Chapter 15

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul visits Leenah while she's at home sick. Leenah asks Heechul for a favor.

I Know You Like Me:

Magic Chocolates:
 

"Heechul, you're still flat. Do it again." 

He must've tried hitting this note at least ten times now. He was either singing too high or too low, no matter what he just couldn't seem to get it right. Even though it was two nights ago, he couldn't get the image of Leenah kissing another guy out of his mind. He felt sick, but not a normal kind of sick. It was the kind that made you just want to curl up in bed and never leave. 

"Heechul, why don't you go home?" Leeteuk offered. "We can manage for now. Come back when you're feeling better."

"I don't know what you're talking about, I'm fine." Heechul replied, a little harsher than he wanted it to be.

"Heechul, your phone is ringing." Donghae pointed to Heechul's pocket.

"I realize that." Heechul answered, not wanting to see who it was. 

"So, maybe you should answer it?" Donghae offered, making Heechul pout.

"I don't feel like it." Heechul retorted.

"What if it's Leenah?" Donghae frowned, "You know she wasn't here this morning, she could be trying to call you to set everything straight."

He took out his phone and looked at the caller ID to actually see Leenah's name. He didn't care what she wanted, he was just happy at the fact that she was calling him. He answered it quickly. "Hello?"

"Heechul?" He heard Leenah's sweet voice in his ear. She sounded tired, or just, not herself. "I need you for something."

"What do you need me for? Whatever it is, just get your perfect boyfriend to do it for you." He didn't know why he was being snippy all of a sudden, maybe it was from his lack of sleep from the past two days. He looked around him to see his fellow members listening in on the conversation. "Get out of here, guys!"

"No, I need you for this, just trust me okay? It's important to me, and you were the first person I thought of to call." He heard Leenah cough a little. "Can you just please come over here?"

"Please go, Heenim!" Leeteuk blurted from behind him.

"Buy her chocolate! Girls like that for some reason." Donghae grinned idiotically. 

"Shut up!" Heechul shooed them away then returned to Leenah. "Okay fine, I'll be there as soon as I can, happy?"

"Joyful." Leenah replied, not really sounding all too joyful whatsoever.

Donghae waited until Heechul hung up his phone to speak again. "Seriously, take my advice about that chocolate thing. They're like magic!"

Heechul rolled his eyes then left the recording studio. "Magic huh?"

__

Leenah had woken that morning to feel a soreness in , nose completely clogged, and a fever that gave off heat like an electric blanket. What a great way to start off the morning. In about fifteen minutes, Heechul was at her complex and requested to be buzzed in. Now she have to leave her warm and comfortable bed to let the stupid five-year-old in. Leenah stood up slowly, feeling whatever was in her nose move down into her lungs. Gross...

Leenah slowly dragged her feet down the stairs and to the front door where Heechul was waiting. She opened it, revealing the handsome Kim Heechul with a box of chocolates under his arm.

"What are those?" Leenah asked, wiping her nose with her hand.

"Forget that, what's up with you?" Heechul stepped into her apartment, looking her up and down.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just a little sick." Leenah wiped her nose again and sniffled a little. 

"A little?" Heechul replied, raising his eyebrows. "You look like a zombie from the Michael Jackson video! I command for you to be gone!"

"Oh shut up." Leenah tried saying but ended up coughing uncontrollably. 

"Why would you call me here if you're sick? What are you trying to do, kill me?"

"Yes of course because I swore the day I was born if I were to become contagiously sick and could only give it to one person, I'd give it to you Kim Heechul." Leenah replied sarcastically. "I just need you to make these homemade chocolates for me, please."

"Why do I have to do it and who's it for?"

"You'll hate me for this, but it's for Youngsoo's birthday. I make them every year for him." Leenah coughed. "Our birthdays are only a week apart, so it's sort of just a thing we do. Can you handle that?"

"Yeah but I would really, really rather not." Heechul put his own box of chocolates on her table. "These are for you by the way. Donghae made me get them."

"Why?"

"I don't know, they're supposed to cure you with their chocolate goodness or something." Heechul just brushed it off. 

"Well, everything is on the table already. I was going to do it, but I can't contaminate them and he'll be here in about an hour or two, so here you are." Leenah turned to go back to bed, not waiting for him to object any further. "Thanks, you're a great friend."

Leenah collapsed back into bed, not wanting to leave it ever again. She could faintly hear Heechul mumbling to himself in the kitchen. Such a child.

"She thinks she can tell me what to do?" Heechul complained to himself, doing it anyway.

He didn't want to make a big deal out of it, but he still didn't want to do it. She had the nerve to ask for his help? This could not go unpunished. Putting the pot on the stove, he quickly began looking around the kitchen and the bathroom to look for something in particular. Way in the back of her medicine cabinet, he found what he was looking for. A nice, sweet, beautiful bottle of chocolate flavored liquid laxative. He returned to the kitchen and to his lovely pot of chocolate. He turned to look behind himself quickly, just to make sure the coast was clear, then opened the bottle, emptying a good amount of laxative pills into the almost boiling pot.

"How do you know when too much is too much?" Heechul thought out loud. He decided to just forget thinking about it and poured some more. "I guess we'll find out."

As he evilly laughed while he stirred his masterpiece, he felt his phone vibrate, signaling a text. He put the spoon to his mouth to taste it, but quickly remembered what he had done to it, immediately putting it down so he could look at his phone. The text was from Henry.

"I got those flas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter