Child's Heart

Love between Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Child's Heart

Chapter 18

 

“Yul!” Sica called the man who was whistling alone across from her.

The man noticed the voice and turned around, wide smile on his face. “Hey beautiful,” he wrapped his arms around her.

“Hey handsome,” Sica giggled as she pulled away from the hug.

“Is everything done?”

Sica nodded. “Yeah, finished with some papers to sign. Other things are left to my subordinate.”

“Oh the boss is slacking off, huh?” Yul looked mischievously at the girl in front of him.

“Maybe.” Sica shrugged off. “I just really want to see you, okay?” she said followed with a grin.

It brought a wide smile on Yul’s face again. “Aww, I miss you too baby.” He kissed her on cheek.

Sica was all like tomato, cheeks were blushing red.

“Let’s go, Yul. I don’t want my colleagues see us here.”

“Okay, baby. Come on,” Yul offered his arms to Sica and she circled her own arms around it delightfully.

From that moment in the hotel, Sica spent more time with Yul, lunch and dinner. Yul and Sica also become closer, just like nothing had happened between them. They didn’t hesitate to give affection at each other and would act just like a normal couple. And it had been a month since they accidentally met each other again.

On the other hand, Taeng rarely spent his time with Sica again. Not that he spent a lot of time with her in the past, but it was really hard for him to see her anymore even though they lived in the same house. The only time he managed to see her was in the morning and very late night.

But Sica would not care. She didn’t feel obliged to be nice or to care about him. Their marriage was only a deal on the paper merely. It’d never been something she considered wholeheartedly. There was no feeling.

Being with Yul was completely another situation. It brought happiness and comfort to her. All her feeling was directed to this solely person named Kwon Yul. The person that made her life more lively and beautiful after months of somber and isolation.

***

“Are you serious?”

Sica looked at the person on the steer with a disbelief look after recognizing the place they were heading to.

“I am, Sica.”

“Why here?”

“We never go on a date here, Sica. And it will be fun too,” he grinned like a child there.

“But, Yul…” Sica looked at the place once more before turning her head back to the driver. “That’s for kids.”

“Aww, come on, Sica. It’s not only for kids. There are a lot of grown-ups too. A lot of couple anyway. And there’s always a child heart in everyone. You will enjoy this.” Yul smiled at the girl.

“You really want it, don’t you?”

“Yup.” Yul nodded. “And going with you will make it much better.”

“So cheesy,” Sica laughed.

“I’m sincere you know.”

“But still sounds cheesy,” Sica stuck her tongue.

“Why are you so mean to me, Sica??” Yul faked a crying face.

“Oow, the big baby is crying,” said Sica in a very exaggerating ways.

“Comfort me, then.” Yul was winking nonstop at Sica with a mischievous look on his face.

“Silly,” Sica finally pinched the man’s nose playfully while giggling cutely.

“Thank you for being with this silly then.” Yul still looked at Sica while giving his sincere smile.

“Very welcome, silly.”

They laughed together afterwards. The moments, although simple but could lift up their mood and boost their happiness right away. Simply, each other presence was enough for them.

Yul brought Sica to an amusement park. When he was child, Yul once played here with his father. He really enjoyed playing at this type of place, but her mother couldn’t afford it again after his father was died. And it was the first time Yul brought Sica to this amusement park as they preferred a more low cost place to go on date in the past.

They walked together, hands intertwined tightly, smile plastered on face, strolling around to find the games they would try. They started from a slower pace games first to heat up their excitement. And going to a more challenging things after to pump up their adrenaline.

“How if we ride a roller coaster now, Sica? I heard their new roller coaster is so challenging, we can’t miss it,” Yul suddenly said after they finished their 4th games.

“You’re really excited about this, Yul.”

“Yes. Yes. I’m so excited, Sica,” Yul exclaimed happily while holding a grip on Sica’s arms and nodded nonstop. His eyes were twinkling full of excitement. He looked like a fifth years old boy already. Sica could only shake her head slowly.

“You will ride it with me, right?” asked Yul.

“Depends.” Sica grinned.

“Now you play hard, huh?”

“Maybe,” the girl shrugged.

“What do you want?”

Sica tapped on her chin slowly. “You know what I want.”

“Huh, what?”

The girl only smirked at the confused man before dragged him along. “Come on.”

“Hey...hey…where are we going?”

The girl only giggled and didn’t say anything. She entered one shop and searched for something.

“Nah, this is it,” Sica showed two headbands that have round ears on it. “One for you and one for me.” She handed the larger headband to Yul.

Yul stunned and just stared at the headband on his hand.

“Wear it, Yul.” Sica took the headband and put it on Yul’s head. “Now you look really cute. Cutie Yul,” the girl chuckled along her sentences.

“Look who’s childish now.”

“You said it yourself Yul, we all are children deep inside,” Sica stuck out her tongue.

“Heissh, you,” Yul ruffled Sica’s hair. “Don’t use my words on me.”

They both ended up laughing at each other.

“Am I cute?” Yul fixed the headband’s position while asking.

Sica thumbed up with a grin face. “So much.”

“Alright then. As long as I’m cute for you. Anything for you my princess,” Yul bowed down and crossed his right leg behind, left hand in front of his chest.

“My fingers are curling, Yul.”

“I know you like it,” Yul smirked before pinching her pointy nose. “Come on, it’ll takes some time to get in line.” He took her hand to intertwine it with his own and pulled her out from the shop.

They finally got to ride the roller coaster after waiting in line for about 15 minutes. It was indeed thrilling for Yul. He liked it but there was a certain dolphin scream from his side that almost deafened his precious ears. Yul rubbed his ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter