Chapter 4

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leenah grows close to the other Super Junior members, much to Heechul's frustration. Leeteuk and Siwon hatch a plan to make the two start getting along.

I Know You Like Me:

Making Friends:


He wasn't going to lie, he was afraid. Afraid of her. Heechul spent the rest of his week trying to avoid Leenah at all costs. If someone even brought her up while he was in the same room, he would walk out. Eunhyuk was the one who talked about her the most, with him being her mentor and all. Who did he think he was anyway? You can't just talk about a girl like that, especially when she had a boyfriend. He had to stop him. It was too obvious that Eunhyuk liked Leenah a little too much. Why else would he offer to help her in the first place?

"Heechul, I think you're reading too much into this." Leeteuk told him. "Besides, you don't like Eunhyuk helping her because you're jealous, so stop making up dumb excuses."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not jealous?" Heechul slammed his hand against the wall. "I'm trying to avoid her, and Hyuk just comes running in and talking about her almost everyday. It's annoying!"

"Heechul, you do realize that you've been talking about her for the past hour, right?" Leeteuk felt another Heechul Migraine coming. "So you're sounding a bit like a hypocrite right now."

"Are you guys really my friends or not?" Heechul pouted. "I hate her guts, and all of you are just holding hands with her running off into the sunset together."

"Do you smell that Heechul?" Kyuhyun spoke up, wafting the air and sniffing. "That's the smell of jealousy. It's all over you and it reeks."

"As clever as that was, I'm still going to tell you to shut up." Heechul snapped, Kyuhyun smirking evilly.

"Oh by the way, Eunhyuk is going to invite Leenah on our trip to Jeju." Leeteuk said rather quickly, knowing Heechul wouldn't be happy to hear it.

"What?" Heechul almost screamed. "Why? What in his mind thinks she can come with us? Is he crazy?"

"Well Sungah is coming, and I agreed that she shouldn't be the only girl. So Eunhyuk said he would ask SoonYee Leenah if they wanted to come." Ryeowook spoke up, raising his hand a little to grab his attention.

"This can't happen! She's not ruining my time that I wanted to have completely away from her! I'm gonna go tell him not to right now!" Heechul didn't wait for a response from either of them, immediately storming out of the room to go find Leenah and Eunhyuk.

"Twenty bucks saying he likes her." Kyuhyun laughed, looking at the empty doorway where Heechul left.

"I raise you another twenty." Leeteuk replied. "Saying he loves her."

"You're on." Kyuhyun smirked.

Heechul marched his way through the building, not responding to anyone who passed him. Falling upon the correct door, he heard Eunhyuk talking to her already, beating Heechul to it.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to." He heard Eunhyuk say. "We're going to drive around and see some parts of Korea, then for the weekend we'll stay at Jeju Island. We'll all just be relaxing, unwinding, having fun, stuff like that. You won't be the only girl either. Sungah is going and she's gonna ask SoonYee if she wants to go, so if it makes you more comfortable you can room with one of them. It'll take me a bit to convince Ryeowook to do that since it's going to be his and Sungah's one year anniversary, but I'll try if it's any help for you."

Heechul almost burst out laughing. Was he serious? There was no way she would agree to that!

"Okay, sounds like fun." Leenah replied, making Heechul's eyes go wide. "It's not like I have plans or anything, besides being here. And you can tell Ryeowook that he has nothing to worry about, I don't need to room with her even if SoonYee ends up not going."

"Really? Okay." Eunhyuk grinned, making Heechul role his eyes. "I'll talk to Leeteuk later, he'll room you with someone."

"Okay, thanks. I'll see you guys later then." Leenah waved to Eunhyuk as he bowed politely, turning to leave.

"See you later!" Eunhyuk headed for the door, making Heechul immediately run and hide. He came to talk to Leenah, not have Eunhyuk hammer him with questions as to why he was eavesdropping.

Once he was sure Eunhyuk was gone, he burst into the room, ready to tell her she wasn't wanted.

"It's good that you always slam my door open." Leenah said, packing her stuff in her bag. "It's how I know it's you. That way I can prepare to ignore you."

"Why don't you have plans for the weekend? Go make some!" Heechul immediately got to the point. "You're so pathetic that you don't have a social life either?"

"I don't remember it being any of your business." Leenah snapped at him.

"See that? You're getting defensive." Heechul pointed at her. "Your attitude is so annoying."

"Oh and your's is just a walk through a fresh meadow?" Leenah retorted. "Get out of my way, bug face."

"Tell Leeteuk you're not going then." He stood in front of her, not letting her get to the door.

"Do I have to kick you again?" She crossed her arms, ready to permanently ruin his ability to have children.

"No you don't! And just to be sure I'm safe, I'm going to leave now. But just so you know, this isn't over!" Heechul backed down, marching off once again so he could talk to Leeteuk.

"Leeteukie!" Heechul yelled, ready to punch something for whatever reason.

"What's the matter?" Leeteuk poked his head out of the practice room, seeing Heechul stomping his feet in the hall.

"I don't want Leenah coming on our trip! Go tell her she's out! Right now!" Heechul pointed his finger behind him, gesturing to an invisible Leenah Jung.

"No." Was all Leeteuk answered, shutting the door in his face. He thought Heechul was actually starting to get annoying.

"I'm not done! I have to talk to Eunhyuk too!" Heechul slammed the door open. "Hyukjae, come over here."

"I don't want to." Eunhyuk answered, remaining in his spot across the room from him.

"Why not? Just come over here!" Heechul stepped closer.

"Do you realize how scary you are when your mad?" Eunhyuk stepped back.

"You need to back off of Leenah." Heechul demanded.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Eunhyuk relaxed, realizing why Heechul was fuming.

"No! I'm telling you to back off because she has a boyfriend. I'm just looking out for you." Heechul pouted, crossing his arms.

"What are you talking about? I don't like Leenah like that. We're friends!" Eunhyuk laughed. "Just admit it, the real reason you're telling me to back off is not because she has a boyfriend, it's because you're jealous."

"I swear, if I have to say that I'm not jealous one more time, I will, I will castrate myself!" Heechul made fists, gripping his hair tightly.

"That sounds painful." Shindong commented from across the room.

"I don't need this stress! I don't want her coming on our trip!" Heechul gripped his hair tighter.

"Well too bad, she's going, so stop complaining about it." Leeteuk said sternly. "After practice, you better go apologize to her, or you're the one who's not going."

"You could at least say it a little nicer." Heechul mumbled, glaring at him.

"She'll probably be at school by the time we get out." Eunhyuk pointed out to Heechul. "Seoul Univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter