Christmas Spec. Pt.1

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Know You Like Me

Christmas Special

If It Happened All Over Again:

 

"Merry Christmas!" Heechul chanted in (his best) English as loud as he possibly could.

"It's only Christmas Eve, daddy." Sora commented, watching her dad act like his usual idiot self.

"So? I'm still allowed to say it." Heechul then mumbled "little brat" under his breath. "Do you think we're almost done decorating the tree?"

"I think so." Sora put another ornament on the tree at her level.

"Hey! Since it's snowing, do you wanna-"

"Daddy, please don't-"

"Do you wanna build a snowman?!" Heechul sang, jumping around like he were too a child.

"No, and that's not even a Christmas song, daddy."

"It doesn't have to be a snowman." Heechul pretended to frown.

"No, it's so cold outside."

"Okay, bye." Heechul sang sadly while continuing his frown and hunched his back to make it more dramatic.

Just then, their front door opened to reveal Leenah carrying their son, Joon, along with a bunch of bags. Nani appeared at her side a few moments later holding a single bag of candy.

"It's done." Leenah panted then proceeded to enter the kitchen and set down the bags.

"Don't you dare complain. You're the one who wanted to celebrate Christmas this way." Heechul pointed his finger at her. "And I even offered to come help you. Nani was obviously no help."

"I did too help." Nani scrunched her face up at Heechul.

"Well excuse me, shorty. I didn't realize I was raising liars." Heechul put his hand on his chest as if he were offended.

"I know, I know." Leenah whined. "But as difficult as it is, there is no way I'm backing out."

"Is Noah coming tomorrow?" Heechul asked.

"No, I told you he was going to New York. He left this morning and won't be back until after New Years."

"The way Americans celebrate is so hectic and expensive. Remind me why we're doing this again and not going with my plan?"

"Because, Heechul, this is how we would celebrate if we were American."

"Right. But we're not American."

"Exactly, but I would've been if I wasn't adopted." Leenah replied as a matter of fact, "You can't blame me for being curious. My parents never did it this way for me, so we're trying it now with the kids. Plus, isn't it great? The kids get a lot of gifts and they're happy."

"Great. So they're spoiled now."

"It's not spoiling," Leenah said as she took stuff out of the bags that were on the counter, "It's called spreading joy."

"As much as I appreciate that, I still think my idea is still a great option." Heechul approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her. "You know. Dropping the kids off with Donghae and SoonYee, and us taking a nice getaway to Osaka with buckets of fried chicken."

"And as delightful as that sounds, not this year, Mister Space Star."" Leenah nearly chuckled as she pushed him away, "Okay babies! Time for bed!"

"Can't we open just one?" Nani whined while Joon was already crawling towards the gifts.

"Not until tomorrow morning. That's the rule." Leenah replied, picking up Joon then Nani to take them to their rooms.

"Who say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter