al Night

Lovely Complex

IU and Wooyoung stared at the single queen sized bed and were speechless. They forced a smile for the owner but that didn't hide their shock.

"Do we need to..." IU broke the silence but her train of thought drifted away as she was trying to let the sitation at hand process in her head.

"Sleep here?" Wooyoung finished for her. "Just us two..."

"Once we hit this season, we get a lot of romantic lovers here!" the elderly woman explained. "So there's no need to be shy!"

"A- Aniyo!" IU turned bright pink. "It's not like that! I don't have that kind of relationship with him!"

Wooyoung turned pink a well. "Maja! I have no relation to her!"

"So..." The elderly woman cackled. "Weren't the two of you happily coming from the co-ed hot springs?"

"Uh... That's..." IU couldn't think of an explanation.

The elderly woman approached her and whispered, "Aigoo~ It's no big deal. It doesn't matter if you're lovers or friends, I just did you a favor. With a face like his, you should thank me this is happening to you."

IU's eyes widened, and her cheeks turned so bright pink and warm that she felt like she was back in the hot spring.

"Excuse me..." Wooyoung approached the lady. "Are there really no other rooms?"

The lady laughed nervously. "I'm really sorry. I'll give you half price." She led them outside to the living room. "Come, there's a hot dinner already prepared."

IU exhaled deeply and followed the lady. "Oh... Alright..."

Wooyoung followed with his arms crossed. "Forget it, let's just eat first." He took a seat and began to place food on his plate.

IU joined him on the opposite side of the table. "Ne..." After taking a bite, her eyes widened. "This is tasty!"

He nodded in agreement. "Yeah, what is this?"

The lady cackled. "All of these are designed for newly-weds. The food are full of ingredients which could make you two last longer at night! The night for the two of you is really gonna be something!"

IU began drooling at the thought, but Wooyoung retorted, "Didn't we say we aren't like that?!"

"Please, take your time!" The elderly woman left despite Wooyoung's protests.


After they finished eating since they decided it was futile to argue with the elderly woman, Wooyoung sighed and poured IU a cup of tea. "Come, have some tea."

IU hesitantly accepted the cup. "Gomawo..." She laughed nervously, trying to lighten the mood. "Really... What a mess."

"I know." Wooyoung sighed again and leaned back in his chair. "Even though our addresses are the same, I still wished that the innkeeper wouldn't have done this. This is really stressful..."

"Ne..." She took a sip of her tea as they both sat in silence. Wooyoung kept stealing small, quick glances somewhere, making her want to look too. Gulping, her face began to turn red as her thoughts went crazy.

Noticing this, he flicked her forehead. "Yah! Why are you looking towards the bed?"

"Waa!" she screamed in pain. Giggling, she said nervously as she rubbed her forehead, "Heheh... The bed is big enough to separate anyways. There's nothing to worry about!"

Taking a sip of his tea, he nodded. "That's true..."

"This is like our honeymoon!" she giggled, trying to make light of the situation.

"This stuff is strong." He sighed as he put down his cup. "I know. How can people assume we're lovers? Nevertheless, I have no experience- !" His eyes widened at what just came out of his mouth.

She tilted her head. "What experience?"

"What are you trying to make me say?" Feeling flustered, he pinched her cheeks.

Struggling to free from herself, she cried, "Waa!!! Why?!"

Finally letting go, he sat back down. "Seriously... Even coming here I have to stay with you. I hope we weren't fated together in a past life or something!"

"Hahaha... Is that what it is?" Fated together in a past life... That's what it is isn't it... Before making my debut, I seriously felt close to him because our fates seemed similar... "Wooyoung..." She gently placed her hand on top of his as she crawled towards him. "We both didn't do well on our debut stage, so let's just console each other and continue our vacation." She looked up at him bashfully.

His eyes widened by her actions, and he gulped. "You mean to ease each other's pain? That would be good..." Feeling playful, he pinned her to the floor and smirked. "I'll leave everything up to you then."

Her heart beated quickly, as she looked up at him. She bit her lower lip. "O- Oppa..."

"Yah!" Wooyoung broke IU out of her trance. "What are you grinning stupidly about?"

Her eyes widened as her imagination went to a close. She wiped off her drool, as she looked at him. "Omo!"

"Blood." He pointed at her nose.

"Omo! My nose is bleeding!" She began to panic as she tried looking for tissue.

"Aish, what will I do with you... Face this way." With a tissue at hand, he spun her around.

"M- Mianhe..." When they faced each other, they were both really close. Still shocked from her thoughts running wild, she took the tissue and backed away. "Wa!"

He stood up wordlessly and walked towards the bedroom. "IU..." He turned a little towards her direction. "Come over here..."

"Bwo?" She looked at him in shock as there were napkins plugged into her nostrils.


"Seriously?!" Jun.K's voice could be heard outside of the 2PM dorms. "Why is everyone like this? What is this?" He began trembling as he read the note Taecyeon left behind. "It's not just Taeceyon, but Chansung too..."

Nichkhun sighed, as he crossed his arms. "It's really worrisome. They're both like kids still, especially Chansungie being secretly in love with our IU."

"Just imagine if he walked in on the two! That would be terrible!" Jun.K flailed his arms.

"What should we do?" Junho asked. "Let's call the police."

"Ani, I've decided..." Putting a backpack on, Nichkhun smiled brightly. "We head off to Icheon as well!"

"Bwo?" A sweat drop formed on Junho's forehead.

"I will not permit them to have all the fun to themselves!"

Sighing, Junho quickly packed a bag and followed Nichkhun. I think staying here and waiting for them to call is better...


"Waa~ It's snowing right now!" Taecyeon smiled as he looked up at the night sky.

Chansung panicked as he looked around. "Where are we?!"


Back in Icheon, IU's pants could be heard. "Haa... Hnn... Huu... Ani! I can't... Not there!" Her face was flushed as she began panting more. "W- Wooyoung!"

"Too bad. I hope you're ready..." He smirked as he panted as well. He clenched his teeth. "It's coming now!" He hit the ping pong ball over the net with accuracy and speed. "Service!"

"Omo!" She tried to dive for the ball that was coming at the opposite corner she was at, but she stilled missed. Slumping over the table, she tried to catch her breath. "Aigoo, he's good..."

He cheered. "Asa! I won easily!"

"Aish... Alright, one more time!" She stood up and grabbed her paddle, feeling pumped.

Placing his hands on his hips, he taunted her. "Are you serious? Aren't you being childish?"

She got ready to serve. "Less talk, more play!"

"... You really seem like a..." He hit the ball back to her. "Little kid! Your maturity is at about 12-years-old isn't it?"

She smashed the ball back. "That's so rude!"

"Your face is like a little kid too!"

"Who cares! It's none of your business!"

"Little brat."

"Hmph!"

"Still..." He smiled. "Sometimes that look of yours is still kinda cute."

"Bwo?" Her eyes widened, as her cheeks began to turn pink. Forgetting that she was still playing, the ball hit her face. "Ouch!" Rubbing her face, she glared at him. "That's a cheap trick!"

"Hahaha, pabo!" He laughed as he started walking back to their room. "... Did you decide what you're going to do from now on?"

Quickening her pace, she caught up to him. "Most likely be better and try not to let the comments affect me as much. What about you?"

He let out a small smile as he lightly pinched her cheek. "Of course I'm going to practice more and show my fans a cooler side of me."

She looked up at him and smiled back. You're already so cool in my eyes and you don't even know it.


Once they got back to the room, IU started setting up the bed. "Because I have no reason to sleep on the floor because I'm paying for the room, and I could never live with myself if I let the member I'm managing sleep on the floor, we're both sleeping here." She placed a big body pillow right in the center of the bed. "I won't cross this, got it?" She began to giggle, "But you can cross it if you want to succumb to your primal instinct of being a man."

He smirked. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything to you. It should be you that I should be wary about. Anyways, I'm going to wash up and go to sleep." He walked away.

Before he left, she called out, "Arasso, arasso. I know you won't do anything." His eyebrow twitched at that comment. She also added, "Don't forget to change into the sleeping robe they gave us!"

Once he was out of sight, she lied down as her thoughts went wild. Omo! I'm sleeping on the same bed as Wooyoung-oppa! What if he tries to do something? Should I change my underwear so I smell clean? Sighing, she really knows that nothing is going to happen and accepted her fate. "What am I doing? Seriously... I think the food is getting to me. I'm being a pabo. Time for bed."

When Wooyoung came back, a sweat drop went down his forehead as he saw IU shuffling her hair in frustration. "I'm going to turn off the light."

"Ne. Good night!" She turned to face the wall

"I'm so tired." He lied down with a sigh of relief and faced the opposite wall. After a moment of silence, he began to think. Even though I complained so much about her, I'm still sleeping in the same room as her... But IU... a 17-year-old girl isn't even worried at all? Does she trust me or is it that she doesn't think of me as a man anymore? Sitting up, he began to rub his temples. No good, I can't sleep. Why are my thoughts filled of her? I think it's the food. I thought the woman was kidding when she was talking about the food making us last all night. He glanced at her.

"Mmm..." She shifted, making him quickly lie back down. "Nnn!"

Taking another peek at her, he saw that she kicked the blanket away, leaving her uncovered. Aish. She's gonna catch a cold like that. Placing the body pillow on the opposite side of him, he reached the blanket from her feet and began to cover her with the blanket but his eyes trailed her exposed legs. He gulped as she shifted and the robe opened a little.

"Wooyoung-oppa!" She threw her arm and leg over him.

"M- Mian!"

"Mm... oppa.."

His face turned bright pink as he stared at her. It's sleep talk?! Her grip on him tightened, making him more flustered. And I'm being used as a pillow... Is this a good thing? He mentally scolded himself. Pabo! What are you thinking? Of course this is bad!

"Wooyoung-oppa..."

"Bwo?"

She began to mutter in her sleep more. "You have to try harder... mmm... Didn't you promise me..."

He let out a small smile as he pet her head, making her smile in her sleep.. He muttered softly, "Pabo." His eyelids got heavy as he continued to pet her. With her warmth, he fell asleep.


IU's eyes fluttered open as the sun hit her eye. "Omo?" She shut and her eyes instantly widened as she saw Wooyoung sleeping soundly in her arms. No wonder it felt like I slept well last night! Resisting the urge to cuddle with him more, she slowly removed herself away from him. She instantly regretted her action, as she wanted to hug him more. She shook her head. Ani. This is the right thing to do if I don't want to get hit and make him hate me more. Must resist temptation!


"Our trip through Icheon was really interesting," IU commented as the two arrived at the train station.

Wooyoung looked through the guide. "We went through all the famous landmarks, didn't we?" He gave the book back to her to put away in her bag. "IU, about last night..."

"Bwo?!" Her face flushed as she waved her hands. "I didn't do anything-"

"Thanks." He chuckled last night. "You put the blanket on me, right? I slept so well because it was warm."

"Oh that?" She laughed nervously. "Right!" I'm never going to tell him that the warmth came from me hugging him the whole night!

He chuckled from her reaction. Last night is going to be our secret.


Taecyeon looked out the train window and spotted the two. "Hm? Chansungie, it's Wooyoungie and manager!!" He smiled brightly as he began to wave at the two who had their backs faced against them.

"Huh?" Chansung began tapping the window. "Ah! Manager!! Manager!! Ani!!" He screamed as the train passed by.

[A/N: Our Wooyoung &IU's escape shall continue! Sorry for the absence!]