Chapter 32

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul spends the day with Nani and Sora. Donghae and Kangin come to help. Leenah gets an unexpected phone call.

I Know You Like Me

Fatherhood:

"Wake up my little princesses!" Heechul flew into his daughters room with a big grin on his face. He had woken up about a half hour earlier so he could drink coffee, giving him the energy he had now. "It is a happy weekend! Wake up!"

He received no response from Nani or Sora. He sat on Sora's bed and noticed she was trying to hold a smirk off her face.

"I could've sworn I heard some whispering going on in here." Heechul teased them. His words made Nani quietly giggle a little. Heechul quickly called her out and jumped onto her bed. "Do you laugh in your sleep now, Nani?"

"No." Nani answered, covering her face with the blanket.

Heechul snorted in laughter, "Are you asleep right now?"

"Yes."

"Okay, I was just checking." Heechul stood to pretend he was leaving but then jumped back onto Nani's bed, jumping up and down. "You have failed to fool Space Star Overlord!"

Heechul hopped over from bed to bed to get them up. Both girls laughed at their dad's silliness and stood up to start jumping with him.

"Wait girls," Heechul stopped jumping which made them stop as well, "You know your mother's rule about jumping on the bed."

Nani and Sora frowned at the realization but Heechul made their spirits rise again when he chuckled.

"We can just forget that rule since your mother isn't here so let's jump!" He cheered with them and the three of them began jumping up and down once again.

Once they got hungry, Heechul let them help with making breakfast.

"You poured too much water, Sora." Heechul chuckled. "That's okay, maybe thinner pancakes will be better."

In the end the pancakes were incredibly awful. All three made comments about how bad it tasted but they ate them anyway.

"Hey girls," Heechul smiled as they ate together, "Daddy is thinking about growing his hair out again. How does that sound?"

"No, daddy!" Nani giggled.

"It makes you look like a girl." Sora added, reaching over and lightly tugging on Heechul's hair. He pretended that it hurt more than it did very dramatically so it would make her laugh.

"But daddy makes such a pretty girl!" Heechul pouted, poking the side of Sora's head. "Say daddy makes a pretty girl or else I will show up to your school as Anna again."

"Can I be Elsa?" Nani's eyes lit up. It didn't embarrass her when he did stuff like that but it embarrassed Sora to no end.

"Sure you can!" Heechul grinned. Their conversation made Sora turn red with embarrassment. "We will go to your school as Anna and Elsa and sing Let It Go together to Sora! And if she refuses, we'll make her dress as Olaf!"

"You're weird, daddy." Sora commented which made Heechul poke her head again.

"Say I make a pretty girl and I won't do it." He teased.

"Daddy is a pretty girl!" Sora finally admitted it, making Heechul smile in content and pat her head.

"Was that so hard to say?" He pinched her cheek then chuckled to himself, "You may look more like me but you are so your mother. She said it will be worse in the teen years. Can't imagine it getting worse than this."

Just before either of them could say anything else, their front door opened and they saw Kangin and Donghae running in and grinning like idiots.

"We heard you were going to watch these two today!" Kangin greeted.

"So we thought we should come and visit!" Donghae added.

"Uncle Kangin!" Sora ran up to Kangin and hugged him, Nani running to Donghae.

"Where's Leenah?" Donghae asked, picking up Nani while Kangin picked up Sora.

"She had an appointment today to get her oxygen thing replaced. She said it was bothering her a little." Heechul answered, approaching them. "Now that you two are here, you are both helping with whatever I need."

"Okay! The first thing we will do is play with Nani and Sora!" Kangin grinned his eye smile and ran with Donghae around the house.

"You guys always make a mess when you're here!" Heechul whined but they only laughed at him.

"We won't this time we swear!" Donghae tried to assure him but he didn't feel so assured.

Heechul just rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. "I'm going to call Leenah."

"We want to say hi!" Donghae grinned and held Nani's hand. "We both do, right?"

"Yes!" Nani giggled at how silly and adorable Donghae was.

"Hey, Leenah!" Heechul spoke loudly like he usually did especially when he was on the phone, but he was doing it now so he could drown out Donghae.

"Hi, Heechul. Why so loud?" Leenah chuckled a little on the other end. "Is there something you need?"

"No, I just felt like hearing your voice." Heechul smiled contently and leaned on the table. "How are you?"

"I'm just fine. How are you? Are Nani and Sora doing okay?"

"Oh they're doing just fine! But Kangin and Donghae just got here so please don't be mad at me if you come home and the place is a mess, it wasn't my fault."

"Whether it's your fault or not I will be mad at you anyway and yell at you for it."

"Of course because you're always mad at me, just like how I'm always mad at you." Heechul deeply chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter