Chapter 30

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blue Candy hold a press conference in regards to Leenah's departure. 

I Know You Like Me:

Not Giving Up:
 

"I'm okay Mother-In-Law, really." Leenah patted her shoulder. "Heechul will pick me up when it's over."

"He won't be there?"

"No, and it's okay if he's not. This kind of stuff makes him emotional."

"That's true. I think you know him just as well as I do. Thanks for being such a great daughter-in-law." Heechul's mother gave Leenah a comforting hug.

"Thank you for being the mother-in-law I always dreamed of having." Leenah hugged her back. "You'll call Heechul once I'm inside, right?"

"Of course. I don't want him being late."

"Thank you again." Leenah released the hug and opened the car door. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck Leenah. You're part of our family, and we all wish you the best."

"You have no idea how much those words mean to me." Leenah waved goodbye to Heechul's mother then shut the car door.

Leenah entered the building where the press was already starting to gather. In the crowd she saw SoonYee, Eunhyuk, Noah, Leeteuk, Donghae, everyone. Turning her head, she saw her fellow members sitting up in the chairs at the table, with one seat empty just for her. Marta spotted her approaching and left her seat so she could help her up the stairs.

"Are you doing okay today?" Marta brought Leenah to the seat next to her and Bette.

Leenah sat down and frowned, "No."

"This is the saddest day of our lives." Bette frowned. "What will we do without you?"

Bette's comment made Leenah smile a little. "You'll make it without me."

In no time, the questions began flooding in. They were about her sickness, her feelings on departing, and curiosity on what will happen to the others for their first solo concert coming at the end of that year.

"I believe in them. They will get by just fine without me." Leenah assured everyone. "My parts in our songs will be shared by the four of them, and the choreography changes shouldn't be too severe because DeeDee knows my parts very well."

"So she will take over your parts of the choreography?" One of the reporters in the front called out.

"Yes." Leenah confirmed. "And the visual title will go to Jenny."

"How is Kim Heechul helping you cope with all of this?" Another reporter called out as tons of camera flashes went off one after another.

"Kim Heechul and I aren't the type to go into depth about our personal life but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me saying that he is wonderful and is very supportive of my decisions."

"What are your own feelings about your departure?"

"I'm very sad about it. I put a lot of love, hard work, and dedication into getting this far, and it makes me sad that it had to come to this abrupt end." Leenah explained. "I wish I could stay, but that's not possible for me. I'm just doing what's best."

"Do you have anything to say to your fans who may feel disappointed?"

"Yes I do." Leenah thought of the words she's been telling them since the beginning, but also decided to add just a little more. "I know I've said this a few times already but I want to thank you all for all you've done for me. To some it may not mean as much, but it means something to me. I went a long time hoping that one day I would be accepted and loved by at least one person. Now there's not just one or two, there's thousands. Just knowing that is enough to keep me happy for the rest of my life.
"I know it might not be quite the same without me, but don't let it effect your love and support for the others. I've grown so close to them and if I could, I would sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter