Chapter 28

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul gathers his fellow Suju members to plan a big surprise for Leenah.

*Warning: Major cheese fest, not recommended for the lactose intolerant*

I Know You Like Me:

No Other:
 

"So, how's Heechul doing?" Leenah asked Siwon while they walked together.

"Oh him? He's fine." Siwon grinned, brushing off her question like it was not even important or a big deal.

"He's, fine? Really?" Leenah couldn't help but feel surprised. "I thought he was really upset. Are you sure he's okay?"

"Oh yeah! He's doing just great." Siwon lied. This was part of the plan so Leenah wouldn't suspect a thing. And it was working. "Just this morning he said how happy he was to finally be as he puts it, y free and single."

"Sounds like Heechul." Leenah frowned. Was he really happy about them possibly getting a divorce? It sounded like he was really eager for it. Maybe she should just call a lawyer and confirm it then, since he obviously didn't care.

In the meantime, Heechul was busy with Kyuhyun at the first stop of his plan to get Leenah back.

"Hurry up, Kyuhyun! Siwon just texted me! They're almost here! Finish up!" Heechul worked with Kyuhyun to finish the mural that they made outside.

"Do you want this to be beautiful or not?" Kyuhyun gave him a sassy look. "I thought so. So don't rush me."

"Do you think it looks okay? Where the hell is Leeteuk with the stupid camera?" Heechul turned and looked around for Leeteuk. He saw him across the way, taking a cute picture of himself with the camera. "Park Jungsoo, would you mind getting over here and take the picture?"

"I'm coming I'm coming." Leeteuk came over, camera in hand. "Is it done?"

"Sure is." Heechul and Kyuhyun stepped back so Leeteuk could take a picture of the beautiful mural they made for Leenah. "Think she'll like it?"

"She'll love it." Leeteuk snapped the picture. "Let's just hope a sudden wind doesn't pick up."

"Don't say that! I put a lot of work into this." Kyuhyun pouted.

Heechul's phone buzzed again, signaling another text from Siwon.

"Okay, let's get out of here, quick! They're almost here! Leeteuk, you come with me!" Heechul tried to keep his cool. "Kyuhyun, you stay here and wait for them. You know what to do, right?"

"Of course. You only explained it a million times."

"Ha ha very funny." Heechul grabbed Leeteuk's arm and ran off with him. "To the university!"

"And now I'm alone." Kyuhyun pouted, leaning against the mural, not sure what to do until Leenah and Siwon got there.

"Who are you texting?" Leenah leaned in to try looking at Siwon's phone. "Sorry, I'm just curious. Seems important."

"No, it's not that important." Siwon smiled, putting his phone away. "Let's just continue our walk. I have a surprise for you."

"What surprise?"

"You'll see." Siwon held her hand and led her to Kyuhyun and the mural.

"Seriously Siwon, where are you taking me?" Leenah asked. Siwon suddenly got behind her and put his hands over her eyes. "And why are you covering my eyes?"

"You'll see." He repeated.

"Stop saying that!"

"Hi Leenah." She heard Kyuhyun's voice in front of her.

"Kyuhyun? What are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" Siwon and Kyuhyun said simultaneously. Siwon uncovered her eyes in that moment for Leenah to see Kyuhyun standing in front of the mural.

Leenah's eyes widened at the sight of it. It was a mural made purely out of printed pictures of hearts, candy hearts, and the word "love" to form one big heart.

"Kyuhyun," Leenah stepped a little closer, gazing at the adorable and beautiful mural, "Did you do this?"

"Hey don't give me all the credit." Kyuhyun laughed, stepping out of the way so she could see the entire mural. "It was a certain someone's idea."

"Heechul?" Leenah immediately felt like crying. "He did this?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"I love it." Leenah admired it then looked around, noticing another certain someone was suddenly gone. "Where's Siwon?"

"Doesn't matter. Now come with me." Kyuhyun took her hand. "There's somewhere else you have to be."

"Where do I have to be?"

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, "You'll see."

"Why does everyone keep saying that?"

Siwon ran as fast as he could to the car that was waiting for him down the street. Inside were Heechul and Leeteuk.

"What took you so long?" Heechul made Leeteuk start the car.

"I ran as fast as I could!" Siwon panted, flying into the backseat and slamming the door shut.

"Well you didn't run fast enough!" Heechul yelled back.

"I'm just a person!"

"Guys! Can we just shut up and go now?" Leeteuk waited for them to calm down before stepping on the gas.

"Just hurry. We need to get there before Kyuhyun and Leenah." Heechul replied.

"Alright then.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter