Chapter 34

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul confronts Leenah about Youngsoo. Leenah receives bad news.

I Know You Like Me

Still the Same:
 

Even though Youngsoo had left thanks to Kangin, Heechul still couldn't help but be mad. Leenah had met up with him and he made it perfectly clear that he wanted her back even though he knew full well that she was no longer available.

"Are you sure he's gone now?" Heechul said to Kangin through gritted teeth as he clutched Leenah's phone tightly in his hands.

"I'm sure. He's gone now." Kangin reassured him, hoping that will calm him because it was quite obvious that he was currently fuming.

"Okay. That means there's only one thing left to do." Heechul smiled but Kangin could tell that it was really a smile full of evil. Please don't tell me it's throwing Leenah's phone out the window, Kangin thought to himself as his eyes wandered to Heechul squeezing it tight like a stress toy. Heechul let his evil smile grow bigger so he showed his teeth and gums then trot to his and Leenah's bedroom. He called out as if he were happily singing, "Oh Leenah! I need to have a word with you!"

"Oh no." Kangin knew exactly what was coming next. Kim Heechul was about to explode. And the fight will start in three, two, one..

Heechul opened and slammed the door shut behind him. He was going to scream so good and she was going to hear every word and to be sure, he locked the door for good measure.

"You scared me." Leenah jumped when she heard the door slam. She put her oxygen tank next to their bed since she didn't feel like she would need it for the rest of the night, she never wore it all the time because she didn't need to. She had changed into her favorite pair of comfy white shorts and a baby pink V-neck. It had been Heechul's that he wore to bed sometimes but it had gradually shrunk somehow and so Leenah kept it for herself. She saw his obviously not happy smile. It was more of his 'I'm internally screaming right now' smile. "Something wrong?"

"Oh not really." He replied, chuckling slightly. "I just have a little question."

"Which is?" Leenah looked at him confused.

He chuckled again and replied as he slowly got closer to her with little steps, "What in your mind thought it was a good idea to do this? What could have possibly possessed you to rationally think, 'oh! My ex-boyfriend is still in love with me, let's go talk to him!'" His smiled faded into his angry face; his jaw clenching, his nose breathing fire, and his eyes not even blinking as he stared daggers into hers.

"Oh, that." Leenah lightly bit her bottom lip.

"And the memories return!" Heechul chanted to the ceiling and threw his arms into the air. "And the truth shall set you free!"

"Heechul, you're being ridiculous." Leenah almost wanted to laugh at him but reminded herself that he was in no mood for laughter right now.

"I'm being ridiculous? Am I being ridiculous for being angry that Captain Moron still has a thing for you? Or am I being ridiculous because you have been talking to him, met up with him, and accepted gifts from him?" Heechul broke out into laugher again. "No! I'm being ridiculous obviously because he sends texts like he's a desperate little school girl!"

"Heechul-" Leenah tried remaining calm but that quickly became hard when he interrupted her.

"I'm sorry for letting my own life get in the way of our relationship!"Heechul started mockingly reading Youngsoo's text messages, "You and him aren't meant to be like you think because you wouldn't be together if I hadn't messed up like I did! I'll be your shoulder to cry on for a little while then I will lift you up and make you happy again! No wait, this is the best one hold on. I get that you love Kim Heechul and you're starting a family with him and all but please oh pretty please because I'm a desperate jackass don't forget everything we had when we were together!"

"Kim Heechul are you jealous?" Leenah realized no one's had to say that word to him in a long time.

"Turd Brain Magee is giving me a reason to be!" Heechul deleted the messages aggressively and tossed the phone onto the bed.

"Okay do you keep a list of mean nicknames of him somewhere?" His jealousy always did make him come up with weird things.

"Why? Do you care about what I call him?" The look in Heechul's eyes made him look like he was going insane as he taunted her and got in her face. "Yeah, I see it in that pretty and guilty face of yours. You still like him don't you?"

"No!" Leenah gasped at his insinuation. "How could you even say that!"

"You know he still likes you, you went to go meet him, you accepted his gift, you didn't even bother telling me about it!"

"Yes, I didn't tell you and I didn't plan on telling you how do you like that?" Her words made him scoff and raise his eyebrows. "But it wasn't because I still have feelings for him. Maybe it's because I knew you would freak out like this and get insanely jealous!"

"What do I have to be jealous of? I won!" Heechul fell straight back onto the bed and started rhythmically moving his shoulders and hips in a victory dance way as he snapped his fingers in the air. He sang in a gloating and playful tone, "I won, I won, I won! He lost and I won. He's the opening act and I'm the awesome encore!"

"Okay now you really sound ridiculous." Leenah rolled her eyes. Now he was trying to get her to laugh and she suddenly felt like not giving in. "Shut up you idiot."

"Quiet Leenah, I'm in the midst of making an awesome new single right now." Heechul closed his eyes as he hummed to himself then suddenly began rapping as if he were cool. "I hate Youngsoo, I hate Youngsoo, I hate Youngsoo yeah yeah."

"Act like your other song and close your mouth." Leenah climbed onto the bed and stood on her knees next to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter