Chapter 22

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heenah go on their official first date.

I Know You Like Me:

Starting Over:
 

"That is one of the most romantic things I've ever heard!" SoonYee said.

"Are we done now? Time to hang up." Heechul quickly gestured for Leenah to end the call.

"Come on, Heechul. Don't you want to relive our first date? I was just getting to it." Said Leenah. She made sure to pinch his cheek for good measure.

"Of course I do, but I'm getting impatient," He pinched her cheek back. "Now hurry up before I die of waiting."

"Okay. As I was saying," Leenah continued while Heechul wrapped his arms around her and snuggled his face into her neck, "Even though we already knew each other so well, going on a real date for the first time was still a little awkward but only at first. It's also possibly the most romantic thing this little nutball has ever done."

"What about the day I asked you to marry me? Was that not romantic?" Heechul said, a dramatic gasp in his voice.

"Calm down. We're not at that part yet."

__

"Okay. How do I look?" Said Heechul. He presented himself to Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Donghae.

Kyuhyun grinned evilly, "Well-"

"Kyu, please don't," Donghae stopped him and smiled at Heechul. "You look great,

 Heechul."

Heechul dressed casually but nicely. Simple dark blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a fine black blazor. He made sure his hair was smooth and on point, and that his breath smelled nice and minty. He was feeling confident but terrified at the same time. He's never gotten butterflies in his stomach before. He was finally going on a date, a real date, with Leenah Jung. 

"Are you nervous?" Leeteuk asked. He smoothed out Heechul's jacket, starting with his shoulders. 

"Of course not. I got this." Heechul lied terribly. His nervous and awkward laughter was enough to give his anxiousness away.

"Just relax. You'll do fine." Donghae patted his shoulder for support.

"Well-"

"Kyuhyun, please! He'll do fine." Donghae pointed his finger at him. 

"I should get going. Where's the flower I bought?" Heechul looked around the room.

"Oh it's right, here!" Leeteuk looked around and found it on the kitchen counter. He grabbed it and gave it to him. It was a single pink rose. "Have fun!"

"But not too much fun!" Kyuhyun snickered, making Donghae nudge his side. 

"I'll try my best!" Said Heechul. He removed his slippers to put on his shoes. 

Since the activities he planned to do with her involved more walking than driving, he didn't take a car. He had to take a taxi to her dorm though, it was a little further away than the apartment she used to have. He just hoped she wasn't as nervous as he was. 

__

Leenah was sure she was way more nervous than Heechul was. She had no idea what to wear, she had no idea how to do her hair or makeup. What would look better? Would he give a damn? She had no idea. She couldn't believe she was completely clueless about something that should be very simple. She had no choice but to go to someone for help.

"Marta?" Leenah shyly approached her leader. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?" Marta replied.

"It's nothing really, I was just wondering if you could you know help me with something?" She said. She couldn't help but be embarrassed by it.

"Help you with what?" 

"Can you, help make me look beautiful?" Leenah blushed.

"Oh, Leenah! Of course! Do you need help for your date with Kim Heechul? I'd be happy to help!" Marta pulled her into her room. "You're already beautiful, though. But let's make you even prettier just to mess with him! Jenny, come help me!"

Marta and Jenny went through a bunch of clothes, mixing and matching until they finally chose what would look best on her. 

"Put this shirt on!" Jenny eagerly handed her a white button-down shirt. "What do you think Marta? Sleeves cuffed up or left down?"

"Leave them down," Marta answered, handing Leenah a pale pink high-waist skirt. "This will be so cute on you!"

Afterward, they dragged her to the bathroom and sat her down so they could do her hair and makeup. They put her chestnut hair into a cute pin-up bun and made sure her eyeliner was on point. 

"Someone's at the door! I think it's Kim Heechul." DeeDee called from the living room. "Is Leenah ready?"

"Yes! She's more than ready! Right, Leenah?" Marta looked into the mirror with Leenah, proud of the work she had done with Jenny.

"Will he like it?" Leenah was still nervous. Will he think she's beautiful?

"He'll love it!" Jenny squealed. "Now go, he's waiting!"

Leenah stood and walked towards the door. Sudden butterflies overtook her stomach, making her turn away. She didn't think she could do it. She's only had one other boyfriend before, she didn't know how to date anyone else let alone Kim Heechul. 

"I can't do this." Leenah went to run away but Bette and Marta stopped her.

"Yes you can! Just go!" Marta pushed her towards the door.

"You don't want to hurt poor Kim Heechul's feelings!" Bette went to the door and opened it, making Leenah freeze in the spot she was in. Marta let her go as soon as Kim Heechul happily entered.

"Hi, Leenah!" Heechul grinned sweetly then gasped at the sight of her. "Wow. You look so, so-"

"Awful? I know! I'm so not used to wearing skirts." Leenah sighed. 

"I was gonna say that you're beautiful, but that works too I guess." Heechul laughed, pulling the pink rose from his jacket. "This is for you by the way."

Leenah blushed more as she took the flower from him. "Thanks Heechul, you didn't have to do that."

"I know." Heechul smiled confidently then held his hand out to her. "Shall we get going?"

Leenah smiled contently and took his hand. "Sure."

"Have fun guys!" Marta waved bye to them as they left. Leenah waited until they were outside to start really talking to him. 

"So, where are we going?"

"You'll see." He winked at her. "It's close by so all we have to do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter