Chapter 2

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul and Leenah become worst enemies, starting a prank war. However, Heechul ends up needing a favor.

I Know You Like Me:

Enemies:


A month or so went by of complete chaos. Heechul took the liberty of filling Leenah's storage locker with crumbled up newspapers, having them come down at her like an avalanche. Leenah got him back by sneaking wasabi (a lot of it) into his kimchi fried rice when he wasn't looking, and there just so happened to be no source of water to kill the hotness he felt strangling his throat, tongue, and sinuses. Of course Leeteuk had to come in and ruin the fun, giving a spazzing and sweaty Kim Heechul water to revive him. He got her back for that one, since he automatically knew she was the culprit. 

Leenah had a whole CD made for her warm up and main dance routines. The first song started off normal, but then turned into something she didn't expect to hear. It went from 2ne1 I am the Best, to Heechul's voice being written over on the track. 

"Leenah, I think you should've picked a song to describe you better, because you're definitely not the best. Is there a song that describes an annoying little girl? There is this song that made me think of you, it goes a little like this." Leenah ran over to turn off the CD, hearing his stupid voice sing mockingly, obviously trying not to laugh. "The way you look makes my stomach turn, every time you're near, a chill runs down my spine."

"Shut up!" Leenah yelled at Heechul's stupid recording, slapping the player in anger and annoyance.

"You're so stupid, there's nothing in your head." Heechul's recording kept going, following with her having to hear his dying animal laugh.

"Kim Heechul!" Leenah stopped the track and smacked the player again, as if it would do anything. How did he even get his hands on it anyway? "You! You creep!"

Leenah pulled out her cellphone and called the only person she could.

"SoonYee, I need your help with something." Leenah could feel steam shooting out her ears like an angry cartoon.

SoonYee arrived with gelatin and waited with Leenah to make the next move. Everyone knows that when you go to use the bathroom, you take off your shoes before you go in. Heechul eventually did just that, not suspecting a thing, and put on the available bathroom slippers to enter the men's bathroom.

SoonYee and Leenah made their move, quickly emptying the squishy green gelatin as far into his shoes as they possibly could. The sound of flushing meant time was up, making them run off back to their hiding spot. Heechul removed the bathroom slippers and put on his normal shoes. Immediately feeling the cold squishy gelatin soaking through his socks, the only thing he could think to do was start flailing his legs in the air, trying to throw his shoes off. Every time his foot touched the floor, the cringy squishy feeling on his feet intensified, the cold temperature making him squeal like a little girl.

Leenah and SoonYee tried their best to hold in their laughter as they remained in their hiding spots, discretely recording the scene on their phones. Leenah accidentally laughed loud enough for him to hear, making his head turn to see her and SoonYee recording him.

"Hey! If you keep recording this I will come after you!" Heechul then squealed as he took a step forward. "Your phones will go right down the toilet!"

"You're gonna have to come get us then!" Leenah laughed, running away with SoonYee right behind her.

"Leenah! Get back here, you stupid foreigner!" Heechul tried running down the hall after her, only to squeal and flail his feet around more, trying to throw the shoes off his feet. "I'm not kidding! I'm getting you back for this!"

Leenah and SoonYee giggled as they ran, immediately uploading the video to Youtube.

True to his word, Heechul managed to sneak into Leenah's beauty bag, which kept products and utensils for her face and hair. He found a hair straightener, curler, and blow dryer. Taking the blow dryer, he dumped half a container of baby powder into it, then set it back into the bag. Leenah eventually went home to shower, having the blow dryer at the ready. She immediately got him back for that one. A ton of baby powder blowing into her face and sticking to her hair, forcing her to go shower again, really made her have thoughts of just ripping his face off.

She had SoonYee come back to help her once again. Bringing the requested saran wrap, they put it in the door frame of the Super Junior practice room, at the perfect spot for it to greet his face. Managing to get the other members in on it, they snatched Heechul's phone and tossed it around to . They got it to Leenah which made him chase after her. She ran to the practice room, and she was luckily short enough to run under the saran wrap. Heechul smacked his face into saran wrap that also happened to be covered in transparent glue, making everyone laugh. He was not giving up. He sneaked his way to her makeup bag, and switched her chap stick with Orajel. She felt her lips go numb, causing her words to be mumbled, and uncontrollably drool.

"Kim Heechul!" Leenah tried yelling in rage, only to completely fail.

__


Heechul enjoyed the rest of his day of success. Leenah left to go to her university, allowing him to peacefully go about his business without having to worry about even feeling her presence. He had to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter