Photobook

The boy who fixed my broken heart.

Saturday has come, Sunmi was sitting in L’s bedroom. It was pretty uncomfortable.

*Maybe he was right*

Suddenly the door busted open “Sorry, we only have water left”. She smiled “It’s ok”.

An awkward silence filled up the room so L decided to break it “So what do you think of my bedroom?”

Sunmi looked around “It’s surprising clean for a boy’s room”. L chuckled *Of course, I spend all the night to clean it*

While looking around, her eyes landed on a photo album “Omona, is this yours?” she pointed at it.

He nodded. Sunmi looked at him with her puppy eyes “Can I take a look?”

L hesitated for a moment. He glanced at her “Pleaaaaase” she begged him.

He sighed “Arasso”, her expression changed 180°. A bright smile pasted on her face, she shouted “cool!”

Sunmi took the photo book and sat on his bed, she began to flip pages.

“Waaa, L you were so handsome~” she beamed.

“On this one; you were so cute” she squealed.

L couldn’t help but blushing at her compliments. However as she looked at the next photo, Sunmi let out a chuckle “L, are you dozing off on this one?”

“What?” he tilted his head confused. L stood up from his chair and sat next to her.

“Aish, I was just tired!” he groaned embarrassed.

“Oh, is this Woohyun?” she pointed at the next photo.

He nodded. Sunmi smiled “He is so handsome. Now as he grow old, he is only hot”

L who grew slightly jealous, shouted “Ya! How can you say this in front of your boyfriend?”

“Sorry, my mind spoke out” she stuck her tongue out.

“You! Give it back to me!” he yelled as he snatched the photo book from her hands.

“No! I didn’t finished!” she argued back and tried to take the album from him.

With all her strength, she pulled the book against her, however L, in the middle of the action, was also swept with her. He ended up on her top.

His eyes locked with hers. Sunmi swallowed hard. His gaze became soft and sweet.

“Can I kiss you?” L asked. She paused to think then finally consented by nodding. He smiled and her cheeks. His lips slowly approached hers while their eyes slowly shut down. Just when he was about to kiss her, a cellphone rang. Her eyes shot opened while L just groaned loudly frustrated.
 

It was Sungyeol who just send him a message ‘Don’t forget to put condoms!’

“Who is it?” she asked as she sat up. He gasped “Uhmm nobody”.

She stood up and sat at the desk “Let’s study then”

L sighed *That Sungyeol! He is dead when I saw him*