Chapter 24

I Know You Like Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years into their marriage, everyone starts to feel like Heenah's relationship has become toxic and in need of an intervention.

I Know You Like Me:

Counseling:

"So I'll see you later then?" Donghae walked SoonYee to the door.

"Definitely." SoonYee said.

"Text me as soon as you're home, okay?" Donghae patted her shoulder and opened the door.

"I got it, don't worry." SoonYee giggled a little, changing her shoes.

Heechul and Leenah looked at each other and smirked, thinking the exact same thing. Look at them, they are too cute together! As soon as she was gone, Donghae shut the door and leaned against it. He seemed so happy.

"It seems like you and her are getting along quite well." Leenah teased as she rested her head on Heechul's shoulder on the couch with his arm around her.

"Maybe a little too well." Heechul joined in.

"You guys can tease me all you want, it won't ruin my mood." Donghae pointed his finger at them.

"Took you long enough." Heechul scoffed, looking at the TV.

"I know it took me a long time to finally confess but at least I did it! It took you guys a long time too." Donghae walked over and sat on the couch across from them.

"That is very true." Leenah agreed, rubbing Heechul's chest with her hand gently.

"I'll be right back." Heechul removed his arm from around her and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Leenah called out to him.

"I'm allowed to go pee, right?" Heechul laughed, heading towards the bathroom.

Donghae waited until Heechul was gone to speak to Leenah. "It's so nice to see you guys together and not fighting. What's the record now?"

"Four days," Leenah replied.

"Wow, that beats your record of five hours by a long shot!" Donghae laughed. "SoonYee and I aren't like that, at least not right now."

"That doesn't surprise me, SoonYee hates fighting. I'm pretty sure Sungah is the only one she ever had an actual fight with."

"Guess who's back! I know you missed me, but it's okay. I'm here now." Heechul flew back into the room and sat back down next to Leenah.

"Wait Heechul, I was just about to ask you to go grab the remote for me." Leenah pointed to the remote that was sitting across the room.

"I literally just sat down." Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Can you just get it?"

"Alright, alright." Heechul stood to get the remote then sat back down. As soon as Leenah tried to grab it from him, he pulled it back and gave her a confused look. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to change the channel?"

"But something I like is on right now, so I'm changing it."

"Can you just give it to me?" Leenah reached across him to get it out of his hand but pushed her off.

"Don't be such a baby."

"Guys?" Donghae couldn't help but feel awkward now.

"I'm not a baby, you're the baby! You just hog everything like everything is yours! Now give it to me!"

"Not with that attitude! You big baby."

"I guess that four day streak is over." Donghae said but knew they weren't listening.

"I can't believe you're making a fight out this, why does everything have to be a fight with you?"

"Well maybe if you weren't so stubborn all the time everything wouldn't turn into a fight!"

"I am not the stubborn one here, it's you!"

Leeteuk came out from his room just to see what all the yelling was about.

"Are they fighting again?" Leeteuk looked at Donghae, pointing towards Leenah and Heechul.

Donghae sighed, standing up from the couch. "What does it look like?"

"Okay that's it. I've had enough of this." Leeteuk marched right over to them "Donghae come help me."

Leeteuk and Donghae made Heechul and Leenah stand from the couch, but they were so busy screaming at each other that they didn't notice that they were being taken to the door. Leeteuk opened the door and they pushed the two outside. Once Leeteuk locked the door, they both sighed in relief. However they were still yelling loud enough to be heard through the door.

"You're nagging me again! Nag nag nag nag!"

"Oh will you grow up?"

"Nag nag nag nag!"

"Nag nag nag nag!"

"I swear, they're both immature children." Leeteuk rubbed his temple in aggravation.

Donghae patted his shoulder. "Maybe it's settling down now?"

They could still hear them both shouting through the door. "Screw you, there is no way I'm sleeping on the couch tonight, you are!"

"Forget the couch! You're staying here tonight! You can leave your stuff around all you want!"

"Nag nag nag nag!"

Leeteuk and Donghae suddenly heard a light slap and Heechul whining. Everything went completely silent for a second until there was a knock at the door. Leeteuk opened it to see Heechul standing there with a slightly red cheek.

"Hey so, I'm staying here tonight." Heechul stepped in.

"What happened?"

"She told me that I was sleeping on the couch tonight."

"That's all?" Donghae did his best to hold in his laughter.

"Well, I said screw you, then she said I'm staying here and then I said she was nagging me so she slapped me and ran off. So I'll be staying here tonight or until she calls me to come home."

"That's the third night this week." Leeteuk groaned, hating that this was becoming such a regular thing.

"Heechul, are you crying?" Donghae looked at Heechul, seeing his eyes tearing up.

Heechul just rubbed his cheek. "It really hurt."

__

"Two years. It's been two years and the fighting's only gotten worse." Leenah dipped another french fry into her ketchup.

"That's actually what I've been wanting to talk to you about." SoonYee hesitated. "Do you remember that get-together at the karaoke club last week?"

"No. There was a get-together last week?"

"Yeah, there was. The only reason you didn't know about it is because, you weren't invited." SoonYee felt so nervous when she said that. She knew Leenah would get mad at her.

Leenah grew confused at that moment. "Why wasn't I invited?"

"Because we all knew that if we invited you, you would have Heechul with you. And if we invited him, then he would bring you." SoonYee tried her best to say everything she wanted to say correctly so Leenah could understand. "What I'm trying to say is, we didn't want you guys there."

Leenah did her best to not explode right then and there. "Why?"

"Because you guys fight all the time! Everyone is getting tired of it. Everyone thinks you guys are becoming nothing but drama and believe me when I say I hate it because we're best friends but, they're right." SoonYee sincerely explained. "It's everyone. Donghae, Leeteuk, Marta, Bette, Jenny, Ryeowook, Sungah, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, everyone. We don't want to deal with it anymore."

Leenah clenched her jaw in frustration. "How many other events did you guys not invite us to for the past two years?"

"Quite a few." SoonYee admitted. "You two really need to talk this all out because I don't want it affecting our friendship more than it already has. And I want you to be happy with each other, we all want that. Maybe you two should go to marriage counseling."

"Are you kidding? Heechul would never agree to that, he'll think it's stupid and pointless. We don't need counseling, we're doing just fine on our own."

"Leenah, all this arguing over all this dumb stuff is driving all of us crazy. Don't lie and say that it isn't doing the same to you."

"Heechul and I are fine." Leenah insisted. "We fight a lot, but that's just something we do. It's like a part of our lifestyle, we're used to it. We know it's never seriou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter