Chapter 11

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul has news to share with Leenah, but is worried how she'll react.

I Know You Like Me:

Found:
 

"Tell them that we're coming next week." Heechul told Henry.

"He said that we'll be coming next week." Henry smiled into the web-cam.

Heechul and Henry sat in the living room on Skype with Leenah's parents in America. Of course Henry was just needed for communication reasons, but he was happy to do it.

"Perfect! We'll see you guys then!" Leenah's mother waved to them.

"See you then!" Henry waved back, then nudged Heechul's side to tell him to wave too. Henry then ended the Skype call and closed the laptop. "Honestly Heechul, I think you're doing a really sweet thing for Leenah."

"Thanks, but it's not that big a deal."

"Not that big a deal? Heechul, you successfully tracked down Leenah's birth parents!" Henry insisted. "Admit it, you like her! You wouldn't do all this for someone you didn't like."

"I hate to break it to you Henry, but I don't." Heechul denied, once again. "I just wanted to do something nice, for a friend."

"That is becoming more annoying the more you say it you know." Henry frowned in disappointment.

"Just do me one more favor, okay? Please keep all of this a secret, just for now." Heechul ordered. "I'll tell Leenah when the time is right."

"When will the time be right?" Henry couldn't help but pry. Leenah needed to know as soon as possible, so hopefully Heechul won't put this off for too long.

"I don't know." Heechul admitted. "I guess I'll know when the moment comes."

__
 

"This is so sweet!" SoonYee giggled, leaning against the door next to Leenah. "I still have a question, Heechul. Were you telling the truth when you told Henry you didn't like Leenah?"

"I would tell you yes because I know it'll make Leenah mad, but I won't. I don't need my soon to be wife slapping me today." Heechul giggled, tapping his fingertips on the door. "So no, I wasn't telling the truth. If you want the truth, I loved her more than anything, and I just didn't know it. Did you hear that, Leenah?"

Leenah nodded her head but then realized he couldn't see her do that since he was on the other side of the door. "Yes, I heard you."

"This is so cute that I could die." SoonYee put a hand on her heart and smiled. 

"Heechul?" Heechul saw Siwon and Henry approaching him in their tuxedos. "What are you doing?"

"I was just telling a little story." Heechul grinned sweetly. "Why?"

"We were trying to find you because we wanted to tell you that your parents just got here." Siwon informed him. "You want to go say hi to them?"

"Yes I do, but can I just finish my story first?" Said Heechul.

"Am I in it?" Henry smirked while pointing to himself.

"Of course you are." Heechul leaned in and pinched Henry's cheek.

"I'm in it too, right?" Siwon pointed to himself as well. 

"Yes Siwon, you're in it too." Heechul tried to remember where he left off. "Okay, now where was I?"

__
 

Heechul went through his whole day trying to think of how to tell Leenah the news. He kept his mouth shut through the whole practice session, since she was their new co-choreographer, but it was hard. He couldn't get any time away from her or anyone else for him to clear his head about it. The pressure on his shoulders only seemed to increase every time he looked at her. He worried about how she would react.

Would she be happy, or upset? It could only go two ways. Either she will be thrilled and will guarantee that they will be official friends, instead of having this on and off fighting all the time. Or she will be angry that he did this behind her back and will hate him forever. He didn't even know if she wanted to find her birth parents, or get to know them. 

It was late, and his fellow members gathered their things and left their practice room so they could go home. Heechul saw that Leenah was still there, casually trying to practice dance moves for some other thing. He let himself fade into the background to watch her, which seemed to work pretty well, it didn't seem like she noticed he was still there. He guessed that when he decided to tell her, he would ask her if she had any interest in her real parents. If she says she did, then he guessed he would just go from there and tell tell her. If she says no, then he was stumped on what he should do after that. 

"Wow, you're dancing is almost worse than mine." Heechul blurted out, as a joke of course.

Leenah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter