Ahjussi

Love between Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahjussi

Chapter 6

 

“Sunny, I bring some deserts for tonight.”

Sunny looked surprise when she saw him entered the room. She immediately let him go. Taeng followed afterwards.

“Don’t misunderstand, Sooyoung. It’s just a friendly hug,” Sunny said quickly, wanted to clear the situation.

But Sooyoung’s reaction afterwards really shocked them.

“It’s okay, Sunny. I’m not accusing you anything,” he smiled. “I’ll wait in the kitchen then. This food is heavy too,” he spoke so relax while showing the plastic bags he carried.

“Ah, okay,” Sunny said awkwardly.

Sooyoung smiled again before disappeared to the kitchen.

“I’m sorry. I hope he doesn’t misunderstand,” Taeng said finally.

“No problem. I think he takes it good,” Sunny patted his shoulder.

“I hope so,” he smiled. “You should go to him, I will catch up soon. Need the bathroom first,” Taeng grinned like a dork.

Sunny chuckled at his behavior.

Taeng stood up and went to the bathroom, but after a second he came back again with a grin plastered on his face. “Where is your bathroom?”

Sunny laughed again. “It’s on the left, pabo dork.”

Taeng replied with a merong and disappeared afterwards. Sunny watched her best friend and chuckled by herself. She then went to the kitchen and approached Sooyoung who already prepared the food on the table.

“Sooyoung,” she hugged him from behind. “It’s nothing, okay?” she wanted to reassure he didn’t misunderstand.

“Yes, I know. I trust you, Sunny,” he turned around and faced her. “He is your best friend and I am your boyfriend. I can’t be jealous to your buddy.” He smiled.

“Thank you, Soo.”

“Also I’m more handsome and taller than him so no need to be jealous.” He added again jokingly.

“So full of yourself, huh?” Sunny hit his arm as she chuckled.

“That’s a fact, Sunny.”

“Aigoo,” she could only shook her head.

He couldn’t contain his laughter. “Let’s not discuss it anymore and eat instead, I’m hungry,” he grinned.

“Shikshin!” Sunny gave her trademark laughed. “But I love you, my shikshin,” she added it soon and smiled sheepishly.

“I love you too, my bunny,” he smiled back and kissed her.

Taeng cleared his throat awkwardly when he entered the kitchen.

They broke the kiss and acted normally, pretending nothing happened, although Sunny’s cheek was all red.

“Taeng, do you want to join us? We will have a dinner.” The tall man faced his girlfriend’s friend with a smile.

Taeng smiled. “No, it’s okay. I should go home now anyway. Thank you.”

“Oh, okay then.”

“And sorry for earlier, it’s nothing actually.”

Sooyoung smiled. “Yes. I believe my Sunny, so don’t worry.”

“It’s good then. And nice to finally meet you. I always wonder who the guy that successfully captured my best friend’s heart,” he laughed.

“Me too. I can’t believe she really falls for me.” Sooyoung laughed that gave a pinch from his girlfriend.

“Okay, I’ll go now. See you two next time,” the short man waved goodbye and left the couple alone.

***

The customers clapped together after Yul finished his last line of the song. Yul and his bandmates smiled satisfiedly, their hard work paid off. The customers liked it and that’s more than enough for them. They bowed to the audience before came off from the stage.

Yul high-fived his bandmate, Ji Soo, the drum player.

“Another great night, hyung. You always pull off every song to amazing.”

Yul laughed. “Thank you. You’re great too.” He grabbed him by his shoulder and gave an encouragement pat.

“How is your college?” Yul asked.

“I’ll be graduating soon, hyung.”

“Wow. Congrats then,” he smiled.

“Yup, thanks hyung.”

Yul wanted to go to the backstage when someone called him. He turned around to find the voice’s source. It was his tall best friend.

“Sooyoung!” he gave him a bear hug.

“Long time no see, Yul.”

“Yes, how are you now? I heard you just came back from France,” he asked as they went to the nearby table.

“Never been any good. Yup, it was wonderful time there.”

“You get new girlfriend, right?” he hinted.

Sooyoung laughed. “So Sica told you.” Yul just grinned.

“That’s right. Her name is Sunny. You have to meet soon. She will like your songs.”

“Is she into music?”

Sooyoung nodded. “A lot.”

“That’s great!” Yul said.

They spent the rest of the night talking about Sooyoung’s new girlfriend and his experience in France. They also caught up on each other life. Now Sooyoung was asking about Yul’s mother.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter