Chapter 23

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now dating for two years, Heechul feels it's time to take his and Leenah's relationship to the next level.

I Know You Like Me:

Opposites:
 

Heechul had finally managed to convince Leenah to hang up the phone, allowing them to spend the whole night together as he wanted. After they finished, they fell into a deep sleep while Heechul made sure he cocooned themselves under the blankets.

Leenah awoke early the next morning. She saw the ocean outside the window, thinking it would be nice to experience it at least once before they go. She felt Heechul's chest against her back. She also felt one of his arms wrapped around her and holding her hand. He was still fast asleep which she could tell because she could hear him faintly snoring right behind her ear.

As much as she wanted to stay there like that forever with him, she needed some food in her system. She gently let go of his hand and lifted his arm so she could quietly get out of the bed. She found one of Heechul's t-shirts and slipped it on, taking in his sweet scent. He was still asleep, which meant she could sneak her way to the kitchen. After she the stove, she her phone and called SoonYee.

"That was such an abrupt end, you can't do that to me." SoonYee complained. "How much is there left of the story?"

"Not much, I think all that's left is how Heechul asked me to marry him." Leenah broke some eggs and poured them onto the pan. "You want to hear how that happened?"

"Please! I still don't get it!" SoonYee begged. "Indulge me. And do it quick before pants wakes up!"

"Okay I'll only tell you if you promise to stop calling him that." Leenah laughed.

"Deal. Now tell me."

"Fine. It happened about two years after we started dating."

__


"Kim Heechul!" Leenah marched into the living room, where Heechul was sitting and watching TV.

"What now?" Heechul called back. Here she was to nag him, again.

"Did you trim your hair in the bathroom after you showered?" Leenah crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yeah, why? You have a problem with that?" Heechul didn't bother looking at her, only focusing on the TV screen.

"You left a big mess at my sink thank you very much, and also!" Leenah showed him her cup that she usually keeps on the sink. "I found a bunch of hair and spit in this! Why would you spit in this? You know very well that I use this to rinse my mouth after I brush my teeth."

"Okay fine, I'm sorry for spitting in it! Did I do anything else wrong that you want to yell at me about?"

"Yeah, actually. You used my bath robe for whatever reason and left it soaking on the wet floor! Can't use it now can I?"

"Mine's at home so what else am I supposed to do?"

"I don't care if you use it just don't leave it on a wet floor like a slob!"

They didn't live together but they did stay at each other's dorms quite often. They were together all the time when they weren't doing individual work. Right now, Heechul has been staying at Leenah's dorm for the weekend, and it was honestly driving them both crazy.

"Quit calling me a slob, it's not like I planned on leaving it there forever." Heechul snapped back at her.

"Oh yeah? What about your clothes that are literally all over the floor in my room? You plan on picking those up too? Don't for one second think that I'm picking anything up after you."

"I was going to pick them all up and wash them when I get home but do you bother asking me that? No! You just yell at me."

The fighting was constant. It was nearly everyday over stupid-pointless things. They even fought in front of their friends if they got together as a group. There wasn't a single location off the table for a good argument.

"I wouldn't yell if you weren't doing it all the time!" Leenah came over and picked up the remote, shutting off the TV.

"Hey!" Heechul stood up, angry that she turned it off. "What are you the TV police now?"

"Why not? It's all you seem to do whenever you're here besides messing up the place!"

"Oh will you stop exaggerating?" Heechul rolled his eyes.

"I am not exaggerating, it's a pure fact!"

"All I hear out of your mouth is nag nag nag nag!"

"You are such a child!"

"Oh I'm the child? You're the one who's nagging about pointless stuff because you just love arguing with me!"

Marta marched out from her bedroom furiously and shouted at the top of her lungs so they would stop arguing.

"Hey! Hey!" Marta made them be quiet. "Do you guys have any idea what time it is? It's past two in the morning and you're fighting? You guys woke up Bette and are on the verge of waking up the others if you keep this up! Leenah, you know very well that we have to wake up early for an important schedule, you should be sleeping like the rest of us are trying to do!"

"I'm sorry, Marta." Leenah apologized. "I was going to go to bed but Heechul's mess just got me so mad, I'm sorry."

"Heechul, stop making a mess so we can sleep in peace please and thank you!" Marta tried easing her stress. "Now both of you go to bed right now. If you guys fight one more time like this, you'll find yourselves sleeping on the sidewalk, got it?"

"Yes, Marta." Leenah replied.

"Good. Now goodnight." Marta went back to her room.

The room became extremely silent once Marta was gone. They had suddenly forgotten why they were so mad.

"So," Heechul poked her shoulder, "Want to go in your room and make up?"

"Sure." Leenah replied, allowing Heechul to scoop her up in his arms. "Your hair is still wet, I like it."

Heechul smirked, racing to her room. "I knew you would."

__


Heechul had made his decision weeks ago. He was going to do it, he was finally going to ask Leenah to marry him. He wanted to marry her, he wanted to so badly. The only problem was that he was terrified to ask her. What if she said no? Would she say no because they fought a lot? That shouldn't matter, he was willing to work past that if it meant he could be with her forever.

"Hey, Heechul! Welcome home!" Eunhyuk patted his back. "How was your weekend at Leenah's? Stressful?"

"As stressful as you could imagine." Heechul laughed. "But I've been thinking lately. We may fight a lot, but we always get over it and make up. We laugh more together than scream. Would it be stupid if I ask her to marry me?"

"You're going to propose to her?" Eunhyuk jumped in excitement. "That's so great! I'm so happy for you! Did you tell your parents?"

"I told them last week. They love the idea. Not just because they love Leenah but also because my mom is desperate for grandchildren from my side."

"That's good, and Leenah knows that they like her, right? You know how sensitive she is about that stuff."

"Of course she knows. She hangs out with my mother a lot as if they're best friends." Heechul laughed. "They go shopping and get the nails done together. They even went to a spa together! I say they're close."

"Everything seems right, you should do it. But why does it seem that you're doubting yourself?"

"I'm not doubting myself it's just that, I'm worried she'll say no."

"Why would she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter