Wounds

Twist Of Destiny

The lights of his apartment went on as he walked in. He smiled at her as he showed her his living room. “I don’t usually get any visit aside from the members, so I hope you won’t mind the mess.” He said as he walked in. It was late at night, and he couldn’t leave her there, crying all alone. It wasn’t like him, he was certain of it, but something about the way she cried while still telling him off made him realize one thing, maybe he wasn’t the only ed up person in the world.

“Mess?” She said as she walked inside. Jiyong nodded as he looked at his living room. The only thing out of place was a notebook on his white sectional sofa, the rest, clean and organized. The walls were painted in white, gray and black, the wooden floor was shining clean. Jiyong quickly went over the sofa and grabbed his notebook, and put it on the shelf behind the sofa.

“I am always working here.” He said as he arranged the already well done sofa. Chaerin smiled and nodded, looking shy in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and looked at his kitchen. “Do you want something to drink or eat?” He asked and she shook her head slightly.

“I am fine.” She said. He stood at the center of his living room and nodded.

“I have a guest room, it’s clean and comfortably, if you want, you can sleep there.” He said. Chaerin nodded and put a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Jiyong, I want to wash up.” She said and he nodded quickly.

“Right, there are two bathrooms here, one in my room and one in the hallway. I suggest you don’t use my personal bathroom, but the other one is free to use.” He said as he walked towards the hallway. “Come.” He took deep breaths as he led her to the hallway bathroom, which was the closest to the living room.

“Thank you.” She said softly as she walked into the bathroom. Jiyong smiled and nodded, leaving her alone in the bathroom. He walked towards the kitchen and put his hands over the counter, letting out a deep breath.

“Just what the are you thinking?” He muttered to himself and shook his head. “What the …”

Chaerin looked at the bathroom, it was bigger than her own, with black tiles all around it and golden designs. She didn’t even dared to touch anything, afraid she might stain the extremely clean apartment. Taking deep breaths, she put her purse on the floor as she went to the sink and open the faucet. She washed her hands, then her face and neck, feeling refresh. She smiled as she dried herself. Her hair was a mess, and she suddenly felt too conscious of herself. Without another thought, she quickly made a messy high bun on her head and fixed the lose strands on her face. With a smile, she nodded and walked out back into the living room, where Jiyong was sitting quietly on a sofa.

“Are you ok?” He asked and she nodded, slightly touching her forearm.

“I am fine.” She said and he nodded.

“Listen, I don’t want you to think I am going to take advantage of you, or that I want any weird things with you.” He said and she nodded.

“It’s ok.”

“Because I don’t want it, ok.” He continued. “It’s not that you’re not an attractive woman, it’s just that I’m not the type of guy to take a woman into his home and do whatever with her.”

“Jiyong,”

“So I want you to feel comfortable while you’re in here. I won’t make any strange moves, I am only helping you.” He continued his blabber.

“Jiyong…”

“And if it makes you uncomfortable, I can take you to a hotel or anything.”

“Jiyong!” She said and he stopped talking and looked at her. “I am fine, and I am grateful for your help. But now, I would really appreciate it if you tell me where I am going to sleep.” She said and he nodded quickly, standing up.

“Right, I am sorry.” He said and walked towards the hallway again. Chaerin followed him through the dark hallway. It wasn’t really long, but she noticed there were at least 5 doors on it. He stopped in front of a white door and let out a sigh, opening it. “This is the Guest Room. You can sleep here.” He said and Chaerin nodded smiling.

“Thank you.” She said again and walked in. She turned around and looked at him. She noticed he was hiding one hand, and she narrowed her eyes, only to widen them when she noticed drops of blood on his stainless floor. “Jiyong, you’re bleeding.” She said. He looked down and lifted his hand. It was oozing out blood and she took a deep breath.

“I think I cut myself on the club.” He said as he inspected his hand. Chaerin put her purse aside and held his hand quickly. The cut was big and deep.

“Let me help you.” She said as she looked at him. He was looking at her blankly and she gulped down. The intensity of his eyes sent shivers through her spine. He moved his hand and shook his head.

“No, it’s alright, it will heal in the morning.” He said and she frowned.

“It’s deep, you will probably need sewing.”

“And you know how to sew?” He said and she shrugged.

“I’ve sewed a few shirts, what difference could a hand make?” She said and he widened his eyes as he put his hand close to his chest.

“Are you mad?!” He yelled and she burst out laughing.

“Don’t be silly, I have a bachelor’s degree in nursing. I can help you.” She said and held his hand again.

“And why aren’t you working as a nurse in a hospital?” He asked and she shrugged, then looked at him.

“I didn’t liked it. Do you have a first aid kit around?” She said and he nodded, showing her another room.

“It’s on my bathroom. I’ll go pick it up.” He said and she smiled nodding. She saw him walking towards the farthest door on the hallway, entering a dark room. She let out a sigh as she walked towards the living room again.

She took her time to properly look at the apartment. It was a lot bigger than hers, with different posters all around it. She smiled as she inhaled the sweet scent of lavender, it was her favorite after vanilla. For a weird reason, she found herself checking the coffee table for dust, finding none. She let out a sigh of relieve, it would be terrible for her to spend a night on a dirty place.

“I have this, will it help?” He said and she turned around. He was carrying a towel with a vase and a small box with the First Aid Kit cross on top of it.

“Let us see.” She said as she grabbed the box. She opened it and smiled as she saw everything she needed in there. “This will work.” She said and he set the vase aside on the coffee table.

“Will it make a mess?” He asked and she looked at him with narrow eyes.

“A mess?”

“I don’t want to ruin that rug, it took me a lifetime to find it.” He said and she laughed.

“I will not make a mess, but if you want we can move to a place where it’s less terrible for us to make a mess.” She said and he grinned.

“Nah its ok, I trust you.” He said. Chaerin looked at him with blank eyes. Trust her, wasn’t it too early for that?”

“Alright then, let me see.” She said and he gave her his hand. She grabbed a gauze and started cleaning the blood all around the wound with expertise.

He looked down at her as he gulped. His hand felt numb, cold, but her touches made it feel warm again. He gulped again as she put some antiseptic on it before taking the needle. His mind wandered off as she started to sew his palm. He had expected to feel pain, but he felt nothing. Her careful hands caressed his hands as she finally finished sewing it.

“There, as good as new.” She said. Jiyong continued looking at her, his mouth dry. She looked up at him and smiled. He gulped as he shook his head, looking down at his palm.

“It’s perfect.” He muttered, gulping down through his dry throat. He shook his head again and stood up, glaring at her. “You can do whatever you want around. I’m going to sleep.” He hissed and walked into his room.

Breathing harshly, he locked the door and rested his back on it, feeling his heart racing crazily. He looked to the side as he bit his lower lip, taking deep breaths. Tracing his fingers through his head, he threw himself on his bed. His mind continued remembering her face as she sewed his hand, the way she looked at him, the way she smiled. “ Ji, .” He muttered as he put a pillow over his head, closing his eyes as he tried to fall into strange sleep.

His phone rang somewhere in his room, and he groaned while he threw the pillow out of his face. His eyes felt sticky and heavy, his hands felt numb and his body ached. He groaned again as he dragged himself towards his phone, that was lying on the floor close to the door. He looked at it and frowned. He had a few missed calls and text messages. He checked them as he scratched his head, only to stop at one missed call that made his heart freeze.

He dialed back the number and put the phone on his ear with a shaky hand. Gulping down his saliva, he prayed for the person to miss the call, only for him to hear his voice after two rings.

“Jiyong,” He heard his father answering. He gulped down and let out a sigh.

“Father,” He said.

“What took you so long to answer my call?” He asked and Jiyong looked at himself on his mirror. He looked like a mess.

“I was sleeping father. Is everything alright?” He said and looked at the clock next to his bed. It was 5 in the morning. He pulled his hair in annoyance.

“Let’s meet, for breakfast.” His father said and Jiyong bit his lip.

“Couldn’t we meet for lunch? I finally manage to sleep…”

“It is an urgent matter son.” He said and Jiyong nodded, knowing all too well what he meant with that.

“Alright father, I’ll get ready.”

“A car is waiting for you already.” His father said and hung up. Jiyong groaned and put the phone on his vanity, looking at himself. He rubbed his temple as he went to his bathroom to take a quick shower.

When he was ready with some black leathered pants, a black shirt and a black coat, he walked out of his room, putting on his shades. He took a quick look at his Guest Room, where Chaerin was sleeping and smiled. For some odd reason, he felt happy to have some companion other than s. With cautious steps, he opened the door slightly, and saw her sleeping upside down on the queen sized bed. He smiled again as he closed the door slowly.

Jiyong quickly went back to his room and grabbed a pair of clean sweat pants and a t-shirt, then put them on the bathroom in the hallway, in case she wanted to take a bath. He walked towards the living room and saw the first aid kit on the table and frowned. “I should leave a note.” He said and grabbed his notebook and pencil and started to write. He walked again towards the guest room and left the note on the table next to the door and left.

Chaerin stirred in bed as the sun rays hit her face. She frowned and glared at the windows. She grimaced as she looked at the clear sky of Seoul. The view was perfect from that place, and she smiled unconsciously while walking towards the window. She had slept well, had finally managed to lose herself in dreamland again, without any worries or troubles. She stirred once more as she walked towards the door. She noticed a piece of folded paper next to her purse on the table and frowned. She walked towards it and held it. It had her name written on top of it in a clean handwriting. She opened it and frowned as she went to read it.

Chaerin, I am sorry but I had to leave early. There’s food on the fridge and clean clothes on the bathroom. I left them for you. Maybe they are too big, since they are mine, but at least they are clean. You can feel at home, I don’t know when I will be back, but you can call me if you need anything. Thanks for everything, I owe you.

Jiyong.

Chaerin smiled and set the note down, walking out of the room. She entered the bathroom and smiled when she saw the folded clothes on a table. She put a hand on then smiled again, taking off her clothes and entering the shower. It was big, luxurious and simply expensive. She opened the faucet and let the warm water run down her body. She threw her head back as her dark hair got wet, and she washed it furiously, in an intent to remove all her dirty thoughts of hatred and revenge. Maybe her mother was right, maybe she shouldn’t take that on her hands. Maybe she should just let her uncle help them and forget about it.

“No.” She said as she opened her eyes. The water dripped through her body as she looked sternly at her reflection on the clean tiles. “I will not step out.”

When she finished, she walked out with only a towel on, clothes held tightly on her hand. She got out of the bathroom, completely sure she was alone in the apartment. When she walked back towards the guest room, her eyes widened as she saw silhouettes approaching her. Her heart stopped as she stopped, looking to the front with a dried mouth.

“Is Jiyong around?” She heard a male asking.

“No, he’s not. He’s with his father.” Another said. Chaerin almost shrieked as she saw them walking towards the hallway. She saw the guest room’s door open and make a run for it. Her heart galloped as she closed the door softly and let herself fall on the floor.

“You brought it?” One man said.

“Yeah, I left it on his studio. I’m taking a bath, go make something to eat.” She heard the familiar voice said. She bit her lower lip, they will find her there, half . She didn’t even know why she was so scared of being found out, but she was, so she quickly put on the clothes Jiyong gave her and put her dirty clothes on her purse and walked towards the window. She bit her lips again, it was too tall for her to jump out.

Her heart stopped as she heard the doorknob, and she quickly turned around, only to see the door opening slowly. Her eyes widened as she put her hand on her chest, clutching her phone. Should she call him or not?

“What are you doing here?” Youngbae said as he looked at her with narrow eyes. She gulped as she widened her eyes. “Miss Lee?”

 


 

Gily's Notes: Ohh la la, what is that I see? Hmmm..

Ok, so I got inspiration by this song my good friend Sarita recommended. Je'taime (did I wrote it ok?) Sarita for that song! It's amazing!!

Songs you can listen while reading this story:

"Dive Deep" - Tiaan (BEST CHOICE!)

"Honor V4" - Wake The Phantom ft. Veela

"Chandelier" - Sia

"Coup D'etat" - G-Dragon

"Devil's Touch" - Tiaan

"Stay High" - Tove Lo Feat. Hippie Sabotage

"Starscapes Ft. Veela (Phase Remix)" - Twothirds & Feint

"Crazy" - PIXL & Nicole Millar

"That Bastard (That XX)" - G-Dragon

"You Hoooo!!!" - Seungri

"Come Back Home" - 2NE1

"You Do (Outro)" - GD

"Afterglow (Feat. Soundmouse) (Akira Kiteshi Remix) - Phaeleh

"Khaleesi" - Killigrew

"Hideaway" - Kiesza

"Falling Again" - Lacuna Coil

"Am I Ever Gonna Find Out" - Lifehouse

"Everything" - Lifehouse

And whenever I find some new songs to inspire, (and if you want to recomend some) I will write them!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥