Blood

Twist Of Destiny

“So, where is it?” Youngbae asked as he loaded his gun. The sound reminded Jiyong of his best years, and he smiled, taking a quick glance at Youngbae as he drove.

“Just outside of town.” Jiyong said. Youngbae nodded and grabbed Jiyong’s golden gun. Jiyong extended his hand to stop him, then put his hand back on the steering wheel, letting out a sigh.

“So jealous of this gun, is like it is your woman.”

“It is my woman.” Jiyong said. Youngbae chuckled and started to load it.

“That’s why you’re single.” Youngbae muttered as he concentrated on the gun. Jiyong rolled his eyes as he sped through the highway.

“I am single because my life has no time for woman.” Jiyong said as he changed gears. Youngbae chuckled as he finished loading the gun.

“Right, no woman at all?” He said as he put the gun back on Jiyong’s bag. Jiyong narrowed his eyes, still looking at the road.

“What are you inquiring, Dong Youngbae?” He said through gritted teeth. Even if Youngbae was the only person he trusted the most, that topic was still off limits, even for him.

“Nothing at all, Kwon Jiyong.” Youngbae said and grabbed yet another gun from the back of the car. Jiyong looked at him and Youngbae smiled, lifting the gun in his hand, moving it slightly. “Better go prepared, the Kims are one tough and close family.”

“I wasn’t staring at you because of that.” Jiyong said as he looked back towards the road. “You of all people know I am not interested in any woman, at all.”

“I know, not any woman at all.” Youngbae said and loaded the gun.

“Right, get that into your head.” Jiyong said and Youngbae nodded, putting the gun back on the bag.

“Jiyong, I’m thinking of asking a girl out, but I am afraid she might say no.” Youngbae said. Jiyong frowned and looked at him quickly, then back at the road.

“You? Asking a girl out?”

“I am a man that has his needs, don’t be a bastard about it.”

“Right,” Jiyong said with sarcasm. “Needs, whatever. So, why are you afraid? You are handsome and funny, in your own awkward way.”

“She’s fierce.” Youngbae said. Jiyong raised an eyebrow, then chuckled.

“Fierce? Is a fierce woman making merciless Youngbae shiver in fear?” Jiyong mocked him and Youngbae shrugged.

“Fierce and unique, she’s awesome Ji, awesome.” Jiyong smiled and crooked his head slightly.

“Ask her out Bae, you’re also awesome and unique, I think she will adore you.” Jiyong said. He heard Youngbae chuckling besides him, and he looked at him, only to see him staring at him with mischievous eyes. “What?”

“When is Chaerin off from work?” Youngbae said. Jiyong stopped the car abruptly at a red light, making Youngbae lose balance and hit the dash of the car. He widened his eyes at Youngbae as he swallowed hard.

“Chaerin?” Jiyong asked and Youngbae nodded as he straightened himself. “Lee Chaerin?”

“The same one. When is she free?”

“Why would you like to date Lee Chaerin?” Jiyong asked again. Youngbae shrugged and rested his back on the seat, lifting one leg to his comfort.

“I don’t know, she’s awesome.”

“That’s not reason enough to date someone.” Jiyong retorted. “She could be taken, for all you know.”

“Is she?” Youngbae asked. Jiyong gulped down as he looked at Youngbae’s eyes. Something about the way he looked at him made him feel like a bucket of iced cold water was thrown over him, making him unable to react.

“I-I don’t know.”

“How could you not know? Aren’t you like, super close to her?”

“Super close?” Jiyong echoed, still feeling too distant.

“Ji? Why are you so… weird…?” Youngbae asked raising an eyebrow.

“Weird?”

“Jiyong, do you, by any chance, like Lee Chaerin?” Youngbae said and Jiyong gulped, slightly jumping when the car behind them honked. The light had turned green. He looked to the front and drove full speed.

“Like her?” Jiyong said. “Youngbae, don’t say nonsense. If you like her, date her, I don’t see why I would care about it. Why ask me? It’s her you should ask, I am nothing to her.”

“Right, I will ask her as soon as we get back.” Youngbae said. Jiyong nodded, and by the corner of his eye, he saw Youngbae smiling mischievously. He shook his head furiously as he drove, trying to shake off that stinging sensation of being frozen, of feeling every limb frostbitten. He had to focus, he had to.

The park was partially empty, only a few people walking around, some with arms linked, some others just spending some time of solace. Youngbae gave Jiyong his black, dragon mask as he looked outside, the car completely silent as they inspected the area. Slowly, Jiyong put on his mark, taking deep breaths before it covered his nose completely. It always bothered him, the sensation of having his breath being blocked, even if it flowed normally, it bothered him.

“Ji, there he is.” Youngbae muttered as he signaled a man walking with a woman by his side. They were getting into the darkest area of the park, where a lot of trees made shadows, making it almost unable for them to see.

“And that’s not his wife.” Jiyong said as he grabbed his golden gun, putting it on his belt, then held the one given to him, also putting it on his belt. Youngbae did the same, and finally, put the mask over his face and both of them got out of the car.

“Cheater.” Youngbae muttered under his breath as they both walked slowly towards the man, cloaking themselves in the shadows of the trees. It was dark, the night was cloudy, the moon wasn’t shining, it was a night of New Moon. Jiyong walked towards the man, who was now kissing the woman hungrily, pinning her onto a tree. He could hear the moans of the woman, and he closed his eyes, resisting the urge to kill them both. Youngbae stood next to him, putting a hand over his shoulder.

“I don’t get why people would do that.” Jiyong muttered under his breath as they both watched the man lifting the woman’s leg.

“What? Cheat?” Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded.

“He have kids for ’s sake.” Jiyong said.

“Jiyong, not everyone have the morals to avoid doing it.” Youngbae said. Jiyong nodded as he looked at the cheating couple. The man had already opened his pants, and the woman’s underwear was clutched tightly on the man’s hand. Her moans were muffled by the man’s lips, and Jiyong continued to look at them in disgust. For all his life, he had always hated that, the cheats and unfaithfulness, the betrayal and the lies.

“My parents included.” Jiyong muttered as he took out his golden gun. He was getting angered by the memories, his hand slightly trembling as he unlocked the gun.

“Jiyong, wrong gun.” Youngbae muttered as he put a hand over his. Jiyong looked down and chuckled, quickly locking it again.

“Right.” Jiyong said and took out the other one, hiding his own. He looked at Youngbae and nodded. Youngbae smirked and nodded, letting Jiyong walk first.

Jiyong walked silently until he reached the man, who was panting and as he continued to faster into the woman. The moans of her filled Jiyong’s ears, and he clenched his teeth as he pointed the gun at the man’s head. Youngbae was at the other side, his gun being held high as Jiyong’s own touched the man’s head. He quickly stopped and the woman screamed, both of them pulling away.

“I have a bullet with your name on it, and I’m here to deliver it.” Jiyong hissed. The man lifted his hands as the woman tried to run, but Youngbae caught her, putting his gun over her head. She screamed again, and Youngbae put a hand over , holding her in place.

“Who are you?” The man asked with trembling voice. Jiyong narrowed his eyes as he looked down, towards the man’s exposed . He chuckled and looked at the man again.

“Interesting question you make, considering the fact that we’re both masked, clearly hiding our own identity.” Jiyong answered. The man gulped as Jiyong unlocked the gun on the man’s head. “But, since you are such a bastard, I shall let you know who killed you.” He said and took out his mask. He saw Youngbae’s eyes widened as he did, but still ignored it. The man slowly turned to looked at Jiyong, and widened his eyes.

“Y-You…”

“I am Kwon Jiyong, the youngest of the Dragon Dynasty, only son to Kwon Younghwan. I go by the name of Young Dragon, also, G-Dragon, whichever you prefer.”

“Ji.” Youngbae hissed, but Jiyong continued to stare at the man.

“And you’re telling me this because?” The man asked.

“I know you, Kim Soohyun, I know about your wife, about your kids, about your dirty works and your dirty needs. I loath you for that, and I will kill you, and I will let your wife know about your miserably, dirty low life, and I will enjoy it.” Jiyong hissed. The man looked at him with wide eyes as he gulped.

“N-No, don’t tell my wife, she doesn’t knows about this, don’t tell her.”

“It is too late.” Jiyong said and pulled the trigger. The woman screamed again as Soohyun’s body fell lifeless on the floor. Jiyong lifted his face and glared at her, she was crying as Youngbae held her in place, her dress splattered with Soohyun’s blood. Jiyong smirked and walked towards her, caressing her face with the tip of his gun.

“P-Please.” She begged as Jiyong caressed her navel, her chest and her with his gun, then went back up to her face.

“Why would I have mercy on you? You the destroyer of a home?” Jiyong asked and she cried.

“My sister needs me... please…” She begged. Youngbae unlocked his gun as Jiyong cleaned his with his handkerchief.

“I’m sorry, you should have thought about that before getting involved with a gangster.” Jiyong said and turned his back towards her. Just then, Youngbae pulled the trigger, and the woman fell lifeless on the floor, next to Soohyun’s.

“Jiyong, never again do that.” Youngbae said. Jiyong chuckled and put his mask back on.

“I’m sorry, I got carried away.” Jiyong said and put the gun back on his belt.

“It could have cost us the mission, our lives! You’re too impulsive, you need to control that.” Youngbae said as he fixed Soohyun’s pants. Jiyong made a noise with his tongue and looked at the girl. She was young, he could tell. As young as Chaerin, at least.

“No, you’re too scared.” Jiyong said as Chaerin’s image came into his mind. Her swollen face because of him, because of the decisions he had to make in order to protect her, protect himself. The thought of hurting her hurt him in ways he couldn’t describe, the memories of the way she screamed at the top of her lungs and cried that night made him cringe. He didn’t wanted to keep on going, he didn’t wanted to go on. “Let’s go.” He said and walked away from the place.

Her fingers continued to tap furiously on the table as she wiggled her feet around. Her eyes were fixed on a little black suitcase left on the sectional sofa at the studio. Her mind had gone crazy thinking about touching it, of opening it and checking what was inside. Her fingers were all sore as she continued to tap furiously, trying to avoid getting distracted by the too inviting suitcase looking at her. She imagined it had eyes, and a hand, beckoning her to walk closer, to touch it, to caress it until it opened for her, showing her its insides.

Shaking her head furiously, she turned around harshly, grabbing a random piece of paper and a pencil, in an intent of finding something more interesting to do than starting at the suitcase. It was too inviting, it wasn’t there when she left before, and now it was. Maybe Jiyong had left it? Maybe it was there and she didn’t noticed?

Slowly, she found herself staring at the suitcase again. It’s black leather shining in the dim lights of the studio. With a loud sigh, she finally stood up and walked towards it. Her hands trembled as she extended them, slightly touching it with the tip of her fingers. “Just a little peek Chaerin, just one.” She muttered as she finally put her hands on it. Her heart was racing as she tried to open it. To her disappointment, it was locked with a passcode. “.”

Slumping down on the sofa, she continued to stare at it for a long moment. The almost too silent turn of the doorknob made her jump in shock. Her shock worsened when she saw a tattooed arm covered in blood and a blonde hair slowly entering the studio. She took a step back, and when he finally entered, he looked at her with wide eyes, clearly not expecting her to be there. “C-Chaerin? What are you doing here? I thought you’d leave at 9pm.” He said, not harsh, not soft, just confused. She bit her inner cheeks and looked at the table where the scattered pieces of paper where.

“I-I wanted to work a bit more before going home.” She said. It was the truth, but also, the suitcase had left her a few good hours wondering. Jiyong narrowed his eyes and looked at the suitcase, then at Chaerin.

“You shouldn’t have.” He said as he walked towards the suitcase, taking it in his bloody hand. Chaerin looked to the side as she saw the blood splattered on his clothes. It was almost impossible to see, since his clothes were black, but there they were. “I will come back, wait for me, I’ll take you home.” Jiyong told her as hid his bloody hands behind his back. She shook her head quickly as she looked at him, her eyes slightly widened when she noticed a bit of blood on his cheeks and hair.

“No, don’t worry about me, I’ll just go now. I’m sorry.” She said and grabbed her back, trying to head out.

“Chaerin,” Jiyong called out to her as she opened the door. She slowly turned around to look at him. He was looking at the floor, standing a bit crooked, holding his weight over his left leg as he held the suitcase on his left hand, hiding his right hand behind his back. “Forget about what you saw now.”

“What?” She said and he looked at her, his eyes were sincere, deep, full of compassion and need. She gulped and he looked down again at his clothes, then at her and smiled crookedly.

“Just forget all of this, pretend you didn’t see anything.” He said. She gulped again and nodded, well aware he was referring at the blood all over him.

“See what?” She said with a forced smile. He smiled again and nodded.

“Tomorrow I will take you to dinner.” He told her. She closed her fist tight and then loosened it, slowly nodding, trying to smile.

“Sure.” She said and walked out. Her breathing was coming out hastily, her heart galloping inside of her heart as she ran down the stairs. It was blood, blood all over him. Had he had an accident? Did he hurt himself? But why didn’t she dared to ask? Why would he be so surprised to see here there, when he well knew she was working with him on a few lyrics they were told to do? It was odd, bizarre and even twisted the way he looked at her. One moment he was distant and indifferent, the other, sincere and apologetic, then sweet and charming. He was too much for her to handle, he was too much for her heart to handle, her galloping heart, almost beating out of her chest as she ran out of the building, breathing hard. “Oh God…”

 


Gily's Notes: AGH! I'm hurting all over!! TT_TT

Anyways, I'm trying my best to write, I will not LET any damned Chikungunya get the best of me! Lol! 

I honestly feel my fingers falling off my hands, heck, I feel my hands getting chopped out of my arms xD

I have two more chapters, and I will try to write two more today, let's see how worse or better I get through the day :3

Happy Reading ~

Gily ♥