Chapter 19

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul feels like he can no longer hide his true feelings from Leenah.

I Know You Like Me:

Mistake:
 

"I'm surprised you answered, I thought you and Heechul would be locked in the bedroom." SoonYee laughed over the phone.

"Believe me, we couldn't get each other out for the first three days." Leenah laughed back. "I finally managed to convince him to go get takeout, which gives me a chance to see more than just a bed."

"You have to tell me more of your story, I haven't been able to get it out of my head since the wedding!"

"Is that the only reason you called me?"

"Maybe." SoonYee tossed a bounce ball at her door for it to bounce back into her hand. "So tell me more."

"I forget where I left off." Leenah teased.

"Fine, then I'll pick. Since you've been getting a lot of action lately, what was it like doing it for the first time?"

"You ert!" Leenah laughed. "Honestly though, I think the first time is the most memorable. Are you sure you want to hear the details?"

"Please. You never gave me enough details when it happened. So tell me now before pants gets back!"

"Okay okay. It's definitely something I'll never forget." Leenah gave in. "It was when I finally debuted with my group."

__

"Oh, this is my favorite part!" Leenah whined into her phone to SoonYee who was on the other end. They were both in their own homes watching the finale to a drama they have been watching together. "That moment where a guy puts aside his big ego to admit his love."

"I still think her friend was the better choice," SoonYee complained. "I hate love triangles!"

"Are you kidding? That guy is too nice, don't you know the guy with the tough shell is the one who wins the girl?" Leenah retorted her comment. "The romance is about them, not her and the other guy so you know they wouldn't work out. Think, woman!"

"But she's choosing a guy who she fights with all the time! She gets along so well with the other one, especially since she's known him longer. You can't disagree with those facts."

"Who cares if she got along with him? I bet a majority of the audience was completely annoyed with him butting in all the time. If it wasn't for his interference, these two would've been together way sooner!"

"They would've been together sooner if they didn't fight all the time, too."

"Yeah, I guess that's true." A knock at Leenah's door made her stop her and SoonYee's little love debate.

"SoonYee, Youngsoo's here, I have to go." Leenah eagerly stood from the couch.

"Have fun! But not too much fun, you hear me?" SoonYee giggled.

"No promises!" Leenah giggled back, hanging up the phone and skipping to the door. "You're here!"

"I'm here!" Youngsoo happily stepped inside. "Sorry I'm late, I just thought I could stop by your favorite donut shop and pick up a little something."

"Don't tell me! Is it Boston Cream with chocolate on top?" Leenah smiled excitedly.

"You are correct!" Youngsoo handed the small bag to her happily. "To celebrate your debut and the end of your torturous diet!"

"You're the best! I haven't had one of these in months!" Leenah savagely devoured the donut then paused to savor the delicious taste. "You can't have nice stuff like this when you diet."

"I'm happy that I could be of service to you, my lady." Youngsoo smiled, bowing politely. "You have chocolate on your lip."

"Oh no, I wonder how I'm going to get it off. My donut savior will have to help me." Leenah stepped closer to him, and he blushed.

"I would be happy to help with that." He tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and sweetly kissed her.

"I can't believe this is my last day in my own apartment." Leenah once they pulled away from each other. "I and the other members will be living in dorms now."

"Don't worry, it'll be fun. You're close with them, you should be excited."

"I am, but I'm still going to miss this place. A lot of things happened in this apartment of mine." Leenah pouted then bit her lip. "Do you maybe, want to make one last memory in my room, right now?"

"As much as I would love to, I can't. I have to go to my university to fill out the last of these study abroad forms. Don't worry, I'll still be able to watch your performance at Music Bank, and I'll be at the club for your debut celebration party. Okay?"

"Okay." Leenah couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed, even though she shouldn't. "I'll see you later then."

"Hey, I love you. Don't you forget it, okay?" He gave her another kiss to prove it.

She kissed him back. "I won't."

__

Leenah was incredibly nervous to perform on stage, in front of people, for the first time. Jenny and Bette also expressed nerves of stage fright, but Marta made sure she comforted all of them and assured that they would all do well. The performance was a hit, and everyone watched it on the big flat screen in the club.

"To Blue Candy!" Leeteuk shouted as he raised his shot glass. Everyone mimicked him and they all drank at once.

"So, how does it feel to be an official idol?" Heechul asked Leenah, pouring her another drink.

"I don't know. I don't really feel like one yet." Leenah giggled. "I guess it feels good, but I was so nervous during that first stage performance, I thought I was going to throw up."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter