Junho's Challenge!

Lovely Complex

"Otteoke? Otteoke?" Getting lost, IU ran down the hallways of the JYP building. Quickly turning at a corner, she bumped into someone.

"You're really starting to annoy me."

"Bwo?" Her eyes widened, as she saw a hand flying towards her and karate chopping her head.

"What's wrong Junho?" Taecyeon ran towards the two and saw IU rubbing her head in pain while Junho clenched his teeth, glaring down at her. Taecyeon smiled at her. "Hey! It's our little cutie!"

"IU?" Wooyoung also came running towards them as well.

"Hmph!" Junho crossed his arms. "Failing twice to get into this entertainment, and you still come here?"

"What kind of nutcase just hand chops a person when they first meet?!" IU yelled at him, still trying to ease the pain.

Taecyeon chuckled as he ruffled her hair. "Junho said that he could hear your voice and footsteps everywhere in the building that it got distracting."

"So that's why he got angry all of a sudden?" A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung's forehead.

"IU, you're a byuntae and a disgusting girl." Junho glared at her.

She looked at him in shock from the sudden claim.

"I'll tell you right now! Girls like you just make me sick!" With that, Junho walked away. "Hmph!"

Wooyoung looked at her speechless, as IU couldn't say anything from the sudden attack.

Teacyeon ran after Junho. "Calm down or you'll pop a vein."

~*~

Back at the dorm, IU sat down with a huff and crossed her arms. "Why does he hate me so much?"

Wooyoung closed the window as it began to rain. "He just hates your type," he answered bluntly.

"Well, I hate him too!" She pouted. "Still, I'm his manager. He should show a little more respect. I should teach him a lesson."

He scoffed, "I don't think you should try."

"Huh? Waeyo?"

"If you make him mad, you're going to be dead meat."

"Bwoyo?"

"Junho is a rather intense guy who practices the martial art of kendo. His skills are legendary."

She tilted her head. "Legendary?"

Grabbing both her shoulders, he looked her dead in the eye as he spoke with urgency, "His sword can smash rocks to pieces as he's from a family of assassins!"

Her jaw dropped. "Assassins?! Are you for real??"

"Nope." He chuckled a little as she almost fell off the coach from shock. He continued, "But truthfully, he really is good with a sword."

Not knowing how to react, all she could do was force out a laugh. "What kind of person practices with a sword for fun?"

~*~

"What a joke..." IU scoffed as she carried her guitar up to the roof of the dorm. She thought she could find some inspiration with today's weather. "Assassins? Sounds like something from a cartoon series..." Once she reached the top, she quickly hid behind the door and peeked through it. Junho-ssi?! What's he doing here in this weather?

As leaves fell down, Junho swiftly swung his sword, accurately cutting every leaf in half. Her eyes widened and she sat down from shock. He's cutting airborn leaves?! Maybe Wooyoung-oppa wasn't joking after all... "Omo!"

Without her realizing, Junho grabbed her by the collar and dragged her out. He scoffed, "Now you're peeping at me?"

She shook her head furiously. "A- Aniyo, that's not it."

"Remember, I'm not like Wooyoung. I don't want you here. If you try to pull anything stupid..." Letting her go, he picked up his sword from the floor and glared at her. "I'll have to force you out. Got it?"

Scared, she nodded. "N- Ne!"

"Annyeong!"

"Bwo?" IU heard a voice but couldn't find where it was coming from.

"Dinner time!" Teacyeon popped out of a tree right in front of IU, successfully surprising her.

"Wahh!!" Losing her footing, she began to fall backwords. "Omo!"

By reaction, Junho caught her in time, making Taecyeon coo. Junho's eyes widened. Bwo? She's lighter than I thought.

"G- Gomawoyo..." She smiled nervously at him.

Huh? Junho's cheeks turned bright pink. Realizing what he just did, he quickly let her go, making her fall down in the end. "Take care of yourself!"

"Arassoyo..." She pouted, as she stood up and rubbed her .

"Sorry for scaring you, IU," Taecyeon chuckled while ruffling her hair.

Junho made his back face the two of them, as he tried to cool his face. Wha- What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing like this?

~*~

The dinner table was set with steaming food.

"Ah~ Finally! Food that looks delicious!" Wooyoung smirked as he glanced at IU. "Unlike a certain someone's pork buns and sandwiches I have to eat for lunch every time I practice."

IU's eyebrow twitched. "My food is tastier than they look." Looking at Chansung for confirmation, she asked, "Right?"

Chansung's cheeks just turned bright pink, and he avoided her question. "Let's eat..."

As IU reached out for the soy sauce, she felt another hand. Looking at the owner, her eyes widened when she saw Junho glaring back at her. Quickly retreating her hand, she laughed nervously, "Mianheyo!"

Junho quickly took the soy sauce, as his cheeks turned bright pink. "Don't touch me!" Shutting his eyes, he tried to cool down.

"Isn't that a bit too much soy sauce?" Jun.K asked with a sweat drop forming on his forehead.

Looking down at his food, Junho saw that it was drenched with soy sauce. "Wahh!" He quickly scarfed down his food and stood up. "I'm done eating!"

"Um... Junho-ssi?" IU politely asked.

"Wha-" He glared down at her. "What do you want?"

"There's um..." Pointing at her cheek, she smiled. "Rice on your face."

"Bwo?" His cheeks turned bright pink and he hand chopped her head. "I- I have to go!"

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung's forehead as he watched IU rub her head. "W- Why me?"

As Junho walked away, he bumped into the door, completely forgetting to open it first. Once he opened it, he ended up tripping out the door. "Wha!"

Everyone looked at him in shock. Still eating, Taecyeon wondered aloud, "What's up with Junho? Why is his face all red..."

Jun.K rubbed the back of his neck, trying to figure out the reason. "He's nervous? Or maybe excited?"

"Did you do something to Junho?" Wooyoung glared at IU.

She pouted at the sudden accusation. "What are you talking about!"

~*~

In the shower, Junho let the cold water run all over his body in an attempt to cool down, but his cheeks remained red. Damnit... What's wrong with me...?

Outside the door, Taecyeon asked, "Junho, gwenchana?"

Junho didn't hear Taecyeon as he was deep in his thoughts. I just looked at IU, and I got all nervous and started blushing. Putting one hand on the wall for support, he placed another over his chest. ... My heart kept pounding... My mind kept blanking out... Bwo? His eyes widened. Wha- What if? He shook his head. Ani, how can this be possible? But, what other explanation is there?

"Yah..." Taecyeon knocked on the door.

As much as Junho tried to deny what his thoughts were concluding to, he couldn't lie to himself. This must be what they call in cartoons and novels... True love! Is this it? But... But how can this be? Now that I think about it, I've been training every day to be an idol. And if I wasn't training for that, I would be training with my sword.

"Junho~ Answer me!" Taecyeon whined. He looked at the unanswered door with puppy eyes. "Jebal?"

I've never really spoken to a girl before and IU is the first... Junho clenched his hand over the knob as he turned the shower off. Grabbing a towel, he stepped out of the shower and wrapped it around his waist. But... Yet... Still! He exploded, "Still, I'll never admit that you're my first love, IU!"

Backing away from the door, Taecyeon's eyes widened in shock. "Oh...?"

"What happened?!" IU quickly opened the bathroom door with urgency. "Who called me?! Is everything okay?!!"

All three of them froze. Taecyeon stared at the two as he felt the awkward atmosphere. Junho's cheeks instantly turned red.

Shocked, IU covered her face with her hands. The action was pointless as she peeked through her fingers, completely ruining the purpose of covering her eyes in the first place. "M- Mianheyo!"

Junho shook with rage.

~*~

At the rooftop, IU and Junho faced each other while everyone else waited by the railing. The two were holding wooden swords and Junho looked pissed.

"Eh?" IU's eyes widened. "Bwo?"

"IU, I officially challenge you!" Junho pointed his wooden sword at her. "If you win, I'll forget about this whole business, but if I win, you get the hell out of our dorm!" I won't forgive you! If you're my first love, I'll kill you and destroy you so that this can't be real!

"Wait..." Putting her sword thorugh the loop of her jeans, she began to back away. "Hold on, stop! I'll never beat you in kendo!"

He charged after her. "It's no use!"

"Can't we stop them?" Wooyoung asked.

"I doubt anyone can stop Junho." Jun.K replied with a nervous smile.

Wooyoung sighed, "... I don't care anymore."

"Wahhh!!" IU screamed when she jumped away from Junho's attack.

Junho chuckled demonically, as he slowly approached her. "IU~..."

She shivered in fear, and desperately cried for help to the others. "Wahh! Save me!!"

"Go IU!" Jun.K cheered. Chansung cheered as well.

A sweat drop formed on Wooyoung's forehead as he didn't respond.

"You're going bare-fisted against Junho's sword?!" Taecyeon asked, astonished. "Go IU!"

"Just stay alive," Nichkhun waved at her with a smile.

IU screamed at them, "Don't just sit there cheering! Think of a way to save me!" At this rate, I'll really get killed.

"Die!" Junho attacked again, but IU successfully evaded it, disappearing from his sight. "Bwo?!" His eyes widened once IU surprised him by wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind. His cheeks turned bright pink from the sudden back hug. "L- Let go of me, pabo!"

"Aniyo!" She tightened her hold. "I can't die until I debut!"

His cheeks began to get hotter. "Stop talking! I... can feel your breath on my neck..." Why do I feel so weak...? Why did it turn out like this? My heart is beating like crazy, I can't breath, I feel weak all over. All she did was hug me... Am I really in love with her? In love with this byuntae?! "I..." Holding onto his sword tighter, he raised it over his head as he prepared to hit her. "I refuse!"

"Waah!" Losing her grip, she fell on the ground and her sword went flying in the air. She pleaded, "Please spare my life!"

"Ah- CHOO!" As he sneezed, the sword hit IU's head the exact same time IU's flying sword landed on Junho's head.

"Daebak!" Everyone watched in amazement, but soon, sweat drops began to form on everyone's forehead as the two collapsed.

Taecyeon waved a white towel. "It's a tie..."

~*~

Back in the dorm, the room was filled with sighs.

With a red face and back in the dorm, Junho was tucked in bed.

"Pretty bad cold..." Nichkhun sighed, checking Junho's temperature, while Chansung prepared the medicine.

Jun.K crossed his arms and sighed, "No wonder he was so weird..."

"This is what you get when you keep practicing in the rain," Taecyeon chuckled.

Junho sighed in relief. Good... She wasn't my first love...

Wooyoung tended to IU's head with a sigh, while she looked at her hands in disbelief. "Daebak~ I'm still alive."

[Author's Note: Annyeong everyone! It's been a while... ahaha... ha... a really long while. Well my first week of school is officially done & I'm already tired of it. I managed to find time to update my story as I've been doing a really crappy job doing so. I hope you enjoy this story! This chapter focuses on Junho on how he is not famous for his eye-smile but for being the cool, silent type that is hecka AWESOME in kendo. I really hope you enjoy my ironic characters in this story as they aren't really like this in real life!]