Love Pain

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Sunmi and Suzy dashed to TOP High.

*I hope nobody will be hurt* she thought while running.

Suddenly Suzy stopped; she took out her cellphone “I will call Sungyeol to know where the swimming pool is”

Sunmi sighed and grabbed her wrist “No need I know where it is”

Dazed, Suzy followed her.

The two girls rushed to the swimming pool. When they arrived, students were gathering around the pool. Suzy spotted Infinite members. She poked her friend and pointed at the boys.

“Over there”

With a lot of difficulties, they managed to join their friends.

“Where are they?” Sunmi asked.

Hoya pointed in the pool.

“Are they crazy!” she shouted. Worried, she bit her lips and tried to look thought water.

Her feeling grew bigger as she saw L struggling because he couldn’t hold his breath anymore.

“This is totally stupid to Static Apnea just to win a bet. L, L.Joe get out now!!!!” she shrieked at the top of her lungs.

Her eyes rounded in horror as she saw L about to drown. Without thinking twice, Sunmi jumped in, grabbed his arms and broke through the surface.

L coughed madly.

“ARE YOU A PABO?!” she shouted furious.

He put a small smile on his face “I’m fine”

Sunmi closed her eyes relieved.

Meanwhile, L.Joe also went out of the water “You lost L. Keep your promise” he smirked.

“I HATE YOU!” Sunmi all of sudden screamed. She turned to L.Joe “ You are a jerk! L didn’t lose, it's you who lose, you lost me forever since the very first time you cheated on me”

Her face grew hard “Listen carefully Lee Byunghyun, I won’t love you anymore! Let’s go L” she took his hand and both of them went out of the poll.

They were dead soaked.

“Let’s go” Sunmi proposed to Infinite and Suzy.

On the other hands, L.Joe stared at them dumbfounded. As they left the hall, L.Joe grew sad, his chest tightened in pain. He grabbed his head and growled “Arrrgggg! This is what they call love pain”