Clubbing

Twist Of Destiny

“Seungri, give me those reports.” Youngbae said as he walked into the apartment. Seungri looked at him with wide eyes as he set down a soda he was drinking.

“What reports are you talking about?” he said with shaky voice. Youngbae let out an exasperate sigh and glared at him.

“The heirs, give me their names.” Youngbae said extending his hand desperately. Seungri bit his lower lip and slowly shook his head no.

“I can’t do that.” Seungri murmured in an apologetic voice. Youngbae glared at him before taking a deep. He glared at Seungri one more time, then held him by the collar of his shirt, lifting him up and throwing him against a wall.

“Why can’t you do that?! Who are they?!” He said and hit Seungri against the wall again. Seungri, however, just put his hands carefully on top of Youngbae’s and tried to free himself, in the most calm way he could manage.

“Just not now.” Seungri muttered. Youngbae slowly let go of his shirt and nodded, taking a step back.

“It’s her, isn’t it?” Youngbae said. Seungri lowered his head and slowly nodded.

“It is her.” Seungri mumbled in a shaky voice. They both shared a look, a long, understanding gaze before nodding.

“He can’t know, not now.” Youngbae said and Seungri nodded. “We have to stop him.” He quickly moved to find his phone in his pockets. Seungri narrowed his eyes at him, watching him as he quickly dialed a number and put the phone close to his ear.

“Stop him from what?” Seungri asked, but Youngbae just continued to move his hands hastily, waiting for the other line to pick up. After a few rings, it directed him to the voice message, and he ended the call, letting out an exasperate grunt.

“From getting into her pants. He’s with her now, he took her to diner.” Youngbae said and Seungri widened his eyes.

“He wouldn’t get into her pants, right?” Seungri said and Youngbae let out a sigh, resting his head on the wall.

“I wish I could tell, but he’s different with her. Maybe we are just too late.”

The music was booming loudly, a relaxing sound of instruments made into a techno song, the people grinding against each other as the rhythm took over their bodies and souls. In the center, Chaerin was moving her hands around with her eyes closed as her hips moved slowly to the beat of the song. Jiyong, with his hands on her hips, moved sensually around her, his face close to her neck as she turned around, her back facing him. Her aroma invaded his nostril until it got ownership of his mind. His mind, filled with crowded thoughts, slowly vanishing as her image filled him.

He moved to the side, closing his eyes as he threw his head back. Her hands were all over his body as the music intensified and the bass drop came. The people started moving rapidly, fastening their pace as the beat increased. His breath came out uneven as the body heat intensified with the movements. With narrow eyes, he looked down, only to see her with eyes closed throwing her head back and caressing her whole body as her hips moved to the sensual beat. Jiyong gulped as drops of sweat fell from his face, the A/C was on, but the heat was increasing with the crowd.

“C-Chaerin…” He tried to speak as she danced in front of him, grinding her body against his. She smiled and opened her eyes, her hands already around his neck. “I-I’m going to grab a drink.” He said, slowly taking her arms off him. She frowned slightly as he bowed his head and moved away through the crowd.

Bodies and hands caressed him as he neared the bar, where a bartender was cleaning a crystal clear cup. Jiyong quickly rested his elbows on the bar and let out a sigh, controlling his galloping heart. “What can I serve you?” The bartender said. Jiyong raised his eyes at him and gave him a crooked smile.

“Nothing.” He said. The bartender snickered and took out a clean cup and filled it with cold bear. He slid the cup towards Jiyong, and he shook his head smiling.

“It’s on the house, you look like you could use it.” The bartender said. “G-Dragon, right?” Jiyong looked up with his eyes slightly wide.

“It depends.” He said and the bartender smiled.

“On what?”

“On who’s asking.” Jiyong said and the bartender smiled again, setting down another cup he was cleaning.

“Just one fan.” The bartender said and Jiyong smiled, lifting the cup as if he was cheering.

“Cheers for that.” Jiyong said and sipped on the beer. The bartender smiled again and moved away towards another client. Jiyong stayed there looking at him as he finished the beer. The bartender seemed to disappear behind a crowd of people, and Jiyong straightened up, his hand going to the hidden gun inside his jacket.

His eyes immediately went towards Chaerin, who was still dancing and grinding her body around the dance floor. He looked back at the bar, where two suited men were walking towards where he was. Moving swiftly, Jiyong made his way towards Chaerin, who smiled at him and started to dance with him. Looking around, he started to dance as well, trying to move her away from the lights as they danced. She looked at him with a frown as she realized he was pushing her towards the corner of the pub. “Is everything alright?”

“Everything’s perfect.” He answered, still hiding her behind his body, now close to the wall. He heard her gasp, and when he looked down at her, he realized he was already pining her on the wall. Moving slightly, he bowed his head and shrugged. “I’m sorry.”

“Do you want to leave?” She asked close to his hear, the music was too loud, and it was almost impossible for him to hear anyone getting near. He softly nodded as he looked around, the suited men were looking around the place, and some other few entered the dance floor. Jiyong looked at Chaerin with an apologetic face.

“Don’t you mind?” He said and she shook her head no. He smiled and caressed her face before holding her hand with one hand and pulling her close by her neck with the other. “Stay close to me, no matter what happens, stay close.” He murmured in her ear. Chaerin nodded, holding his hand tight. Jiyong turned around, moving his body to the beat of the music as he tried to move out of the club without being noticed. He took a glance at Chaerin, who was extremely calm, dancing around as he pulled her out. With a smirk, he moved her next to him, putting his arm around her waist. She let him touch her, her head moving as the music slowed down.

To his right, he saw a man looking at them, and he quickly turned to look at Chaerin, cursing lowly as she looked at him, her eyes showing worry, but her face looking like a normal clubber enjoying the night. Her face intrigued him to a whole new level. She had seen him covered in blood, had seen him hitting a man until his face bled, and now, he was telling her to trust him to get out, and she did. It was the first time he saw in a woman the trust he ever wanted, and for that, he felt guilt. A guilt that slowly crept through his bone until it reached his heart, a heart he thought had stopped beating a long time ago.

They reached his car, and he quickly opened her door for her to get in. Not waiting any other second, he rushed to his side and started the engine, driving out of the place in less than a second. He looked back through the rear view mirror, he could see men running after the car, but he was driving too fast for them to catch up on food. After a while, he finally managed to get out of the block, driving towards his apartment. He noticed her shifting uncomfortably in her seat, and he looked at her with narrow eyes, wondering what was wrong. “Is something wrong?”

“Where are we going?” She asked and he let out a sigh.

“Right, I didn’t told you.” He muttered and changed gears. “To my apartment, if you don’t mind.”

“Why?”

“I think it would be the safest place at the moment.” He said. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and he chuckled, trying to ease the tension between them. “Also, I got beer, and I think the guys will be there.”

“Oh.” She said and rested her back in her seat.

Neither of them talked anymore until he reached the building where his apartment was. The place was oddly empty, no cars were visible, only the cars of the people doing the maintenance and the security guards. He cursed inwardly as he parked the car, looking at the building. It was owned by his father, and only the closest people to the family lived there. That included the Yang brothers, his band mates and colleagues and a few cousins and distant relatives that somehow, managed to get his father’s approval. Jiyong owned the Penthouse, it was the only little thing in his life he had control of. He noticed Chaerin looking with awe at the building, and he could tell, she was wondering where she was.

“This is my apartment.” He said as he opened the door. He noticed she hesitated in opening her door, and Jiyong chuckled. “What?”

“I thought you lived in the city.” She said and he chuckled a bit, resting his back on his seat.

“I do, and also here. I own two apartments.” He said and she looked at him with wide eyes.

“Why would you do that? Isn’t one enough?” She said and he chuckled again, earning a glare from her.

“Chaerin, the one you’ve been to is the one that the company gives. That building, YG owns, and living there, it makes it simpler to be going back and forth from the company. This one is my own personal apartment.”

“I still don’t get it, why two? Why are you rich people spending so much money in such insignificant things?” She said and Jiyong shrugged.

“Because we can?” He said and she glared at him. “Imagine me living all my days in here, so far from the city, it would be an inconvenient, considering the gas prices are going up like an .”

“Nice comparison.” She said and opened the door. He smiled and got out of the car, walking towards her.

“You can’t be impressed, I’m a writer.” He said smugly as he walked next to her. Chaerin scoffed and rolled her eyes, shaking her head no.

“No, you’re a producer.”

“Same thing.” He said as he opened the crystal doors to the lobby. Chaerin rolled her eyes again and entered the luxurious lobby. There was no one in there, the place was terribly empty, so empty she could hear their breathing and their footsteps on the marble floor.

“Well this is empty.” She said looking around. Jiyong frowned and nodded, biting his lower lip.

“It is…” He said and walked towards the desk. She noticed his muscles tensing as he bended over it, his hand holding his body weight. She walked towards him, and he quickly turned around, looking at her with an awkward smile. “Elevator’s that way.” He said, pointing at her back. She raised an eyebrow and looked back, looking at the closed doors. “And I live at the Penthouse.”

“Is everything alright?” She asked as he grabbed her arm and led her towards the elevator. He quickly shook his head as he pressed the button.

“Nothing at all.”

“And why is everything so empty?” She asked and he smiled, scratching the back of his head.

“Well, maybe the security guard’s at the bathroom. And this place’s usually empty.” He told her. Chaerin crossed her arms as the elevator’s doors opened and he gestured her to walk in. “Lady’s first.”

“You do know that’s a lame excuse for checking a girl’s , right?” She said as she walked into the elevator. Jiyong chuckled and walked after her, pressing the button to the Penthouse.

“You have been talking to Youngbae, haven’t you?”

“Maybe.” She said and he smiled again, lifting his index finger.

“Maybe he said something like, and I’m quoting, ‘Lady’s first is bull, since some ert man invented it so he could check out on woman’s asses.’ Right?” He said and Chaerin smiled, nodding slightly.

“He did said something like that.” She said and Jiyong chuckled.

“Bae’s mind is so easy to read.” He murmured. “He is so simple, I envy him.” The elevator’s door opened, and he smiled at her, walking out of the elevator. “And I’m not checking your out.”

“Thanks, I guess.” She said. He smiled and walked towards the only door at the floor. She walked behind him as he unlocked it, opening it slowly.

“I don’t think the members are here, I’m sorry.” Jiyong said as he walked in. Chaerin shrugged and walked after him, her eyes wide as she looked at the simple yet modern apartment in front of her. The floor was made of a dark tile, making the place look dark and modern. There was a sectional sofa in front of the crystal walls, which took up to the second story. Right in the middle of the apartment was a metal and crystal spiral staircase that led to the second floor, which had metal handrails all around the inside balcony. She could smell the cleanliness inside of his apartment, the place was spotless, the floor shining with the lights of the city. “So, what do you think?”

“What?” Chaerin said out of breath as she walked inside, afraid she might have stained his spotless floor. There was a minibar at the end of the crystal wall, which gave view to the city and the mountains. The walls were painted in beige, but they looked pale at night, almost white. There was another sectional lounge in front of the mini bar with a coffee table at the center and a LED TV hanging at a wall. She noticed a few game consoles on a long, metallic table under the TV with a few games scattered, even in the floor. “I think it’s perfect.”

“So the members were here after all.” Jiyong murmured as he looked at the scattered games. Chaerin looked and chuckled, she knew enough about him, knew how much he hated things unorganized. Jiyong quickly went over the games and picked them up, putting them back in place. She walked towards him, admiring the pictures hanging besides the TV. There was a huge poster of Big Bang besides the TV, the five of them looking fierce with their black clothes and heavy make-up. It was a poster from the Alive Tour. Around the poster were pictures of Jiyong and s, one with him and Seungri, both making funny faces as Jiyong pinched Seungri’s cheeks. There was another one of Jiyong and Seunghyun, both of them sitting in chairs, Seunghyun being all serious but Jiyong was making a face, as if he was punished.

There was one picture that caught Chaerin’s attention, one completely different from all the others of Jiyong and his bandmates making funny faces. There was one picture of Jiyong embracing a skinny woman, she was making a peace sign as he kissed her cheek, both smiling happily. Chaerin tried to ignore the picture, but they were looking too good together for her to just ignore it. “Do you want something to drink?” He asked and she quickly turned around, smiling and nodding.

“Yes, please.” She said and he nodded, walking towards the mini bar. She looked at the picture again as Jiyong poured her the drink. She continued to look at it, until Jiyong stood beside her, handing her the drink.

“My sister.” He said, sipping his drink. “That’s my sister.” Chaerin nodded and looked at him, his face was fixed watching the pictures hanging on the wall.

“Jiyong…” Chaerin muttered, but Jiyong looked at her as if she hadn’t talked. He set the drink down and moved closer to her, looking down at her with his eyes narrowed. She gulped as he moved a bit more closely, now feeling his body heat too close to her.

“I really like you, Lee Chaerin.” He muttered as he caressed her cheek. Chaerin gulped again and shrugged her shoulders, suddenly too aware of his presence. “Why are you so perfect?”

“I’m anything but perfect.” She muttered, but he, again, ignored her and cupped her face between his hands, making her look at him. She froze as his eyes bore into hers, not looking fierce, not menacing, just tender, lovingly.

“You are perfect.” He whispered again, and she noticed he was bending down to her face. She quickly gulped, and closed her eyes as she felt his lips touching hers. Her knees trembled, her heart started beating fast and her breathing got caught up in . But even within all her nervous breakdowns, even if she felt she was doing wrong, even with all that, her body started to ache, ache to touch him, to feel him closer. Guilt washed over her as she put her hands on his hair and pushed him closer, and he s his arms around her waist, lifting her up as their kiss deepened. But with all the guilt, she wanted that, with all her body and soul, she wanted that, wanted him, and as he moved them to the sofa, she realized one thing, being with him eased the pain in her heart. Being with him filled the whole in her, and the loneliness disappeared, everything in her mind disappeared, and there was only him, him on top of her, kissing her hungrily as she s her legs around his waist. There was only him.

 


Gily's Notes: Hmm... I love you all!

Thanks for the coments! I love them!! :3

Here is some Skydragon for ya'll, enjoy!

Wow, 23 chapters already, I feel so weird because there's still so much to do!!! UUGGHHHH

Don't forget to coment, talk to me! :D

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥