Date

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Huh? What?” Sunmi asked confused.

“You heard me. I won’t let you go” he tightened his grip.

“You can’t! I have to go, for Minjung, for Suzy at least, she will be petrified”

“Suzy she has Sungyeol”

Sunmi frowned “Sungyeol?? Wae?? Sungyeol and Suzy? I—“

He put his finger on her lips “Shhht, just shut up and think about us”

Sunmi slowly stepped backward as she blushed madly. Her eyes dived in his stare, her heart beats crazily.

“You are trapped” he smirked when her back bumped against the wall.

 

On the other hand, Suzy was very nervous in front of the boys. She glanced to the empty sit next to hers *Where is she?*

“Suzy, Suzy!” Minjung called. She blinked surprised and turned her head “Where is Sunmi? I said no lateness” she whispered.

Suzy lowered her voice too “I don’t know. She promised to be here”

Suddenly the boy in front of her caught her attention “Uhmm Suzy, I’m happy you are here” he shyly smiled.

She smiled back.

“I’m Shin Dongho and happy to finally meet you” he held out his hand. Suzy shyly shook it “Nice to meet you. I’m Bae Suzy”

“Actually, it has been a long time since I noticed you. But since we go to different school, it’s hard to approach you” he kindly confessed.

She blushed and looked down.

“How about you and I going out leaving my frie—“ he was cut off by someone who just sat next to her.

As she felt an arm around her shoulders, she looked to the side “Sungyeol??”

Suzy blinked confused “What are you doing here?”

“To save you” he whispered in his ear before grabbing her hand and dragging her away.

“Whaa—t?” she yelped.

Once outside, Suzy stared at Sungyeol, still shocked.

“Let’s go to the cinema” He began to lead her to the cinema box.

“Waa—it” she stuttered. With a lot of effort, she takes her hand back.

“Why cinema?”

“You were supposed to go on a date right”

She shyly nodded “Yeah, but—“ “Fine! Let’s go then”

“Wait Sungyeol, wait!” she yelped. But Sungyeol was stubborn and acted like he didn’t hear.