Problem?

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

“Waaaa so sweet and romantic. I wish I have a boyfriend like L” Suzy squealed after Sunmi narrated what happened the previous day.

“You can have a sweet boyfriend too” Sunmi smiled and glanced at Sungyeol.

Suzy blushed madly “I don’t know what you are talking about! And in addition, that boy has a lot of girlfriend. They are all super pretty. What I’m next to them?”

“In my eyes, you are the most beautiful girl”

Suzy pulled her into a hug “Gomawo Sunmi”

Out of nowhere, a snappy voice commented “Hey L, I think Sunmi is cheating on you with Suzy”

The girls turned aside, it was Infinite. Sunmi beamed and wrapped her arm around Suzy’s shoulders “Aniyo, I’m cheating on Suzy with L”

“Neh” Suzy added with a kiss on her friend’s cheek.

L laughed at the cute act.

“Aigoo so cheesy~” Woohyun faked a chill.

Suddenly Sungyeol brought up a sensible subject “Oh I almost forget, yesterday I say Vicky, she didn’t change a little bit. Still pretty as always, still—“ he was cut off by a stomp on his foot.

“Arggg L are you insane?!” he yelped. L narrowed his eyes and made a sign to look at the girl next to him, Sunmi. A depressing aura surrounded her.  Suzy saw it and innocently asked “Who is Vicky?”

“L’s ex-girlfriend” Sungyeol answered.

“YA! Lee SUNGEYOL!” L snorted.

Upset, Sunmi enrolled her arm through her friend’s arm and dragged her away “Let’s go Suzy”

“See what you did?!” he shouted at Sungyeol.

 

 

Meanwhile the girls were heading class when Suzy asked her “What exactly happened yesterday?”

Sunmi sighed loudly and explained the whole things.

“Don’t you think this girl will spread problems in your couple?" Suzy asked.