Train romance

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Stop wiggle around, if you don’t want to get smashed!” L ordered.

Both of them were in the train. Sunmi was against to wall while L was in front of her.

It was the rush hour. She always has hated that.

Sunmi slightly lifted her head *He is so close*

“How about you look down? Aren’t we already so close, don’t stare at me like that!” he whispered embarrassed.

A small commotion squeezed them together. Her heartbeats speed up at the scent of his perfume.

 All of sudden, one of his arm wrapped around her waist and the other was around her back just below her shoulders.

“L…” she softly pronounced his name shocked by his moves.

Out of nowhere, he declared “I like you”

*Did I hear well?* she asked herself.

Not willing to release her, he softly whispered “I like you so please go out with me”

“I’m sorry”

L slowly pulled back. He gazed into her eyes as she does the same. Then he raised his hands to stoke her cheeks.

Sunmi froze on the spot. Without a word, he bent down and pressed his lips against hers.

 Against all odds, it was nice. At first, Sunmi enjoyed the moment, but as soon as she realized what she was really doing. She pushed him back.  

Tears welled up her eyes *I was hurt in the past. I don’t want it to happen again! A boy is still a boy. He will play with me*

He smiled and gently wiped her tears away “I know for you and Lee Byunghyun. I'll heal your broken heart”

*Lee Byunghyun?? He knows L.Joe?*