I can't leave you

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“You are a little early honey”

“Aniyo umma, I have to pass by the library. Go sleep”

Her mother yawned and returned to her bedroom.  

*STUPID L, STUPID L.Joe! Because of them I have to wake up earlier than usual*  She glanced at her watch *If I go now, I won’t cross them*

She finished to lace her shoes and stood up. With a bright smile, Sunmi opened the door.  At the sight of the person in front of her house, her face fell.

The boy smiled and waved at her “SUN—“ before he could call her, she entered her house and slammed the door.

*L.Joe?? What is he doing here? It must be a nightmare, if I reopened the door, he won’t be here right?* peeking outside, all of sudden, she was pulled backward by the door.

“YA! I come to send you school and you, you just closed the door. Let’s go baby!” he shouted and grabbed her wrist.

*No! It’s real!* with a fast movement, she shoved her hand back.

“I won’t go” she whispered.

He turned around shocked. It’s the first time, he was rejected by Sunmi.

“I can go alone, this is not in your way, just go to your school” she said as she started to walk.

Irritate, he yanked her back “You use to be in the same school as me. But overnight, you decided by yourself to change school”

“It was because, you cheated on me!” she screamed.

L.Joe became quiet, he couldn’t argue because he knew that it was his fault.

Tears ran down her cheeks “I was your girlfriend but you treated me like an object, why do you keep hurting me. Just leave me alone”

His heart crashed by her pain. Without a word, he pulled her into a hug *I’m sorry, I can’t let you go. If I released you now, you will be snatch away by someone else*

“L.Joe please let me go” Sunmi sobbed in his arms.

“I was a jerk, but will you forget me?”

“NEVER!” she pushed him hard and ran away.