Chapter 10

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leeteuk makes Heechul and Leenah spend the day together. Heechul receives good news.

I Know You Like Me:

Finally Friends:

"Siwon just texted me." SoonYee grinned. "Everyone is being let in now."

How much time until we start?" Leenah felt her hands grow cold.

"We still have more than an hour." SoonYee answered. 

Well, I think I should go and find your father then." Leenah's mother gave her a long hug than left the rest of the responsibilities to SoonYee.

"Oh, Leenah, it's medication time." SoonYee waved her cellphone in Leenah's face to show her the time. "It's called Salmeterol, right?"

"Yeah, I have it as an inhaler. It's in my bag." Leenah pointed to the bag on the floor that was sitting from across the room.

"Well I'll tell you one thing." SoonYee found the inhaler and handed it to her. "I don't think taking just this is helping you."

"I know, but it's not really a big deal." Leenah put the inhaler to her lips and in the powdered medicine. 

The door suddenly burst open to reveal Kim Heechul. "There's so many people out here, I'm being smothered!"

"Kim Heechul!" SoonYee ran over to him and quickly pushed him out. "It's bad luck to see your future wife in her dress before the ceremony! Do guys not understand anything you tell them these days?"

"Oh come on, I'm sorry! I swear I didn't see anything!" Heechul tried to tell her as she locked him out of the room. "Trust me! If I did, you know for a fact you, Kim SoonYee, would be the one locked out here and I would be the one in there, all alone, with my gorgeous angel!"

"Rules are rules Heechul." Leenah giggled, making Heechul whine through the door.

"Yeah, in America!" Heechul pouted. "You're still no fun Leenah Jung! You just wait until I take you home tonight! You are so in for it!"

"Kim Heechul, I swear to god you better not try to y talk through this door while I'm still in here!" SoonYee pointed her finger at the door, even though Heechul couldn't see it.

"Alright alright." Heechul leaned on the door. "Hey, Leenah. I heard some of what you were saying as I walked over here. Are you talking about, us?"

"Yeah, I am. SoonYee was just curious about it." Leenah walked over and leaned against the door as well so she could hear him better, and since she knew he was doing the same thing.

"Well, you remember what happened the next day, right?" Heechul laughed. "The day I was forced to force you to hang out with me?"

"Of course I remember, I was just getting to that part." Leenah giggled. "How could I forget?"

"You always forget everything." Heechul joked, trying to remember all the way back to that time. That day had to have been at least three or four years old by now. "If you don't mind SoonYee, I think I can take it from here."

__


"That's it! I am done beating around the bush!" Leeteuk put his foot down. "I am done messing around!"

"Is this the first time Leeteuk ever stomped his foot because of his self-inflicted rage?" Henry asked Siwon, thinking they should get some popcorn. 

"You know what? I think so." Siwon answered. He and Henry sat on the couch in the living room, just watching Leeteuk crack.

"You are going to make nice with Leenah Jung whether you like it or not!" Leeteuk stomped his foot again.

"No." Was all Heechul replied with, making Leeteuk's face turn slightly red.

"No?" Leeteuk mimicked. 

"You heard me." Heechul giggled a little, not really finding Leeteuk's anger intimidating. "Can I get you a drink or something?"

"No, I don't want one!" Leeteuk waved his hands in the air. "You are not getting out of this! You go ask Leenah to spend time with you alone and don't take no for an answer!"

"You know I'm doing something else that's really important for her, isn't that enough? Why do we have to hang out just because you say so?" Heechul patted Leeteuk's cheek, which only annoyed him more.

"Don't ruin this for me!" Leeteuk stomped his feet like he was a child. 

"Popcorn?" Henry took the time to go make popcorn in the kitchen then offered it to Siwon as he sat back down. "What did I miss?"

Siwon took a handful of popcorn in his hand. "Not much. But I think Heechul is doing good, I don't think he's going to cave in."

"Are you serious?" Henry mumbled because of all the popcorn in his mouth. "Leeteuk isn't going to give up, and Heechul likes Leenah, so of course he's going to cave."

Heechul and Leeteuk stared at them in silence. "Do you two mind?" Heechul glared.

"Not at all, continue." Henry gestured for them to continue. 

"Anyway!" Heechul rolled his eyes, focusing back on Leeteuk. "Why do you want Leenah and I together so bad? It's hard enough trying to be friends with her! A relationship would never work out between us!"

"He's got a point." Siwon put another piece of popcorn in his mouth.

"Stay out of this!" Leeteuk tried not to yell, but did anyway. "Heechul, you're the only one who can't seem to see that you are perfect for each other! Don't you remember when you guys kissed? I believe you guys did more than once."

"Oh wow! They kissed more than once?" Henry gasped, stuffing his cheeks with popcorn. 

"Didn't see that coming!" Siwon playfully punched Henry's shoulder.

"It never happened!" Heechul pointed his finger at Leeteuk. "How many times do I have to remind you to never speak of it again?"

"Kim Heechul, I swear, if you don't go get her to spend time with you right now, I'm showing her your secret stash under your mattress!" Leeteuk threatened him.

"There's a stash, he said there's a stash!" Siwon hit Henry again in excitement then ate more popcorn. 

"Leeteuk is pulling out some blackmail!" Henry laughed. 

"I got rid of that years ago!" Heechul retorted. 

"Who says you did?" Leeteuk smirked. "Maybe it just so happened to reappear right before we started this conversation."

"Not just any blackmail, it's evil sabotage blackmail!" Henry bounced in his seat on the couch with excitement. 

Heechul gritted his teeth. "Fine! I'll go! Where is she?"

"University." Henry took the pleasure of answering.

"Remember!" Leeteuk called out. "Don't take no for an answer!"

"Of course!" Heechul stomped out of the house without saying another word.

"Hey, Leeteuk." Siwon laughed. "Did you really stuff a pile of magazines under his bed?"

Leeteuk just laughed and crossed his arms over his chest, feeling proud of himself. "Of course not."

Henry laughed. "Awesome."

__

Heechul marched around the university grounds, just waiting for Leenah to magically appear. He didn't know her schedule (not that he wanted to), so he didn't know where in what building she was, and he didn't know when she would come outside to go home or wherever else. He paced around, pondering over how he was going to ask her. 

"Hey Leenah, do you want to go eat food with me? No that sounds stupid." Heechul smacked his own head as he continued pacing. "Leenah Jung, I'm holding your family hostage, if you don't come with me right now it will be too late! No, that sounds too creepy."

His phone ringing in his pocket made him jump in surprise. He quickly pulled out his phone, his expression immediately changing to happiness when he saw the caller ID. His manager.

"Hello?" Heechul stopped pacing. "Do you have any new information to tell me? Please tell me you do."

"Calm down Heechul, I don't have much yet." His manager answered. "I'm just calling to tell you that we're close, and we should have a confirmation by tonight."

"Then we can discuss plan tickets!" Heechul grew excited.

"You need just two right? For you and her?" His manager asked him.

"No, I'll need three. I need Henry to come with us, for translation reasons." Heechul answered. As he looked around the campus, he saw Leenah walking out of the building next to the one he was standing in front of. "Hey, I need to go now, be sure to keep me updated!"

Heechul quickly ended the call and pocketed his phone. She with SoonYee, as always. He began to fastwalk then quickly broke out into a sprint so he could catch up to her. "Leenah Jung!"

Leenah knew she heard his voice. He seemed to be everywhere, why? Why did he always manage to appear almost everywhere she went?

"Is that Kim Heechul, again?" SoonYee asked, turning around and seeing Heechul running towards them.

"Unfortunately yes." Leenah turned around as well and frowned in disappointment. 

"What does he want now?" SoonYee pouted. "Is he stalking you or something?"

Leenah shrugged. "Honestly, I was asking myself the same thing."

"Leenah!" Heechul slowed down and stopped once he was close to them. He took his time to catch his breath before continuing. "Leenah Jung, you are, you're hanging out with me today. Got it?"

He didn't understand why he felt so nervous all of a sudden. Leenah didn't seem to phased by his sudden attitude, more like amused by it. "Are you asking me on a date, Kim Heechul?"

Heechul sneered at her then laughed nervously. "Don't be stupid. I'm only doing this because Leeteuk is forcing me to."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter