Doubts are now cleared !

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Sunmi couldn’t hide at home forever. Two days after L’s visite, she decided to go back at school.

When she arrived, Infinite was in front of the gate, however, she didn’t spot L. With a small smile, she walked toward them.

“Hello”

Their faces were all gloomy and sad “Hi~”

Sunmi frowned confused “What happened?”

Dongwoo sighed “L is expelled from school because of what happened two days ago”

“What?!”  she yelped.

“Apparently, he went to the Vicky’s High School, destroy materials and cut her hairs under the eyes of plenty of students” Sunggyu explained.

Sunmi froze on the spot, she couldn’t believe what he just said *It’s all because of me. If only I can trust him. I don’t deserve his love*

“Sunmi?” Hoya called as she was deep in her thought.

“Hey, Sunmi are you alright?” Sungjong slightly shook her. She snapped out them out and without a second she dashed away.

 

On her way, the weather turned bad. A drenched Sunmi arrived at L’s house. She eagerly rang the bell.

“Coming, coming~” a voice answered. The door opened revealing L. Before he could react, Sunmi rushed in his arms then pulled him into a hug.

“YOU BIG PABO!” she shouted.

A smile crossed his face as his hands reached her back. L squeezed her in his arms.

“I’m sorry” Sunmi muttered “From the start, I have to believe you. Why did you do such a stupid thing for me?” Her eyes grew wet while asking.

L was about to answer when he brusquely realized that she was soaked. A step backward, he broke the hug. The boy checked her from the head to the toes.

“We will talk about his later, just go in first” he proposed. She nodded. Both of them went to his bedroom. L began to search in his closet and handed her one of his shirt, a hoodie and a towel “Go change in the bathroom. Pali or you will be sick” she took them and left.

Minutes after, Sunmi came back in his clothes. L let out a giggle “This sweatshirt is huge”

She sat next to him “You know you are a big pabo”

He let out a sigh “She hurt you, I just taught her a lesson”

“But you are expelled!” she argued back.

“Suspended and for 7 days only. It won’t be long” L corrected her.

*Muhh? Dongwoo didn’t precise it* She let out a sigh of relieve.

L frowned confused by the situation, however slowly his face changed into a happy one “Don’t tell me, you thought I was expelled forever that’s why you skip school”

Sunmi turned red, she the other side to avoid his eyes.

A huge grinned formed on his lips, he pinned her down “Aigoo, that’s so cute”

Sunmi made an apologized face “From now, I will never doubt about our relationship anymore. I’m sorry if I hurt you”

L smiled sweetly and kissed her forehead “I know”. His heart started to beat fast when he realized how close he was to her. His eyelids lightly closed and face started to lean in. Her own heartbeat began to race faster. When their lips touched, he began to kiss her deeply but the sweet moment was short, her eyes shoot up alarmed as she felt his hands on her tight at the helm of the sweatshirt *Kissing on his bed, it’s not a good idea~*

Sunmi slightly pushed his chest away. L who was on her top looked at her, her bambi-like eyes, long eyelashes, her rose lips and wet and messy hairs turned him on *Sorry Sunmi, I won’t let you go so easily*. She was about to sit up but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them down making her to land flat on the bed again. She blinked fast.

A sly idea popped out in his head “Actually, I’m still mad at you. Your confidence for me is so weak that I’m a little disappointed”
She pursed her lips as culpability filled her heart. L chuckled “But…if you kiss me, I will let it go”. Sunmi posed to think, then she finally consented “Okay”. Bit by bit, she raised her head. L didn’t move, he just waited his wish to be granted *she is too easy to manipulate, this time, I won’t let this kiss to end. Petite lamb, you just fall in my trap*

 

“Hyung, do you have—“ the door burst open. It was his brother. Panicked, Sunmi pushed L off and sat up.

Moonsoo covered his eyes “Sorry, I didn’t know she was here, do continue, I saw nothing”

“I have to go to the bathroom” Sunmi said embarrassed. She dashed out.

Once alone with his brother, L snarled “Have you ever learn to knock on the door?!”

He shrugged “I said I didn’t know she was here”

L rolled his eyes “What do you want?”

“Money for lunch, I spend all of mine for my last date” he meekly smiled.

L clenched his fist enraged “GET OUT!” he threw a pillow. Hopefully his brother was quick and closed the door before it hits him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I don't have time to update that's why this chapter is longer than usual. Hope you can enjoy it ^^