Missing You at 2PM's Dorm

Lovely Complex

“Seok-hyeon, it’s done!” Tiffany called out as she placed the food on a plate. “We’ll have omelette  today.”

“Kay!” Seok-hyeon cheerfully ran towards her. Grabbing the plate, he took a bite. “Delicious! Mama’s skill has improved.”

She smiled brightly. “Thank you Seok-hyeon!”

“I’m getting kinda used to camping out,” he said as he sat down on a stump.

“It’s been two months since we came back to Korea,” she said as she resumed cooking on an electric stove outside of her van. “Now that I finished promoting abroad, it’s about time to find an apartment. Oh yeah!” She stopped cooking in realization. She took a quick spritz of her breath spray and continued talking, “I have to thank that manager for letting you stay at her place that one day.”

“Manager? You mean IU?”

“Her name is IU?”

A sweat drop formed on his forehead. “You should at least remember her name.”

“She works really hard and helps me a lot.”

“Oh yeah! Her house is really weird! It’s a male kpop group’s dorm! The place is huge!”

She turned her full attention to him. “Bwo?! Seok-hyeon, what’s the name of the group?”

He tilted his head in confusion. “2PM… I think…”

“2- 2PM?” She dropped the spatula in shock.


“I’m full~” Taecyeon sang happily as he placed the dishes in the sink. Junho nodded his head in agreement.

“So you’re a manager for another idol?” Jun.K asked IU as he continued to eat his breakfast.

She smiled. “JYP asked me to.”

“That idol is the mother of that little boy you brought over last time?” Chansung asked.

“I think they’re just relatives, but I’m not too sure. She’s weird, and she’s a very fun person-“

“I’m full.” Wooyoung slammed his chopsticks on the table.

“Eh?” She looked up at him.

Smirking, he scoffed at her. “That’s good. Seems like you found a good idol. Since you like being her manager so much, why don’t you just be her manager and stop being ours?”

“Wh- What?” Shocked at first, she scoffed back and mumbled, “He’s the one that tried so hard to release a solo album because of a crush.”

“What’d you say?!!” He pinched her cheeks roughly.

“Nothing!” She swatted his hands away. Pouting, he stomped away from the dining table.

A sweat drop formed on Jun.K’s forehead. “What happened to you two? The mood isn’t that good…”

She forced a laugh. “It’s nothing…”


“Hmm…” Jun.K pondered through the hallway. “I’m not sure why they’re fighting, but it seems it’s because of this photo.” He looked at the photo that he showed to IU that one day when it was raining. “Never mind. That Tiffany girl is out of the country anyways, and Wooyoungie seems to have given up on her already.” Feeling the guilt getting off his shoulders, he began to cheer up. “Whatever, our IU and Wooyoungie will be together soon.”

“Excuse me!” A female voice could be heard behind the front door.

Eh? A guest? He approached the front door, and opened it. “This is a boy’s dorm; no female guests. Oh!”

“Ah!” Tiffany took a quick spritz of her breath spray and smiled with Seok-hyeon holding onto her shirt. “Aren’t you Jun.K? Long time no see."

Jun.K stood frozen, rubbed his eyes in disbelief, and still saw the person in front of him. He belatedly jumped back from shock. “Ah! T- Tiffany!! What are you doing here? I see you still have that habit of keeping your breath minty!”

“Mama, you know him?” Seok-hyeon looked up at Tiffany.

“Sorry. I came so late to say hi because I was really busy,” Tiffany explained. “I was here in Korea since April…”

“What? Mama?!” Jun.K yelled, still in shock.

“You mean this kid?” she asked, gesturing at the little boy. She laughed. “There’s a reason involved… Oh yeah, is Wooyoung here? Didn’t he debut as a soloist? I want to ask how he’s doing.”

“Ah?” Jun.K began to sweat. Oh no… If they meet now, things will be more complicated…

She tilted her head. “What’s wrong?”

“Ac- Actually… Tiffany… Wooyoung didn’t debut as a soloist.”

Her eyes widened. “R- Really?”

“Because he was so sad, he set off for a trip around Europe.”

“What?” After being in shock, she nodded her head, understanding. “Really… Hmm… That’s not bad. Everyone’s life is a little different. Not a bad idea.”

While she was in her own world, he sighed in disbelief. “You fell for it… You’re still that gullible.”

“Stop lying to her; she’s very pure.” Seok-hyeon crossed his arms.

“So you should just go back!” Jun.K began pushing her out the door.

She began to get flustered. “But I just got here!”

“Ah!” Seok-hyeon exclaimed as he saw a person coming towards them.

“Omo?” IU exclaimed as she wondered what the commotion was about. “Tiffany?”

“IU!” Tiffany smiled brightly at her.

“I- IU, how do you know Tiffany?” Jun.K asked, feeling frantic.

IU giggled. “Aigoo~ She’s the idol I’ve been working for.”

“Bwo?!” Jun.K began to panic. This isn’t good. If Wooyoungie and Tiffany meet again, Wooyoungie will explode with feelings for his crush… After a momentary pause, he smiled. But… That’ll be fun to watch…

“Do we have guests?” Wooyoung appeared behind him.

“AHHH!!” Grabbing a bucket of water, Jun.K aimed it at Wooyoung. I should stop him first! Manager, I’m on your side (as of now).

“WAAHH!!” Drenched, Wooyoung yelled at Jun.K. “Hyung! What’re you doing?!”

Jun.K forced a laugh out. “Sorry, my hand slipped. Let’s go over there to dry you up!” Putting the bucket over Wooyoung’s head, Jun.K turned back to the two ladies and waved.

Tiffany tilted her head. Not feeling fazed at all as things like this always happen, IU pointed down the hallway. “Tiffany, please come to my room.”


“What happened?” Junho asked as Jun.K came running towards them.

“Is Seok-hyeon here?” Taecyeon asked.

“Everybody gather around!!” Jun.K rallied Chansung, Junho, and Taecyeon in the kitchen. Jun.K filled everyone in on the situation.

“WHAT? That woman was Wooyoung-hyung’s crush?” Chansung asked, shocked.

Jun.K nodded. “Right, now things are very serious…”

“Why?”

“If we let Tiffany and Wooyoung meet again, it’ll make a big impact on our manager! Usually we could just watch for fun, but this time, IU has no chance of winning…” Sighing, Jun.K let out a pity laugh. “She really has no chance… And she’s such a nice girl… She’ll probably back down then commit suicide…”

“Suicide?!” Junho and Chansung both had their jaws hanging open.

“What do we do??” Chansung began to panic.

Jun.K rubbed his chin. “Good thing Tiffany is only here to say hi. As long as she doesn’t see Wooyoung and go back, it’ll be fine.”

“I understand! I’ll help you out!”

“Ne!” Junho nodded.

“I’ll help too!” Taecyeon raised his hand.

Jun.K smiled at everyone. “Thanks!”

But… Chansung’s cheeks slowly started to turn red. If I let hyung and Tiffany become a couple… IU would be free.

“Chansungie~ Let’s go!” Taecyeon called out as he was leaving the room.

“N- Ne!”


Seok-hyeon dug through IU’s room, as Tiffany took a seat on the floor. IU placed snacks and cups of tea on the table. Tiffany looked around, as she took a cookie. “Oh! So you’re 2PM’s manager as well?”

IU took a sip of her tea, as she sat next to Tiffany. “Although I’m the manager, I don’t really do anything since they’re not really doing promotional activities. Good thing I don’t have to pay any rent.”

“How’s Nichkhun?”

“You know Nichkhun?”

“Yeah, we knew each other for a long time.”

With the hole in the ceiling catching his eye, Seok-hyeon grabbed a stool and pushed it open. “Eh? Aren’t you Wooyoung?” His eyes widened. “So this hole leads here? How bizarre… Is this a secret passage?”

Wooyoung saw the little boy’s head pop out. “Eh? Seok-hyeon, when did you come here?”

“I came with mama,” the little boy happily responded.

“Your mama is here too?”

“She’s downstairs.”

“Downstairs?”


“How are we going to kick her out?” Jun.K wondered aloud as he headed towards IU’s bedroom along with Chansung, Junho and Taecyeon. “Hey, Tiffany.” He opened the door.

“So she’s Seok-hyeon’s mom?” Wooyoung asked, as his head popped out from the ceiling. He could only see the back of her head as the two ladies had their attention to Jun.K.

“Right… Eh?” Seok-hyeon’s attention was also towards the new guests.

“AHH!” Chansung exclaimed in shock by how close Tiffany and Wooyoung were to seeing each other.

Jun.K pushed Chansung. “AHHHH!!!!! Ch- Chansung!”

“Ha!” Chansung shoved a book in Wooyoung’s face.

“Wah!” Wooyoung exclaimed in shock by the sudden movement.

“Quickly!” Taecyeon pulled Tiffany up, and pushed her out the room. “Seok-hyeon’s mom, let’s go! It’s almost meal time!”

“Ah, ok!” Tiffany followed the man down the hallway.

Junho dragged IU. “Manager, you go too.”

“Omo!”

“Mama!” Seok-hyeon ran after them.

Wooyoung looked at Chansung. “What is it Chansung?”

Chansung began to feel flustered. “Nothing! Ha ha ha…”


“Although it’s meal time, there’s nothing on the table?” Tiffany asked as they reached the dining room.

Jun.K nervously laughed. “Huh? Weird… Ha ha ha! Oh Tiffany!” He dragged her to the refrigerator. “You’re good with cooking! I was about to ask you for some help.”

“I see!” Tiffany began to dig through the fridge in earnest.

“IU, you’re good too! You help too!”

“Alright…” IU reluctantly joined Tiffany.

“Jun.K…” Wooyoung walked into the kitchen with Chansung behind him. Jun.K’s eyes popped wide open.

Tiffany happily searched through the fridge. “What do you have in here?”

“I heard Seok-hyeon’s mom is here?” Wooyoung asked.

Jun.K waved his hands in denial. “N- N- No! Not here!!”

“Not here?” Tiffany asked as she thought Jun.K was talking to her. “Where should I look for food to cook?” She turned to face him, and he quickly ran to her side.

“Don’t mind me!”

Taecyeon and Junho carried Wooyoung out. “Ah?” Once he was put down, he looked at the two increduously. “Junho, Taecyeon, what are you two doing?”

“There’s a reason for this,” the two responded.

“Anyone there?” Wooyoung started walking back in the kitchen.

Tiffany heard a male voice coming in. “Someone’s there?”

“AHHHHH!!” Jun.K panicked and twisted her neck to face the opposite way.

Junho followed suit with Wooyoung. “Sorry…”

“AH!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!” Tiffany and Wooyoung exclaimed in unison. A sweat drop formed on Jun.K’s forehead as he watched her cringe, as Junho dragged Wooyoung back out.


Wooyoung peeled off a hot pad and placed it on his neck. “Junho, you went too far. Everyone’s behaving weird today.” He sat on the living room couch as he reprimanded Junho.

Junho slightly bowed. “Sorry, Wooyoung.”

Wooyoung crossed his arms, as he eyed him suspiciously. “Are you guys hiding something from me?”

“N- No!”

“Excuse me, can we borrow the hot pads?” IU asked, as Tiffany was rubbing her neck in pain behind IU.

“Here.” Wooyoung handed the box to IU without looking back.

“Ah!!” Junho began to drip cold sweat.

Wondering what made Junho so shocked, Wooyoung looked back at the two women. “Isn’t that person-“ Chansung splashed a whole bucket full of water at Wooyoung, as Taecyeon and Jun.K dragged the two ladies away. “Why is it even Chansung is behaving this way?!” Wooyoung exploded.

Chansung rubbed the back of his neck. “Ha ha ha! Sorry, I wanted to water the grass… Let’s go over there!” Chansung dragged his hyung away.

Huh? Wooyoung kept looking back at where the woman was. What’s this smell? Like something that I used to remember.


“Finally passed the hard part…” Jun.K sighed in relief as he wiped his forehead. “Strategy success!”

A sweat drop formed on Junho’s forehead. “You call that ‘passed the hard part’?”

“Next kick her out after letting them take a bath~” Jun.K happily went towards the two confused women.

Tiffany looked around as she scratched her head. “Huh? Where are we?”

“Tiffany, it’s been a while since you were here. How about going to our open bath?”

“That sounds great!”


Wooyoung lazed around the open bath, deep in thought. What is that smell? The smell made me so calm and safe. Like something from long ago… He eventually dozed off.


“Hyung, where’s Tiffany-ssi and manager?” Chansung asked Jun.K as he caught up with the rest of the group.

Jun.K placed both hands on his hips as he smiled. “They went to take a bath.”

“Oh no, manager is taking a bath too!”

“BWO!”


“2PM is really energetic,” Tiffany laughed as she and IU stepped out into the bath.

IU giggled as well. “But they’re no match for Seok-hyeon.”

“Ha ha ha.” Tiffany laughed once they both settled in the water (opposite of where Wooyoung is dozed off). “IU, so Seok-hyeon was hard to look after.”

A sweat drop formed on IU’s forehead. “Tiffany-ssi, I’ve been wondering, but you hired me to be a babysitter and not a manager right?”

“I really want to thank you. That child has been through some hard times, but since you came, he’s been more playful.”

“I see… Omo?” IU tilted her head as Tiffany spritzed with breath spray. “You even bring that here?”

[A/N: When they go to the open bath, they always wrap themselves with a towel]


Still dozed off and relaxed, Wooyoung’s nose twitched. Ah… That aroma… Smells like mint… Tiffany-noona…

FLASHBACK

“Noona, I’ve decided.” Wooyoung looked at Tiffany with motivation. “I’m going to debut as a soloist!”

“What? But why??” Tiffany said in shock.

“Is it because it hasn’t been long since I debuted?”

“Of course not.” She shook her head and sprayed her breath spray. She gave him a warm smile. “But if you’ve already set your mind to it then good luck Wooyoung. I hope we get to do a special stage once you do.”

END FLASHBACK

Wooyoung lazily opened his eyes. …Bwo… That smell… He stood up and looked around. This smell smells like Tiffany-noona’s breath spray… His eyes widened when he made eye contact with Tiffany who’s staring back in shock.

“Ah…” Tiffany pointed with a stiff smile. “Huh?”

Wooyoung’s cheeks slowly turned bright pink. “… Eh?”

Looking at the two, IU tilted her head. “Bwo?”

“AAAHHHHHHH!!!” Buckets came out of nowhere and hit all three of their heads.

“Yah, Jun.K-hyung, Junho-hyung, what'd you do?! You can’t just throw buckets at people like that!!” Seok-hyeon flailed his arms around in anger.

Taecyeon ran and checked how the three in the bath are. He smiled and gave a thumbs up. “Everyone is unconscious!”

Jun.K panted in exhaustion. “Did we make it?”

Junho panted as well. “Safe.”


“T- Tiffany-noona!” Wooyoung quickly sat up in shock. “Eh? I…” A sweat drop formed on his forehead as he woke up in bed.

Jun.K who was sitting next to his bed, rubbed the back of his neck. He laughed nervously. “You fainted in the bath! Were you dreaming?!”

“Dream?” Wooyoung’s cheeks turned pink. So it was a dream.. I actually dreamed of Tiffany-noona… What’s going on with me?

Without letting Wooyoung notice, Jun.K turned around and sighed in relief as he wiped his forehead.


Meanwhile…

Seok-hyeon sat next to Tiffany as he glared at Taecyeon, Junho and Chansung. IU layed unconscious next to Tiffany.

Chansung looked at Junho and Taecyeon with worry. “Did we go too far?”

A sweat drop formed on Junho’s forehead as he cleared his throat. “Um…”

Taecyeon let out a weak chuckle.

[A/N: Umm hello. I hope people still read/follow this story. Sorry for the long hiatus... Neomu mianhe ;^_^]