Chapter 20

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending the night with Heechul, Leenah realizes she has a difficult decision to make.

I Know You Like Me:

Quitting:
 

"Are you ready to hear what happened next?" Leenah asked.

"Yeah, I can't wait to relive this again," SoonYee said only half-serious. 

__


That was a crazy dream last night. Leenah could've sworn she had a fight with Heechul and they ended up doing extremely naughty things after, even admitting love for each other. But that couldn't ever actually happen, right? Leenah felt so comfortable in her bed that she didn't want to ever leave it. The moving people would be coming soon to move all of her stuff to the dorms soon, so she would have to get up (sadly). She then realized the comfortable and warm pillow she had her arm over-and was snuggling her face into-was definitely not a pillow either. Pillows don't have arms or soft-pale skin. Her eyes shot open and saw that she was cuddling into a bare man's chest, and he had an arm around her, along with their legs tangled together. Her face in shock, she slowly turned her head to look up and pray it wasn't who she knew it was. Her eyes did, in fact, see Kim Heechul, asleep, with his hair a mess, and with a slight smile on his face. 

So it wasn't a dream, she really did sleep with Kim Heechul, her worst enemy. Seeing that it was him in bed with her, and also since she was in a great shock, she didn't hesitate to scream at the top of her lungs. Her screaming jolted Heechul awake and made him scream as well.

"What! What's wrong?" Heechul clutched his bare chest, now sitting up from the bed. "Why are you screaming? You almost made me die!"

"You-Me-What-How?" Leenah made sure to cover herself with her bedsheet. "Why? Oh, why did I do something this stupid?"

"What do you mean 'stupid'?" Heechul grew confused. "You said you loved me, that's not stupid."

A sudden knock at the door made Leenah freeze. "Heechul, you need to go, now."

"But, I don't want to leave." He couldn't help but feel suddenly hurt. "Why are you telling me to leave? Can't we talk? I thought we were starting over with each other."

"Just go." Leenah pushed him off the bed and threw his clothes at him. "You can't be here, you need to go."

"Leenah Jung?" They heard one of the moving guy's at the door. "Can you please open the door?"

Leenah put on her robe that was beside her bed before standing. "Heechul, can you hurry up and get out of here?"

"I don't understand," Heechul muttered as he pulled on his boxers then his jeans. "Do you want to meet up later and talk?"

"I don't know. I need time to figure this out." Said Leenah. This couldn't happen. Why did Heechul and their tempers together create such a passionate-no-confusing atmosphere? She knew better. She was still in a relationship with Youngsoo. That was why he had to leave.

"Figure out what? We love each other, don't we? I thought we were past this." Heechul pulled on his shirt and buttoned it up.

"Can you please stop asking me so many questions?" Leenah threw his jacket at him roughly, which made him flinch a little as he caught it. 

"Okay, I'll go." He mumbled sadly, shuffling his feet to the door. "I love you."

"Stop it. I can't have you saying things like that to me right now. I just did something horrible, and now I have to think of how I'm going to explain this to Youngsoo. he's gonna hate me when he finds out."

"I thought you were going to break up with him?" Heechul said as there was another knock on the door.

Leenah pulled on sweat pants, "I never said that! I love him, Heechul! I can't just end it like this!"

"Are you saying you regret what we did?" Heechul asked.

Leenah didn't think she could feel any more horrible than she did right now. She loved him too, but she didn't know what to do about it. "Heechul, it's complicated now. I have to talk to Youngsoo first. When I work everything out, then you and I will talk."

She ran to the bathroom to put on a sweatshirt then ran back out to get the door, but was surprised to see Heechul still standing there with his jacket in his hands. He looked so hurt, and it was her fault.

"Heechul, I have to work all this out. I can't just dump him. Do you understand that?" She put a hand on his shoulder. "Please don't be so upset. I care about you, I really do. Don't you ever think otherwise. But I need to understand that even though what we did last night was wonderful, it was stupid and wrong too. I'm in a serious relationship with someone else, I shouldn't have gotten so caught up in arguing with you."

"Take as long as you need to think about it then." Was all he said before storming out of the building. The moving men entered when Heechul had opened the door, but that didn't stop Leenah from hiding the fact that she was crying a little. He was mad, and she didn't blame him. Her cellphone ringing on her floor made her jump a little. She wandered around looking for it until she finally found it just under the couch.

"Hey! Where did you go last night?" SoonYee immediately questioned her once Leenah answered. "Your brother and I were looking for you everywhere."

"I'm sorry. I went home." Leenah felt awkward. She knew SoonYee had to know, she was her best friend, but she wasn't sure how to do it. "I was caught up in something stupid."

"Youngsoo looked for you too, but he didn't even show up until an hour or so after you left." 

"Oh, he did?" Leenah felt even more guilty when she heard that.

"What's wrong?" SoonYee knew something was wrong just by how Leenah was responding to everything she said. "Did something happen?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter