Chapter 27

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Afraid for his relationship with Leenah, Heechul hatches a plan to win her back.

I Know You Like Me

Ending It:
 

Heechul knocked on the door of the Blue Candy dorms, feeling much happier than he did the night before. It was a new day and his argument with Leenah was now water under the bridge, at least he thought. That's how all their arguments went, so this one shouldn't be any different.

"What do you want Kim Heechul?" He was greeted by Marta at the door.

"I just want to see Leenah." Heechul replied. "She should be all cooled off by now, so is she ready to come home yet?"

"She doesn't want to see you right now."

"Stop joking around, she's fine now. We had an argument but it's not a big deal." He couldn't help but feel a little scared at that point. This has never happened before. She should be over it by now. She must want to see him, right?

"I'm not joking around. So why don't you leave now?" Marta went to close the door but Heechul stopped her by pushing it back open and stepping inside. "Hey, get out of here!"

"Relax, I'm just going to see Leenah." Heechul made his way to Leenah's room.

"Are you deaf? I said she doesn't want to see you." Marta followed him.

"Leenah?" Heechul came into Leenah's room and shut the door in Marta's face. He plastered a smile on his face at the sight of her. "Hi, Leenah! My love!"

She was ignoring him, which he was used to. This is what happens when she's not fully over a fight they had. But he was always able to break her and make her forgive him.

"Leenah." He sang, doing his usual cute routine. "Leenah."

She was sitting on her bed so he just came over and sat next to her, resting his head on her shoulder to try getting her attention.

"Leenah, I love you." He giggled like a little boy.

She continued ignoring him, refusing to look in his direction. He buried his facce into her neck, making a muffled "I love you" vibrate against her skin.

"Stop it." Leenah pushed him off.

"I know you're fighting it, Leenah, but you never win." He chuckled, coming back and wrapping his arms around her. "I love you so much."

"I said stop it." She pushed him off again and stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought it was obvious? I'm here to take you back home." Heechul stood up as well. "We fought and we've had the night to cool off. Now we're at the part where you forgive me, and we have fun like nothing bad ever happened."

"It's not that easy anymore, Heechul." Leenah finally turned to look at him. "This isn't a game. "

"But I said I was sorry. I said sorry and I really meant it." Heechul held in his tears. She was hurting him in ways that he couldn't explain to himself. "I really am sorry, Leenah."

"You went too far this time."

"But I didn't mean it, I really didn't."

Leenah saw that he was trying not to cry, she too was in the same position. "I'm so sorry but, I'm done forgiving you. I can't take fighting with you anymore."

"What are you saying?" Heechul knew what she was saying but he didn't want to believe it.

"I think," Deep down she didn't want to say it, especially when she looked at him. "I think separation is what's best for us right now. I'm sorry."

Heechul shook his head in disbelief. "Leenah, I know we fight, but that doesn't mean we just give up. We're supposed to talk to each other and work things out-"

"I'm not saying that we definitely should divorce, but I've been thinking about it."

"No, you can't think about that. How could something like that even cross your mind?"

"It crossed my mind when you said what you said last night! For a second, for a single second, you became no better than the racist bastards who've judged me all my life! It made me remember that's how I felt when I first met you. Then I thought, did we really end up spending all this time just going nowhere?"

"I didn't mean it and I told you that! It just slipped out and I don't know why it did." He couldn't control it anymore, he just let the tears fall. "Can we just stop hurting each other right now?"

"I'm not trying to hurt you, Heechul-"

"Well you are! You're ripping my heart out right now! Do you just expect me to be okay with that?"

"Stop it!" Leenah couldn't take the yelling. This is what happened every time. "This is why I don't think I can be with you anymore. The longer we're with each other, the more we turn into people we don't like. You can't say that you don't feel the same way."

"Leenah, you need me more than ever right now. I'm sorry about last night, I didn't behave the way I should have but it's because I was hurt and didn't know what to do. The thought of losing yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter