Attack

Twist Of Destiny

Chaerin walked into the club, it was empty, no music was heard and the lights were completely on. There were a few people cleaning around for the night, and she let out a sigh as she looked at her surroundings, she will miss that place dearly.

Without any more hesitation, she walked towards Hyunseung’s office. The door was opened, so she peered inside. Hyunseung was frowning as he looked at some papers on his desk. Chaerin knocked slightly on the door, and he looked up. As he saw her, he smiled warmly as she walked in, both her hands holding her purse. “Chaerin, what a surprise. What brings you here?” He asked and Chaerin looked at him apologetically.

“I… I came to quit.” She said. Hyunseung widened his eyes and straightened himself.

“Quit? Why?” He asked and she bit her lower lip.

“I was offered a job in something I want to do. And I accepted it.” She said. Hyunseung nodded understandingly and let out a sigh.

“That’s unfortunate.” He said and looked down at his desk. “Can I ask where?” He said and Chaerin nodded brightly.

“I was offered a job as music producer on a great company.” She said and Hyunseung nodded.

“Music Company? Which one?” He said and Chaerin smiled proudly.

“YG Entertainments.” She said and Hyunseung slightly narrowed his eyes, then nodded smiling.

“With Yang Hyunsuk and Kwon Jiyong?” He said and Chaerin nodded.

“Yes, I entered as a trainee, but Jiyong said I should be a producer, so I accepted. I hope you won’t feel bad.” She said and Hyunseung shook his head as he stood up.

“No, I don’t. And I’m glad you found something you love, after Kijin’s passing, I thought you would just give up on your dreams.” He said as he stood in front of her. Chaerin bit her lip and nodded slightly, looking down.

“My father wanted me to be happy and successful, I will be both, for him.” She said and Hyunseung smiled as he put a hand over her shoulder.

“Chaerin, as your father’s friend and yours, I want to give you an advice.” He said and Chaerin nodded.

“Yes, please do.”

“Do not get emotionally involved with anyone in there.” He said. Chaerin narrowed her eyes, but nodded anyways.

“I won’t. Thanks for everything Hyunseung. I hope we can still be friends.” She said and he smiled nodding.

“Of course! You were more than my best employee, you were a dear friend to me. Take good care Chaerin, don’t hesitate in asking me anything.” He said, then looked down. “And about your father, that was unfortunate, and I truly hope justice falls upon the person who did that.” Chaerin bit her lip and nodded. Hyunseung hugged her tight, then let go, pushing her slightly. “Now go sweetie, you have to leave. I’ll do the rest.”

“Thanks so much!” She said and hugged him one more time before leaving. As she walked out, she noticed a small group of men talking on one of the V.I.P lounges. She looked at them with narrow eyes, it was weird for Elliu to have such meetings during that time of the day. It was still 6pm, and the club didn’t opened until 2 more hours. Chaerin felt her veins popping as her curiosity got the best of her, but she shrugged it off as she continued to walk away. It wasn’t her problem, and it wouldn’t be anymore, she didn’t worked there anymore.

As she stepped out, she heard the screeching of a car, and the air got caught in as she saw a man running towards the back of the Club’s alley. She looked at him, then at the person running behind him. He was dressed in black, his face covered in a Dragon’s mask, the only thing visible were his eyes. She took a few steps forward, and the man in the mask looked at her. She held in her breath as he stopped and slightly stared at her. His eyes, penetrating hers, making her shiver from their intensity. She noticed how they slightly softened, then he put a finger over where she thought was his mouth, signaling her to keep silent. She gulped and nodded, then the man continued running, leaving her there with her heart beating fast. Should she go there, should she call the cops? She shook her head slightly, and did what could be the worst thing she could have ever done. She followed them.

As he walked into the dorm, he noticed the package placed on the coffee table. He dropped the bag and walked into the living room, not even stopping to take off his shoes. He grabbed the package and opened it hastily. It had a note inside and a folded paper. Jiyong narrowed his eyes as he read the note.

3 hours

He narrowed his eyes again and held the folded paper. It was a profile of a man. His name was Kim Heechul, composer at SM Entertainments. Jiyong continued reading as he slowly sat down. He was from the Kim family, an ally of the Lee. He has been working as an undercover spy for more than 3 years now. The reason why he was ordered to get cleaned out, he got into Club Elliu a few nights ago, searching for the person that killed Lee Kijin.

Jiyong crumpled the paper on his hands as he put a hand on his forehead. “They ing know…” He muttered. He quickly shook his head and walked towards the kitchen, igniting the paper. It burned quickly in the sink, and Jiyong watched it how it turned into ashes. He let out a sigh and grabbed his equipment, getting ready for the night.

He grabbed his phone and dialed his father’s phone number as he changed his shoes.

“Jiyong, what happened?” His father answered worriedly after the second ring. After all, it was really unusual that Jiyong would be calling him.

“Father, does the Yang brothers know?” He simply said.

“No.” His father answered. Jiyong let out a sigh and nodded.

“Don’t tell them until I’ve figured everything out.” Jiyong said. He heard a sigh on the other line, signaling him that his father was getting annoyed. “I know you trust them father, and I would too, but there’s something wrong with this. I’ve got a work tonight, I’ll meet with you tomorrow.”

“Ok son, be careful.” His father said and Jiyong nodded, holding the phone.

“Always.” He said and ended the call. He quickly grabbed his bag and walked out of the dorm, holding a mask on his hands.

Jiyong drove full speed until he reached the club. Everything was silent, the place was still close, and so there wasn’t anyone around. He his lips as he put the mask on his neck, looking at the surroundings. His gun was placed on the passenger’s seat, almost shining as the street’s lights illuminated the inside of his car. He rested his back on his car, his eyes fixed on the entrance of the club. If he was right, that man would be entering the club soon. There was supposed to be a meeting of the Kwons inside, one meeting Jiyong would’ve hated to assist. His father was supposed to be there, along with his uncles and cousins. All the Dragons of the Kwon Dynasty were there, discussing whatever came into their minds.

“Bureaucracy.” Jiyong hissed as he straightened up. It was the perfect moment for a spy to walk in, and it was also the perfect moment to eliminate a spy.

As he was looking around, he noticed a man walking through the streets. Jiyong quickly started to drive closer, but the man looked around, looking nervous. Jiyong smirked and rolled his windows down, putting the mask in place. The man looked into the car and widened his eyes, then started to run. Jiyong cursed and pulled the car to a stop. The car screech and he ran out of it. The man ran to the back of the club, and Jiyong followed him. As he ran, he looked to the side, only to see Chaerin walking out of the club. He cursed in his mind as he saw her looking at them, her eyes wide in fear.

“.” He cursed again. As he got closer, he stopped in front of her, glaring at her. Of all the places, she had to be there right then. He looked at her, but something about the way she looked at him made him feel sorry for what he was about to do. She was looking at him like she would look anyone around, like how we met.

He froze as he saw her, she opened slightly, and he quickly put a finger over his mouth, trying to make her keep silent. She closed , and he quickly ran to the back alley. He ran fast, so it was easy for him to catch up with the man. He jumped through some boxes that were scattered around, and not too far from him, Heechul was trying to climb a wall. Jiyong smirked and ran faster, launching himself towards Heechul. “! Get off me!” Heechul screamed, but Jiyong quickly pinned him on the floor, putting his gun right on his head.

“What were you listening to, little rat?” Jiyong said. Heechul shook his head as he tried to get of Jiyong’s grip. “Tell me!”

“Nothing!” Heechul screamed. Jiyong laughed and unlocked the gun, and Heechul shivered under him.

“Who sent you?” Jiyong hissed, but Heechul shook his head again.

“I’m just a tourist!” Heechul said and Jiyong grinned under his mask.

“Just a tourist? Let us see.” Jiyong said and straightened himself, his gun still on Heechul’s head. “Distant relative from Kim Jonghyun, younger brother of Kim Hyunjoong, both sons of Kim Jonghwan? Interesting, but I was told you were close with Jonghyunnie…” Jiyong said. Heechul widened his eyes, and Jiyong smirked wider. “Is it?”

“I know nothing!” Heechul said, and Jiyong rolled his eyes. He grabbed a knife that he had on his belt. He then put it close to Heechul’s hand, cutting one finger off. Heechul screamed in pain as Jiyong put the knife close to the next one.

“Did you remember?” Jiyong said and Heechul shook his head.

“Get off me!” Heechul screamed and Jiyong cut another finger. Heechul screamed harder, almost crying as Jiyong put the knife on the next finger.

“Did the amnesia washed off already?” Jiyong said and Heechul coughed. Jiyong knew too well the body could only hold only too much pain until it passed out. He set the knife aside and pouted inside of his mask. “You know what, I’m feeling so happy today, I’ll give you 2 more minutes of life. Answer me something, who are the Lee’s heirs?” Jiyong said and Heechul widened his eyes.

“I will tell you nothing, Young Dragon.” Heechul said. Jiyong narrowed his eyes and Heechul started laughing. "Oh yes, you think you’re the only one who knows things?” Jiyong bit his inner cheeks, he wasn’t especially fond of being known.

“Answer me.” He said as he buried the gun on his skin. Heechul flinched but still laughed.

“Kill me, I will tell you nothing.” Heechul said. Jiyong scoffed and pulled the trigger. Heechul’s blood splattered all over his face, and he grimaced as he stood up, dusting himself. He heard a shriek on his back, and he turned around. His eyes widened as he saw Chaerin staring at him with a hand over .

“C-” He spoke then stayed silent, he was still wearing the mask.

“Murderer!” She screamed and Jiyong narrowed his eyes. For some odd reasons, his chest felt heavy. He had never had any regrets of killing, he never had any problems sleeping at night, but for some odd reason, her watching him made him feel completely evil, like a monster. He ran towards her and put a bloody hand over . She screamed on his palm, and he pressed harder. He could feel how much he was hurting her as he pressed his hand on , holding her neck.

“Speak of this, and you’re the next.” He said on a low, husky voice. She shrieked again and he put the gun on her head, regretting ever doing it. She stopped screaming, and he nodded, still glaring at her. “Now, I will remove my hand from your mouth, but if you scream, there will be a bullet in your head. Understood?!” He said. She nodded softly, and he slowly removed the hand from . She was gasping as tears fell down her eyes. “Good girl. Now get away, before I really hurt you.” He still used the low voice, trying to disguise his own. She nodded again, biting her lip.

“P-Please… don’t hurt me…” She muttered. He nodded slightly.

“I will not if you just leave.” He said. She bit her lip again, widening her eyes innocently. He got caught in her stare for a moment, too careless. She quickly kicked his stomach, and he bent down in pain. She then hit his face with her knee, breaking his mouth. He fell back on his back, coughing.

“Murderer!” She screamed again, kicking him on his stomach. “Show me your face!” She screamed. He tried to move towards his gun, but she kept kicking him. He coughed again, and he felt blood on his mask.

“!” He screamed as she kicked him another time. He could feel a broken rib, and he cursed again as he finally reached his gun and pointed at her. She stopped, glaring at him. “Stop now or I will kill you!” He said from the floor. She lifted her hands as he stood up, still pointing at her. “Now ing go, don’t test my patience.” He hissed. Chaerin was going to launch at him again, but he moved faster, punching her face with all his strength. She fell down, unconscious. “Goddammit!” He screamed as he checked her. She was bleeding through her swollen check. He hung his head low as he tried to move her.

As he checked Chaerin, some men ran out of the club. Jiyong quickly took his mask out as the men approached the body of Heechul. “Jiyong, how many times do we have to tell you to do your job far from home?” One man said. Jiyong scoffed as he put a hand on Chaerin’s neck. “And wasn’t it supposed to be just one?”

“Shut up and get rid of that body!” Jiyong hissed. The man smirked and he and another one took Heechul’s body away. Jiyong then lifted Chaerin up and carried her towards his car. He cursed as he put her in, he had stained her clothes with Heechul’s blood. “Just ing great! What the hell were you doing there?!” He screamed as he set her comfortable on the back seat. He noticed her flinching, and he panicked suddenly. “No, no, don’t wake up yet.” He said, and she laid still, unmoving. He let out a sigh and went to the driver’s seat. He didn’t mind the seats getting covered in blood, he just wanted to get her out of there.

He reached his apartment in less than expected, maybe it was the adrenaline, but he was feeling everything in fast-forwards as he tried to speed to his apartment. He parked the car in a haste and quickly got out, then took Chaerin out. He carried her to his apartment, throwing his shoes aside as he ran towards his room. He quickly put her on his bed as he took off his dirty clothes and put them on his bathroom. He stopped and widened his eyes as he saw his face, covered in blood around his eyes, his broken lip, starting to swell as blood still poured out of it. He cursed as he opened the faucet, cleaning his face quickly.

As he did, a set of coughs came, and he had to support himself on the sink, feeling dizzy. The movements hurt his chest, and he flinched as he spit out blood. “.” He quickly washed his mouth, spitting out all the remaining blood and dried himself, trying to look descent. After he was done, he walked out, looking at Chaerin. She was still out, and he started to worry, maybe he had killed her, maybe he had sent her into a coma? “Chaerin.” He muttered as he moved her, but she didn’t even flinched. “Oh , Chaerin!” 

 


Gily's Notes: So I had to put (FINALLY) Jiyong's character... haha!

I hope you enjoyed this! I love it! Finally some action!

Will continue to write, so please, continue giving me your feedback so I'll know where I'm lacking! 

I honestly feel I can improve so much more! 

Anyways, don't forget to show your love to our Psycho Jiyongie!

Happy G-Day for our Dragon boy! He's finally 27 (26)! He's an old man now!! (Lol, the three loves of my life are all born in the 88 [Jiyongie, Jamie Campbell Bower and my beloved real boyfriend Jesús a.k.a Nono!] my birthdate has two 8 [August 28] I feel the number 8 is my lucky number xD)

Enjoy this, send your blessings to our G-Boy, love him dearly, enjoy life, read my stories and continue living!

Love you guys!

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥