my debut!" Struggling to zip her bag up, she mumbled, "Why didn't the alarm go off?" Checking her watch again, she began to scramble. "Oh no! I'm late for dance practice."

"Do you go to LOEN to practice?"

"Aniyo, I go to JYPE!" she answered as she ran out the door.

Jun.K tilted his head in confusion, but quickly nodded his head as if he just understood something.

~*~

In the JYP building, Wooyoung finished his dance practice, preparing for his solo debut. Swinging a towel over his shoulder, he reached for the door.

"Omo!" A little girl, who quickly opened the same door Wooyoung reached out for, ran into the room and bumped into him. From the collision, she almost fell back but Wooyoung grabbed her wrist in time. He looked at the petite girl who sported twin braids and very big, round glasses that were so thick that you couldn't see past the lens to see her eyes.

"Mianheyo," Wooyoung apologized as he let go of her wrist. She held the wrist that was just released close to her chest as her cheeks turned bright pink. Observing her reaction, he asked skeptically, "Gwenchanayo?" She quickly turned around and ran away. He called after her "Yah! Wait!" He rubbed the back of his neck. "What's up with her?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyung!" JR, a member of Got7, swung his arm around Wooyoung's shoulder. Wooyoung mindlessly ruffled JR's hair, as he watched the little girl look confused as to which way she should go. JR noticed his hyung's actions and stared at the girl as well. "Hmm? You looking at that girl?'

"... Ani." Walking the opposite direction as the girl, Wooyoung shook his head in denial while JR followed. "Her braids and huge glasses... I haven't seen her before. Is she a new trainee?"

"Bwoyo?" Grabbing Wooyoung's wrist, JR dragged him towards the direction of the little girl. "You don't know her?"

The two peeked behind the door of the room where the little girl bowed her head in front of an instructor. He scolded her, "I told you that you had to compose one song as homework before coming here. Why didn't you do it? You even missed dance practice! Do you even want to debut?!" With a click of his tongue, he sighed and shook his head. He headed out the door, and Wooyoung and JR pretended to be passing by. Once the instructor was gone, the two peeked at the girl again who was now strumming away on her guitar and humming a tune.

JR whispered, "She auditioned for JYPE twice but failed. When Jinyoung-hyung figured out, he was super sad that a gem like her slipped away, so he allowed (well more like forced) her to practice here to show how sorry he is. She's very famous around here."

Wooyoung just nodded his head as he continued to listen to her hum. Her voice isn't that bad. I can understand why Jinyoung-hyung would act that way.

With a playful grin, JR began to nudge Wooyoung's arm. "Hyung, why don't you go out with her?"

Wooyoung scoffed while looking at JR in disbelief. "Ani, I don't like girls who look cute and innocent but is really a byuntae, and I don't need these bookworm-types either."

JR asked with a chuckle, "Who's the byuntae?"

"Where I live-"

There conversation got interrupted when the door opened, revealing the little girl. She tilted her head skeptically. JR began to chuckle nervously, "I swear we weren't spying on you. I can explain-"

"Can you come with me for a second?" the little girl interrupted.

"Bwo?" Jr's eyes widened.

"Just come here with me." She grabbed Wooyoung's wrist and began to drag him away.

Shocked, Wooyoung pointed at himself with his free hand. "Bwo? Me?"

Wooyoung looked at JR with a desperate expression of not knowing what to do. Baffled, JR mouthed at him, "You know her?" He just stood still as he watched his hyung get dragged away.

~*~

Once they were at the roof of the building, the little girl let go of Wooyoung's wrist and didn't face him. Getting irritated, he pointed at her. "Yah! I already apologized for bumping into you even though it was you who was running. What do you want?"

"I heard you..." Crossing her arms, she grumbled, "Who are you calling a bookworm?" Looking over her shoulder, a smile creeped onto her face. "Do you really think I'm cute?"

Arching an eyebrow, he asked, "Bwo?"

"Can't you recognize my voice?" She walked towards him and stopped. Pulling her glasses down to reveal her eyes, she stuck her tongue out. "It's me!"

His eyes widened. "IU?! Why are you dressed like this? What are you doing here?!"

Putting her index finger over her lips, she shushed him. "Listen! Don't tell anyone that we live together. It could cause problems or a scandal. What kind of manager would I be to let that happen?"

Finally getting ahold of himself, he clicked his tongue. "Arasso." With that, he turned around to walk away.

IU quickly ran in front of him and extended her arms out to stop him from going away. "Wait! Let's go eat something."

His eyebrow twitched. "Can't. I have to prepare for my solo." 

"Aigoo~ Nado," she said while patting onto her chest. She grabbed his wrist, not accepting any excuses. "I skipped breakfast too and you need to replenish your energy." Looking back at him, she smiled. "Kaja."

He sighed.

~*~

IU and Wooyoung sat in the cafeteria. She handed him a sandwich with a bright smile. "Here."

He looked at the sandwich warily. "You made this sandwich?"

She giggled, "It tastes better than it looks." Seeing that he kept poking at it, she sighed and began the guilt trip. "Even though I was late this morning, I still made this for you. I made this with you in mind and I wanted to be a good manager..."

"Arasso, arasso, I'll eat it." With a sigh, he looked at the sandwich one more time before eating it. Is that spaghetti in the sandwich? He mumbled under his breath, "Well, at least it has character..."

He looked at her as they ate. Feeling his stares, she began to feel uncomfortable. "Wha- What are you looking at?" She began to wipe her face with the back of her hand. "Do I have something on my face?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking..." He took another bite of the sandwich. "Why are you dressed like this? You look pretty cute in your usual way-" Both of their eyes widened. Wooyoung couldn't believe what he just said and had to quickly shut his mouth before he could say something else that didn't make sense.

Her face turned bright pink. She averted her eyes. "My eyes are really bad so I have to switch to thicker glasses when I go out." Waving a hand over her face, she changed the subject. "Aigoo~ This isn't important. Let me see your hand."

"B- Bwo? Wae?" Still flustered by what he said, he got caught by surprise by her demand.

Taking his hand by force, she took out a marker and began to write on him. "This is my cellphone number. Since I'm preparing for my debut the same time as yours, I can't be around and manage your schedule. Just text or call me whenever you need me." She gave him a warm smile.

~*~

Walking into the cafeteria as well, JR spotted the two sitting. He let out a small chuckle. "Who would've thought? They seem to match each other in some weird way." With that, he walked away to get his lunch.

~*~

Otteoke! IU watched Wooyoung as he ate. She bit her lower lip. This is the first time having lunch with a boy AND he's eating a lunch that I made! Calming down, she began to steal small glances at him. This... It feels pretty nice. He really is handsome.

"What are you staring at?" It was his turn to ask that question.

Blinking a couple of times to snap out of it, she shook her head. "I- It's nothing... Huh?" She looked at what he handed her.

"Take this." He gave her a piece of paper, resembling a receipt that says $10. "It's a bill for my company." Standing up, he prepared to leave. "I don't have any reason to accompany you for lunch, right? I'll go now."

Shocked, she watched him walk away. "Hold on..." She clenched her fists. "That's ridiculous! I was the one who made you food, too!"

~*~

Wearing a hat, scarf, and mask as a disguise, Wooyoung chased after the bus. IU trailed behind him. "W- Wait up!"

"Pali." Once they stepped inside the crowded bus, the two forced themselves into a tight spot. "Stay away from me!" he demanded as she bumped into him.

Getting pushed around, she retorted, "I can't help it! There's no room."

As time passed, he noticed that she was quiet. He looked down at her. She was holding a napkin with musical notes on it. She's even composing music at a place like this...? She swayed for a while and she ended up bumping her head against his chest.

"Omo..." Her eyes fluttered open and she looked up at him. She rubbed her eyes. "Mianheyo, I didn't get much sleep last night."

"Bwo? Didn't sleep much? I had enough sleep even after those events..." He watched her begin to doze off again. Was she trying to finish her song last night? Knowing what she went through yesterday, she didn't have time to even start composing. She even made me lunch... When she began to sway backwards, he quickly but gently placed made her forehead rest on his chest. His cheeks began to warm up as he smirked. I guess she is kinda cute. She must've worked hard to debut otherwise she woudn't have ruined her eyesight and be forced to wear those thick glasses...

"All passengers, please be careful as the bus comes to a stop," the driver announced.

"Omo?" IU got pushed from behind, getting closer to Wooyoung.

"Y- Yah!" Wooyoung agrily whispered. "Stay away from me!"

"I can't help it!" she whispered back. "It's too crowded in here! Ahhh!" She got pushed even more towards him to the point that they were standing chest-to-chest. Omo! Her eyes widened as her heartbeat quickened. His chest...

His cheeks turned bright pink by the closeness.

[Author's Note: I mean, IU isn't the only one who could feel his chest. I'm pretty sure he could feel hers too ;)]

Biting her lower lip, she nuzzled further into his chest. Ahhh~ We meet again, chiseled chest- "Ouch!"

He pinched both of her cheeks roughly and forced her to look up at him. He clenched his teeth, as he whispered, "What were you doing, byuntae?!"

Prying his hands away from her cheeks, she giggled, "I can't help it! I'm just a normal girl!"

Not taking any of her excuses, he turned her around. Things didn't turn out for the better as he expected, as people began to push and their bodies were against each other yet again. He swallowed his saliva as he shut his eyes and began to try to think of something else.

Her eyes widened as her pressed against a certain area. He gasped and she earned a death glare from him. She looked up at him nervously and forced out a giggle. "I... can't move. I really didn't mean to..."

He clenched his teeth.

~*~

"We're at *** now," the bus driver announced.

[Author's Note: I don't know what to name their stop or where they live. Any suggestions? haha]

Wooyoung walked out first while IU followed, rubbing her forehead. "Aish! Mianheyo!" After a while of walking, she broke the silence. "Can you teach me how to dance?"

Ignoring her question, he turned around to face her and changed the subject. "Why did you want to be in JYPE?"

"Bwoyo..." She looked at him with slight shock. Scrunching her eyebrows, she began to question, "W- Why?" She scoffed and muttered under her breath, "I guess you don't remember."

"What did you say-"

"Why did you want to go solo?" she quickly asked, successfully cutting him off.

"Me?" After taking off his mask, he smirked at her. "It's a secret."

~*~

"Aigoo~ Who knew!" Jun.K ruffled IU's hair upon her return. "Our IU is the genius composer that trains in JYPE!" Walking up to Wooyoung, he nudged and whispered, "Why are you two coming home together? Hmm~ It's not like both of your schedules end at the same time."

Putting both his hands in his pants pockets, Wooyoung looked away as his cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Omo!" IU screamed as Taecyeon surprised her by jumping out of a tree.

Swinging an arm around her, he flashed a smile. "IU! Time to get to work, you manager!"

Chansung and Junho watched from afar, and Nichkhun couldn't help but smile at the sight.

[Author's Note: BAM! That's right! Double update right hurrr! You're welcome.]