Chapter 3

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul denies his jealousy towards Leenah's boyfriend, Youngsoo. Leenah ends up needing Heechul's help.

I Know You Like Me:

Overworked:

"I swear, she is the most irritating human on this planet!" Heechul complained to Leeteuk, who wasn't interested in hearing it. Heechul had done nothing but complain about Leenah Jung for the past half hour. All Leeteuk wanted was for him to shut up about it.

"Just admit it Heechul, you like her." Leeteuk rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I do not!" Heechul retorted. "She's annoying, she's immature, she has an unbelievable attitude, she's mean to me, and she gets mad for the dumbest reasons!"

"Are we talking about you now?" Leeteuk now held in a laugh.

"No! And I don't like her. I hate her. I hate her, got it?" Heechul pointed his finger.

"If that's what you need to tell yourself."

"What are you complaining about now?" Siwon walked into the practice room with Eunhyuk right behind him.

"Don't worry about him. He's just denying his feelings for a girl that's all." Leeteuk laughed in response.

"I don't like her!" Heechul stomped his feet like a child.

"Is it Leenah Jung?" Eunhyuk smiled big. "She accepted my offer to mentor her."

"I don't like anyone, especially not Leenah Jung!" Heechul paused for a second. "Wait, did you say mentor her?"

"Yeah. Don't you remember? I could've sworn I've mentioned it." Eunhyuk answered. "We talked for a while, and I asked if she would want some help for her next evaluation and she agreed. Why, are you jealous?"

"I am not jealous!" Heechul was ready to pull his own hair out. "She can't do that."

"Why not?" Eunhyuk grew confused as to what Heechul was talking about.

"I'm pretty sure you're jealous." Siwon giggled, sipping water.

"She can't because that's violating our agreement! Yeah! In fact, I'll go tell her that right now!" Heechul walked towards the door. "And I am not jealous!"

"Yes, you are." Leeteuk smirked as Heechul walked out. Heechul replied with screaming with rage in the hallway. It was clear. Heechul had met his match.

__


How dare they , saying he's jealous. He was definitely not jealous, and he definitely did not like her. He was going to give her a piece of his mind, whether she liked it or not. He got downstairs and stomped his way down the next hallway, looking for her. When he looked into her practice room, he didn't see her at first. It was also quiet, a little too quiet. Poking his head in, he saw her reflection from across the room in the mirror. She wasn't alone. She was with, a guy? Who was that? It was no one he recognized.

Not only was she with a guy, but she kissed him, a few times in fact. It wasn't like he cared, but stuff like that shouldn't be done in a place of business.

"Hey!" Heechul marched in, making Leenah and the guy jump in surprise. "You can't do that here!"

"Oh why do you care? Go away!" Leenah snapped at him. "What I do is none of your business."

"What's he doing here?" The guy asked her, pointing at Heechul.

"I should ask you the same question." Heechul stepped closer. "You should know that you're not allowed in this building if you don't work here."

"Youngsoo, don't pay attention to him, he's just an idiot." Leenah put her arm on Youngsoo's shoulder.

"How did you even get in here anyway?" Heechul crossed his arms, chewing on his tongue.

"What, her boyfriend can't visit her and bring her some needed lunch while she's working so hard?" Youngsoo put his arm around Leenah's waist. "Now why don't you stop acting like you're in charge of what she does?"

"Excuse me? I never said I was in charge of her, I don't even like her." Heechul practically laughed, getting angrier. "Now get out before I call someone over here to make you."

"Youngsoo, you don't have to listen to him." Leenah said as Youngsoo backed away. 

"No, it's okay, the last thing I want is to cause trouble. I'll see you tomorrow?" Youngsoo walked towards the door, Heechul giving him the glare of death.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Leenah answered, Youngsoo finally leaving. As soon as he was gone, Leenah immediately clenched her jaw at Heechul. "You're an , you know that?"

"What, it's not my fault you guys were braking the rules. That ramen right there is a terrible diet they'll lecture you for if you get caught with it. Not to mention the fact that it's highly recommended you not have a boyfriend." Heechul shrugged. "Speaking of breaking rules, you can't have Eunhyuk as your mentor."

"Why not?" Leenah crossed her arms in anger.

"Because that goes against our agreement." He answered. "You have to do it all on your own, if you get help, then you're cheating."

"Okay, first, it's not "cheating". Second, you never said anything about not being allowed to have someone help me, and third, I'm pretty sure you're just making stuff up now because you're afraid that I actually can make it to number one, aren't you?"

"That is absolutely not true." He lied. "It's just, not very fair that's all."

"Yeah, it's not fair for you. You're pathetic." 

"Stop bringing guys in here and maybe I'll back off." He threatened.

"Excuse me?" Leenah could feel anger boiling up to her ears again.

"This probably isn't the first time you brought some random guy in here, right?" He snorted. "Foreigners are not very sanitary."

Leenah replied with kicking him in his groin, making him fall to his knees in pain. He groaned and screamed, and possibly started crying.

"Okay, maybe I shouldn't-have said that." Heechul gripped his groin in pain, trying to hold in his tears. Leenah shook her head, turning her back to him, and muttered how much of an he was. "Oh my god, I don't think I can walk."

"I think you can manage." Leenah replied, keeping her back to him.

"I think you ruined my ability to have children." Heechul mumbled as he cried a little.

"Well, I guess I did the world a favor then."

He turned and awkwardly walked-waddled-to go get ice, groaning with each small step he took. He finally got the ice and made his awkward way back to Super Junior's practice room.

"I'm guessing your talk wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter