Chapter 7

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul tries to get Leenah to admit feelings for him, little does he know Leenah has the same idea.

I Know You Like Me:

Admit It:


Heechul was ready, he was beyond ready.

"Your plan to seduce Leenah is by wearing just blue jeans and a t-shirt?" Kyuhyun laughed a little.

"You don't get it. It's simplicity!" Heechul replied. "Girls love simplicity when it comes to men. She'll be putty in my hands once we're alone and talking."

"What are you planning on saying to her?" Kangin held in his own laughter. "Hi Leenah, why don't we cut the crap and make out like we did back at the hotel because I'm wearing blue jeans and a t-shirt? I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up punching you in the face."

"Or completely ruining your chance at having kids!" Kyuhyun laughed so hard, his face turned red.

"You guys just don't get it. She's into me!" Heechul stomped his foot. "I kissed her and she kissed me back. Right, Siwon?"

"I'd rather try to forget the incident thank you very much." Siwon rubbed his temples. "I can't believe you just did that right in the middle of a hallway!"

"Oh stop, it's not like we did anything worse than that." Heechul looked into the mirror on the wall of their practice room to fix his hair. 

"Where is Leenah anyway?" Donghae looked around the room as if looking for her.

"She should be in practice by now." Siwon answered. "You know, with Eunhyuk?"

"Hyukjae cannot be there while I work my magic." Heechul made his way to the door. "Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go him out."

"He is in so deep isn't he?" Donghae commented after Heechul left to go do his thing with Leenah.

Siwon chewed on his tongue. "Oh yeah."

__


Leenah was preparing a dance routine for the monthly evaluation, which Eunhyuk was more than willing to help with. Trying to think of what concept they should do took about an hour of debating, finally ending with them both agreeing with 'y concept'. They only had a quarter of the dance done, which was fine if you had months to prepare it. They had only a few weeks, making the pressure increase with wanting to make everything perfect, but the rush only made getting to that perfection even more difficult.

They started the song, everything was going along as normal, getting the steps and timing right, being in sync, but that changed when Leenah spotted Heechul's reflection staring from the doorway. Now was the time to put that plan of hers into action. He was attracted to her huh? It was time to prove it. As soon as she saw him standing there, she immediately put more sway into her moves. Heechul felt his posture stiffen and his breathing increasing with each move she made. He liked it. There was just one problem, she was doing those moves with Eunhyuk, which he was not okay with. She had to do those moves with him instead, no exceptions. 

"Wow, you did a really good job that time!" Eunhyuk stopped the music once they were done with the dance they completed so far. 

"I just felt more motivated that time, I don't know why." Leenah tried to catch her breath. "You weren't so bad either."

"Oh, Heechul!" Eunhyuk looked into the doorway to see Heechul staring at them. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Hyukie, can I talk to you for a second?" Heechul gestured for Eunhyuk to come over to him.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk wiped his sweaty brow.

"I need to be alone with Leenah for a little while, I hope you don't mind." Heechul patted his shoulder. "Well, even if you did mind you're leaving anyway, so you might as well just go now."

"Why do you need to be alone with Leenah?" Eunhyuk grew confused. Didn't he hate Leenah? What happened to his constant 'I hate her, I can't stand being around her' complaints? 

"Just reasons." Was all Heechul answered with. "Now can you please just go?"

"I can't, we're trying to put a routine together, and it still needs a lot of work, and-"

"Don't worry don't worry, I'll take care of it." Heechul patted his shoulder again.

"You, Kim Heechul, will take care of it?" Eunhyuk wanted to burst out laughing. "Kim Heechul is going to take care of putting an entire dance routine together, really?"

"Can't you please just take a hint and leave already?" Heechul felt his blood pressure rising.

"Okay, fine." Eunhyuk made sure to mumble, "Jerk."

Eunhyuk gave Leenah a quick hug goodbye then gathered his stuff, finally leaving them alone. Perfect, now to put his plan into action.

"Say um, Leenah, you wouldn't mind teaching me that dance, right?" Heechul smirked a little, stepping into the practice room.

This is going to be too easy. "Only if you can keep up, Kim Heechul." Was that a smirk on her lips? 

"I think I will keep up just fine." Heechul stepped even closer, invading her personal space, which made the heat rise noticeably in her cheeks. This is going to be too easy.

"Is it getting hot in here?" She backed up and made her way to her bag, and removed her over shirt to reveal a low cut black tank top.

Don't stare don't stare don't stare. Whatever you do, Kim Heechul, don't stare! "Perhaps it is."

Heechul decided to make his first move by coming closer to her, knowing that the closer he got the more nervous she became. He got so close that she was backed up to the small table behind her with his body now touching hers. Her cheeks flushed, not expecting him to be so bold. His hand moved to her waist as he leaned in closer, so close that she could feel his soft breath on her face. His hand brushed past her side and reached behind her, just so he coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter