Welcome to 2PM's Dorm!

Lovely Complex

When I tried out for JYP Entertainment back in 2007, I made a promise to one of the contestants that I would meet him as a trainee. Because of that promise, I failed the audition twice already. Soon, I got accepted by another company, LOEN, but got kicked out of their dorm due to suspicions that the place was haunted.

"Aigoo..." IU stopped walking for a moment to wipe the sweat off her forehead, then continued walking up the stairs. Looking around, she wondered aloud, "That's strange. It should be around here somewhere. Hm?" Her eyes widened, as she stared at the building in front of her. "This must be it; the place that Park Jinyoung-ssi told me to go to."

She opened the door. "Yoboseyo? Is anyone home? Jinyoung-ssi, it's IU, the one you told that I could stay at the place of the address you gave me...?" She tilted her head in confusion. “He’s not here? Should I just wait for him inside?” Her stomach made a noise, making her place her hand over it. Embarrassed, she walked towards the bathroom. “I need to pee. I’m sure he won’t mind.” Opening the door, she meekly said, “Excuse me- Oomph!” Something hard hit her face, but when she reached out to what hit her, she realized it was fleshy.

With her lips still on the hard surface, she looked up at a man. Her eyes widened. Wha… He… Who is he?!

The man only had a towel around his waist and a towel on his head, covering his face. Moving the towel away from his face, he stared down at the little girl. “Bwo?” They both stared at each other with wide eyes in silence. Both their cheeks turned bright pink as time passed. To make this awkward encounter even more uncomfortable, they both felt a soft fabric hit their feet.

She backed away from the man and screamed, looking and pointing at what was now exposed. “WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

“WAAHH!” The man screamed back, frantically trying to grab the towel back to cover himself.

“What happened, Wooyoung?!” Hearing the yells, a man came out. His eyes widened, understanding the whole commotion just from seeing a Wooyoung and a panicked little girl. Soon, his gaze fell upon the girl. He looked a little confused. “Hello there. I don’t believe I’ve seen you here before.”

“Jun.K-hyung!” Wooyoung angrily pointed at the little girl. “What’s this ert doing here?!”

“What’s going on?” A well built man came out into the living room all frazzled.

Taecyeon-ssi? Stunned, IU just stood there, the color of her face forever remaining bright pink. How come 2PM members keep popping out one after another…?

“What’s with all the noise?” Junho came out as well, and a banana-eating Chansung followed after. Before she knew it, all five boys surrounded her.

Feeling scared, she frantically began to wave her hands. “I just came here to look for Jinyoung-ssi! Jinyoung-ssi told me I could stay here! I didn’t intend to peek at you guys or trespass like some crazed fan-girl! Honest! Ow!”

She rubbed her forehead to ease the pain of the flick that Wooyoung just did. Wooyoung crossed his arms. “What do you mean Jinyoung-hyung told you you could stay here? To make such a dumb lie… This is 2PM’s dorm!”

“2…” Her eyes widened, finally understanding the situation. “2PM’s dorm?!”

Grabbing her by the ear, Wooyoung began to drag her out. “You will come peacefully to the police station with us now…”

“Wait!” She struggled to break free. “It’s not what you think!”

“You have a lot of guts sneaking into an idol’s dormitory.”

“That’s not it-”

“What’s going on?” The final member walked in.

Wooyoung turned to look at who came in. “Oh! Nichkhun-hyung! We caught this erted fan-girl!”

Nichkhun walked towards the girl and crossed his arms over his chest. “Hmm… Well how about that.” He smiled down at her. “Aren’t you IU?”

With her ear still grabbed, she looked up at him. “Huh…?”

All of the members looked at Nichkhun with a confused face. “Eh?”

~*~

“Absolutely not!” Wooyoung’s voice could be heard throughout the dorm.

“Jebalyo.” IU pleaded. “I just need to stay here for a short while. I didn’t know that the place that Jinyoung-ssi told me to go to was 2PM’s dorm and I have no place to go back to.”

“I said no and that means no!”

“How could you be so cruel…” She pouted.

“This place is 2PM’s dorm! I would never allow a erted and crazed fan-girl like you stay here for even a day!”

“Calm down.” Jun.K laughed nervously as he held Wooyoung back from how heated he was getting.

“Ok!” Nichkhun said loudly to get everyone’s attention. He happily announced, “How about we let her stay? This is 2PM’s dorm, so there must be some conditions. During the time that she’s staying here, if there are any more ‘erted and crazed fan-girl’ acts like before, then she’s out of here. What do you think?”

“I don’t care,” Junho replied complacently.

Nichkhun smiled brightly. “Ok! Then it’s settled!”

Wooyoung turned to Nichkun. “Wait a minute, hyung! We can’t just let her in like that!”

“Oh…? What do you want to do then?” Grabbing the girl and placing her in front of him, Nichkhun quivered his lower lip. “Do you want to throw this poor little girl, who doesn’t have a place to live, out into the middle of the harsh cold night?”

Junho shook his head. “This is a sad fate that could happen to anyone… Kicking her out is kind of cruel, right?”

“How can you be so mean, hyung…” Chansung looked at Wooyoung with puppy dog eyes.

Taecyeon began to fake cry, covering his face with his hands. “You’re a beast, a real cruel devil.”

A sweat drop appeared on his forehead. “Alright already! She can stay.”

Everyone, except for Wooyoung, smiled brightly to the little girl. “Welcome to 2PM’s dorm!”

Her eyes widened. “Pleased…” She quickly bowed 90 degrees. “Pleased to meet you all.”

~*~

“Phew…” Exhausted, IU collapsed on her bed. “Things just seem to get more and more complicated…” A small smile formed which quickly turned into a big grin. Feeling giddy, she placed a pillow over her face and flailed her legs as she squealed. “Who would think I would be staying with 2PM!” Finally calming down, she sighed, “Come to think of it, Wooyoung-oppa was really mean. He treated me like I was his mortal enemy… Does he not remember me?” Feeling giddy again, she rolled over and lay on her stomach and looked away dreamily. She bit her lower lip. But just then, the feel of his body… It was the first time I’ve touched a boy… heehee.

To be honest, I haven’t talked to boys that much in years. I don't know why, but from kindergarten to senior high, all the guys avoided me. Also, my hobby of collecting instax photos… She took out her photo book and sighed from defeat. It’s all of myself! The only time I ever had a guy talk to me was seven years ago…

Her trance was broken once she heard the door open. Her eyes widened as she quickly scrambled to the corner of her bed, far away from the person who just entered. “UWAHH!!!!”

“… What are you so nervous about?” Wooyoung closed the door behind him and pointed at a plate of mandu buns sitting on her table. “Nichkhun said you made those for me.” Getting a closer look at it, he began poking the food. "Are these things mandu buns? Can’t really tell what it is just by looking at it…” He pouted at the sight.

"They're tastier than they look." She laughed nervously and quickly bit her lower lip as she watched him. Wooyoung-oppa is going to try my homemade food! It's like we're husband and wife!!

After taking a bite of it, his eyes widened. “Daebak! This is delicious.”

Her face turned bright pink. Kyeopta!!!

He took off her glasses and put it on. Leaning in closer to her, a playful smirk formed. “You’re pretty cute without your glasses.”

Her heart skipped a beat as she tried to lean back away from him. “Ah… ha… well…”

“Huh?” The instax album caught his eye. He quickly scanned the whole book. “Bwo? Oh my god!! Is this yours?!!”

She tilted her head in confusion. “Waeyo?”

“This is what you do at night; stare at pictures of yourself?! Wow!”

Her eye twitched in irritation. “What?”

“I take back what I said earlier!! You’re not cute at all!!!”

Reaching towards him, she yelled, “Gimmie back my glasses!!!”

He quickly backed away. “Don’t touch me!!! What if your weirdness is infectious?!!”

“Waaa!!!”

“Ah!!”

Before they knew it, they both ended up on the floor with her on top of him. Her hand was on the glasses which were still on his face. Her heart began to beat fast, as they stared into each other’s eyes.

She finally managed to mutter, “Let… me go…”

He replied softly, “Why don’t you get off first... b- byuntae.”

Even though he was teasing her, she couldn’t keep her eyes off of his lips. She inched closer to his face and he didn’t refute in any way. “Wooyoung-ssi…”

"You're too heavy..." A heat started to creep into his cheeks. "I can't breath..."

"Oppa."

With that one word, he became silent, he didn't push her away, he didn't do anything; all he did was watch her lips move closer. With her hand on one cheek in a measly attempt to retrieve her glasses, she continued to lean in.

“You in here, IU?!” Taecyeon called, as he slammed the door open with a bright smile.

“We’ve got something for you,” Chansung chimed in.

“Let’s drink!” Jun. K cheered.

“Since everything just escalated so quickly, I wanted to give you my mandu buns I made earlier when I was teaching you!” Nichkhun came in with a plate of mandu buns.

“IU!” Junho exclaimed once he noticed what position IU and Wooyoung were in.

IU quickly got off of Wooyoung, and IU began to explain, pointing at Wooyoung for the blame. “You’ve got it all wrong! He’s the one who-”

Cutting her off, Wooyoung refuted, “Bwo?! You’re the one who made me the food!” Realizing something, he suddenly became quiet.

She tried to quickly walk past the group, but Junho grabbed the back collar of her shirt, dragging her to the front entrance along with her bag. "Shameless actions with the members proved that you're just a crazed fan-girl. There's no excuses." Crossing his arms, he continued, "And now, according to the rules, you have to move out of the dorm right away. If you have anything to say, say it now."

Leave? Right now?! But it's night time! Taking a deep breath in, she looked at all the members. "Everyone, I'm sorry for my actions. Even though it had only been one day, I was still very happy to live with you all. Gomawoyo." She bowed 90 degrees. "Goodbye."

All of the boys walked back in. Nichkhun glanced over his shoulder and saw Wooyoung watching her walk away.

~*~

IU walked around, quickly shifting her eyes everywhere. Otteoke? Otteoke?! Otteoke?!! Getting paranoid, she started to have a feeling that someone was following her. She increased her pace. Otteoke?! I think I'm going crazy! Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she quickly picked up a twig on the floor and directed it towards the offender with her eyes shut. "UWAHH!!"

After no actions from the offender, she peeked open one eye. Her eyes widened when she realized who it was. Wooyoung's eyebrow twitched. She quickly threw the twig away while letting out an embarrassed giggle. While breathing out loudly to release his temper, he stuck out his hand at her. With her heart beating quickly, she hesitantly placed her hand on his. She bit her lip while looking away. He's gonna do the famous 'take me back while holding my hand because it's dark'! I don't think my heart can take this-

Her train of thought was broken as he threw her hand away. Extending his hand out again, he simply said, "Bag."

Her eyes widened. Is he robbing me? Was kicking me out bad enough?!

Sighing with impatience, he twirled her around and began to rummage through her bag. Taking her instax out, he grabbed her shoulder and pulled her towards him. She instinctively flashed the peace sign. He clicked the button and gave her the instax back. Once the picture printed, the image of Wooyoung smiling beside her was produced.

“It’s better that a girl like you don’t take pictures by herself.” He scoffed, “So pathetic…”

“Omo!” Finally processing what happened, she backed away from him. “Why are you here? Are you here to make fun of me?”

“What are you talking about? I just wanted to know why you made me the food.”

She looked away, as her fingers fidgeted. “I wanted to thank you for giving a stranger like me a chance to live with you all. Since I gave you a pretty..." She coughed, "... surprising entrance earlier, I wanted to apologize with the mandu buns."

A small smile formed on his face.

Realizing something, she looked away and muttered under her breath, "I should've also made some for Junho-ssi."

Irritated for some reason, his eyebrow twitched. Taking her instax from her grasp, he extended his arm up so she couldn’t reach it. Sticking his tongue out, he chuckled, “Should I just take this away from you so you can't take another picture of just yourself again.”

Hopping, she reached for her camera. “Give it back!”

Suddenly, he leaned down, getting close to her face. Staring into her eyes, he asked quietly, "Why'd you call me 'oppa' at the time?"

“Well I see you’re getting pretty intimate with our IU,” Nichkhun teased, as he walked towards the two of them.

“Th- That’s not it!!!” Wooyoung refuted as he backed away from her.

Ignoring him, Nichkhun gave a stack of papers to IU. "I just got a fax from Jinyoung-hyung and something big has happened..."

"Bwoyo?" She tilted her head in confusion. Quickly skimming through the papers, a sweat drop formed on her forehead. "What are they for?"

"They're for 2PM."

"Why?" None of this is making sense to her.

"He said that, under the condition that you become the manager of 2PM, you can stay in the dorm."

"What?" Wooyoung and IU asked simultaenously.

~*~

"So that's what happened and now I'm 2PM's manager..." IU cleared and bowed 90 degrees, as she was back outside of 2PM's dorm in front of all the members. "My name is IU. Nice to meet you all."

[Author's Note: Annyeonghaseyo! Just wanted the first chapter out to show you guys how this will turn out. Hope you enjoy!!]